*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?  ( 36929 )
Giggles
: 13

« : June 14, 2019, 07:08:39 AM »

Hello Members!  What is it that YOU want to see....I think there needs to be more of a community here but not sure how that can happen. These are my top things I would like to see happen here....what do YOU think?

1. If you give levels..make them worth something...like level 100 you gate 10 Achat coins or something to show loyalty to the players
2. Hey how about Black Jack too....and maybe make both poker and this worth something to the top player of the day or week
3. Can we have more city options?  Eliminate SUMMER as it seems like a stale location.  Maybe allow members to create their own cities for anyone to come and visit?  That will be build the community spirit here
4. Maybe a Dance room?  Where all can come and hang out and get their dance on?  Just a thought
5. Give better instruction on how we can make clothing...I would love to do this and possibly sell.  There is a big calling for menswear
6. Make more clothes available to men
7. Have a bigger area on your profile so you can write more info if you desire.  You should maybe cut it to 500 words or something but a place where people can tell you a little bit more about who they are or what their desires are
8. Have an area on profile where we can post pictures

I have tons of ideas...but would LOVE to hear from you all....YOU are what makes this place work! :) :) :)
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : June 18, 2019, 04:25:38 AM »

Hi Giggles.  (Nice name).

There was once an awesome community here in the forum.  I was part of it and enjoyed it a lot.  Nowadays, no one really seems to bother anymore to even respond to what other people have to say.  Look at the number of views this post has had.  (53 when I saw it).

I'm not going to go into why this forum suddenly went quiet.  There were numerous reasons  For me it was when the Four Moderators stopped moderating.  I hardly post anymore, in protest (Who knows, I can't really remember why now).  But if you want to read why they stopped moderating the link is here.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4773.msg161750.html#msg161750

Your ideas are good.  I like them.  Especially the dance room.  OOOOO Ball Gowns !!  ::)  (Another request that hasn't shown up and never will).

The Summer Room does have issues.  When I exit from there the lobby background is just white then I get a "Program is not Responding and shutting down"

I also have had a looksie at making clothes.  OMG.  I wish I didn't.  Gave me a headache.

Also I like the idea of more space for a profile.  Like kind of make a little icon so peeps can read it.  But, in my experience not many people read banners, what's the  chance of them reading a profile thats longer.  Sorry, I am being negative but, I do like the idea.

Your point about posting pics.  What kind of pics ?  Pics can be uploaded onto here,  you've probably seen them.

I used to have ideas.  Posted them here back in the day.  I used to reply to other ideas as well, like now.  Nothing came of them.  I don't know how long it took for the collars to be introduced, but it was a long time.  Sorry to sound negative,  I've been here quite a long time now.

But, please keep on posting.  Tell us more ideas.  I'll reply.  Lets hope others will too. 

Hugs.

Giggles
: 13

« #2 : June 21, 2019, 03:25:29 PM »

Thank you for replying....:) 
zuzannah

« #3 : June 26, 2019, 05:13:33 AM »

I've got an Idea.  Had it for ages.  Don't think I ever posted it here.  Maybe I have but, hey don't care.

A BUKKAKE ROOM.    :o

The lucky person in the middle, surrounded by guys (say around 5 -6)  Would be fun.  Would be nice as well if the person in the middle was actually named before they entered so that everyone would know who was in there.

Also, if no one or only a few guys were in there to release their loads.  ::)  Maybe, Bots instead that you could control to bring the number up.

Okay, that last bit sounded a little sad.  Sorry.   :-[

Giggles

Sorry about my negative comments.  What we need in this forum are people posting.

Sheyna
: 5

« #4 : July 14, 2019, 09:23:26 AM »

Hi Giggles,

I posted a couple years ago suggesting bigger body models for women (and men too) as some of us who are bigger in real life would like an in-game body to match, or prefer a bigger partner.  I appreciate it would involve modifying existing poses to allow for different body sizes, but 2 years on and it still hasn't happened.  Such a shame, i'd happily re-subscribe to premium if they did it.

All we can do is keep requesting/posting.
thecult
: 63

« #5 : July 17, 2019, 02:54:41 AM »

Hello!
Wow….after a good poker game what's better than a Bukkake Room to have some relax?

basse42
: 7

« #6 : July 24, 2019, 08:24:29 AM »

Hi Giggles,

I would like to be able to access the chat from all places, without leaving and entering the search. Same goes for reading the details of a profile.
NordicWolf
: 3

« #7 : January 14, 2020, 04:05:54 PM »

Achat really needs to upgrade its sotware and give the users more options. As of today, we are loosing users to other similar games.

Here is a short list of what I would like to see

- Possible to lean on walls and sit on benches

- Possibility to sit in the lap of someone sitting on a bench or stair.

- Holding around each other without having to go through the sex action while in the streets

- Allow for more than 20 users in a street

- Send wink or waves to someone out of hearshot to attract their attention. Including the avatar animate the said actions

- Holding hands

FoxxFire
: 1

« #8 : January 19, 2020, 10:22:15 AM »

I would like to see

-  Sweat feature integrated into the "excitement gauge". The more "excited" you are, the more you sweat.

-  Shower Scene and poses

-  Sauna Scene and poses
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #9 : January 19, 2020, 03:02:15 PM »

mmmmhmmm  Yes please

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Xx_Maxie_xX
: 4

« #10 : February 12, 2020, 08:00:19 PM »

I agree with all of you, more body styles for all, more non sexual moves for all so you can talk in pvt, some clubs in the public area, dance moves without inviting some one, different sizes of cocks for shemales and male
Xx_Maxie_xX
: 4

« #11 : February 12, 2020, 08:08:09 PM »

With the body been able to have different colors public hair  like darker for red or blonde and add muscles for females and shemale
Booboofinger
: 67

« #12 : July 12, 2020, 11:05:58 AM »

My wish list from playing the game so far....

The UI could really use some work. My big gripe is actually being able to get to the poses I bought since they are not always the one on top of the list.  Seriously.....trying to pick  pose on a translucent  grid, while typing and getting excited is really frustrating.
I would suggest either making a quick bar where you could drag your favorite poses or at the very least having the ones you own grouped together at the top of the list. It's not rocket science and it would really add to the enjoyment of the game.

Would love to find an easier way to friend someone. Like, in the game....maybe even during sex. You can ignore someone easy enough, so why is it you have to jump through hoops to add someone as a friend? Or am I missing something?

Would love an option to be able to PM or whisper to someone from within the game. It's not entirely necessary but I think it would really add to the quality of life experience.

That's all I have for now.

if there were any new ideas here, please consider them.
If I have said something someone else suggested then get cracking and implement it already  ;)

Thanks.

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #13 : July 12, 2020, 12:52:05 PM »

I'm in agreement with pretty much everything suggested so far, especially Zuzannah's comment about how little used the Forum is. I returned last week after a break of about 18 months and was shocked to see how little used it was.  Over the last day or two I've been asking people in-game a) if they ever use the Forum (some were unaware it exists), and b) If they would pop in, have a look around and put forward their views/suggestions/pet peeves/go chat in the Square....whatever. Just get involved. I'll keep banging the drum...hopefully it will generate interest.

Bukkake room? I remember  a bukkake chat room years ago at babbles. just text chat, no animations, but it was fun all the same.
Thanks to all above for the ideas...keep 'em cumming.

Hope all have fun and keep safe
« : July 12, 2020, 01:07:28 PM analetta »

zuzannah

« #14 : July 12, 2020, 05:27:27 PM »

Is the square open anymore ?  The fella that ran it died.

I've just looked it's just full of adverts now.  So basically it's closed.

: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: