*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I don't know if this feature exists yet or not
« previous next »
: [1]
: I don't know if this feature exists yet or not  ( 1927 )
Addie
: 1

« : August 24, 2019, 02:48:26 PM »

I haven't taken much time to look around, but is there a way to change your gender? If not I am surprised that it isn't a thing. I only say this because people who become transgender and all of that.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : August 26, 2019, 05:29:15 AM »

Hi Addie.

You can't change gender in game.

I think you can though, if you ask Support.  But, I do remember someone actually changing gender, I can't remember their name though, unfortunately.  It was a long time ago, plus cannot remember what they had to do or if they had to pay.  I know, I'm not much help but it was quite a long time ago.  At least I replied though eh.  ::)  Maybe, if someone else reads this they can shed some more light on the subject.

They might have just started a new account.  But, my advice is just ask support about it, they'll get back to you, hopefully.

If you do.  Could you post here again if you get a reply please.
« : August 26, 2019, 05:32:03 AM zuzannah »

kattyv
: 6

« #2 : August 26, 2019, 08:26:30 AM »

Hi Addie,

As Zuzannah said you can't change gender in game, nor here at website.  :(

And usually Support is reluctant to changing gender. The only situation they allow it is right after a profile creation if you chose a gender by mistake. Otherwise they advise you to create a new profile.

I guess changing gender of a user who already bought stuff (clothes, poses) could be problematic. And if you were to lose all you already bought, it would be easier to create a new profile with the new gender anyway.

But follow Zuzannah's advice and ask Support, maybe their policy as changed on this subject  ;)

:-*

: [1]  
« previous next »
: