*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  CAN YOU FILTER THE MINORS JOINING ACHAT, PLEASE !!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: CAN YOU FILTER THE MINORS JOINING ACHAT, PLEASE !!!  ( 4674 )
MiddleNick

« : April 26, 2019, 12:11:33 PM »

Hello,

No longer than 20-30 minutes ago, I had to report some achat user who eventually told me that he/ she is actually 15 of age and not 23 or 18 as posted on his/ her profile page. And I had to ask repeatedly because I couldnt believe my ears :( !!! Can you please, do something about them.. minors joining achat? As moderators, if any of you or other moderators, are present in public areas and/ or lobby area, aren't you supposed to filter the minors as soon as they join in .. and protect us, members, from such unpleasant situation?

I can't tell for sure the above mentioned user was really a minor or not, some members just love to play pranks on others, but it would be far better if there were some other ways to detect them and expose them asap, other than that report tool we can make use of in the lobby area. And I think it is up to the moderators to do this job. Not you specifically, the forum moderators that is, but other people maybe who would be willing to volunteer for the task in exchange for, i dont know, 1 year premium membership or some extra As or something else, just enough to motivate them to do a good job.

Achat is adult platform for adults only, so it claims, and it should stay like that .. so we could relax and play in here for a couple of hours or more without any fear or embarassment from them kiddos. Nothing against children, they are great little people, but I think their place is somewhere else and not achat, playing games for their age and not joining an adult sex virtual world.

Giggles
: 13

« #1 : June 14, 2019, 06:56:38 AM »

AGREE TOTALLY...THANK YOU FOR POSTINIG
mefindel
: 6

« #2 : August 02, 2020, 02:45:35 PM »

Hello,

No longer than 20-30 minutes ago, I had to report some achat user who eventually told me that he/ she is actually 15 of age and not 23 or 18 as posted on his/ her profile page. And I had to ask repeatedly because I couldnt believe my ears :( !!! Can you please, do something about them.. minors joining achat? As moderators, if any of you or other moderators, are present in public areas and/ or lobby area, aren't you supposed to filter the minors as soon as they join in .. and protect us, members, from such unpleasant situation?

I can't tell for sure the above mentioned user was really a minor or not, some members just love to play pranks on others, but it would be far better if there were some other ways to detect them and expose them asap, other than that report tool we can make use of in the lobby area. And I think it is up to the moderators to do this job. Not you specifically, the forum moderators that is, but other people maybe who would be willing to volunteer for the task in exchange for, i dont know, 1 year premium membership or some extra As or something else, just enough to motivate them to do a good job.

Achat is adult platform for adults only, so it claims, and it should stay like that .. so we could relax and play in here for a couple of hours or more without any fear or embarassment from them kiddos. Nothing against children, they are great little people, but I think their place is somewhere else and not achat, playing games for their age and not joining an adult sex virtual world.

Please please make this a priority. I do not want to be in a position of playing with a minor. Serious consequences . No real way for us to check ourselves but if they admit it and its reported, these should be banned immediatly na dpossibly locked out by cookie or IP.

Thanks
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #3 : August 09, 2020, 10:46:13 AM »

We have seen more and more of this since AChat became free to join.  Most of them have no points/poses/purchased clothing because they do not have credit card access.

When you encounter one screenshot them and the conversation and report it to support immediately.  They do respond quickly.  We have reported a few and within a day we receive an email back informing us that the person was banned.

Thank you for your efforts to keep AChat a safe environment for our community!!

Booboofinger
: 67

« #4 : March 19, 2021, 05:00:54 AM »

I've actually seen at least one person who started posting links of herself in the chat window. To me she could not be older then 15. Ehter that or those pictures were old or the girl sleeps in a vat of formaldehyde or something.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: