*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Picture uploads are broken!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture uploads are broken!  ( 2360 )
loriluv
: 3

« : June 06, 2019, 12:16:27 PM »

I am new here and tried to upload a custom photo for my character but its not working.

When I select a photo it shows up in the "crop" window and I can crop and select it as instructed but when I click submit I don't see the thumbnail image but only a broken link and the pic does not appear.

Not only that, it charged me 99 A$ each time I tried it, and since I didn't realize I was being charged I am out almost 600 A$ now from trying different things to get it to work !!

Running Windows 10. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers. I have turned off my malware protection too just in case. No change. Still broken.

The image is 300 x 300 pixels and is a jpg fille. Nothing special.

I reported this to "support" but no response back at all after 2+ days.

Anyone get this to work recently?

Pissed off   >:( >:( >:(

« : June 06, 2019, 12:20:32 PM loriluv »
kattyv
: 6

« #1 : June 07, 2019, 11:00:12 AM »

I guess this is an old issue.

Check this thread:

Got any problems running AChat? > Can't load a profile picture
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4728.30.html

"Support" always replies late (when it replies  ::))
loriluv

« #2 : June 12, 2019, 10:15:40 AM »

It's been over a week since I first reported this problem to "support" and no reply at all. I re-sent the request 3 times as well.

Is this normal for this game when reporting a bug?

zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : June 13, 2019, 12:08:07 PM »

Hi.

Not usually.

When I've reported something or just asked them anything, I've had a reply about 2 -3 days, sometimes quicker.

Have you had any luck with a response yet ?

loriluv

« #4 : June 19, 2019, 08:08:58 PM »

"Support" finally did get back to me after a week.  They confirmed that they know the character picture uploads are BROKEN and that it will be fixed as part of some new overhaul of the website but gave no indication of when that might be.

They did refunded me the A$ I spent trying to get it work.

HOWEVER, the link to upload character picture is still there even though they know it does not work, so more people I am sure will have this same problem and spend 99 A$ each time they attempt to upload a picture.

This is lame lame lame.....
: [1]  
« previous next »
: