*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello to everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello to everyone  ( 1541 )
curiousret
: 1

« : August 30, 2019, 09:37:49 PM »

I am still pretty new here, will make it to a week old real soon now  ;)  Trying to figure a few things out, have some great people, and one or two not so great, achat, better ratio than the real world.

As my name states, I am curious, have to learn something new every day, or I feel the day is wasted.  Something big, something small, serious or funny, I don't care.  Just teach me something new.

If you see me around in one the rooms, please say "Hi", don't be afraid, I haven't bitten anyone, yet ....

My first goal is to become a good citizen here, so any hints or tips are more than welcome.

Hope to see you all around, now off to read more here, learn more in achat, and figure out what this chatanooga thing is all about.

Thanks for allowing me to join in the fun.
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #1 : September 10, 2019, 12:39:39 PM »

Welcome Curiousret

So i assume your Ret:)

Welcome to the Forum, yep this is "the" playground of all playgrounds.....

Well I hope you enjoy the fantasy world like most of us do and that you know what you looking for
in here and not try to complicate things to much.

So lets start with some simple tips and tricks that might get you started in the right direction.....

This is a game just like in the Real World (RL) you meet people and you fuck so My rules are...

1: Don't just walk up to people and send them cold invites to fuck.
    "Get to know people and introduce yourself tell them where you from and what you think of Achat
     This might take awhile but as soon as people get to know you and trust you then its all down hill
     from there"

2: Don't walk around naked in Meeting Places (MP)
    " Just like in RL you will never walk around naked in public if your not either drugged or drunk, so
      put some clothes on your ass"

3: Don't tell anyone you new and you don't understand how the poses work, can they show you.
  " Like all of us you try and fail but that's a stupid pick up line, unless she/he is a whore and they fuck
     anything that moves"

4: Never give anyone personal info about yourself.
   "Yep there is still some sick people out there that will try and screw you over, believe me"

5: DON'T get involve in drama EVER.
  " Bad reputation = Bad Name, and your name is all you have in here. unless you pay 1500A$ for another one"

6: "like the previous one" DON'T cause drama
  "If you want to stuck your nose into things then don't complain when it get stinky"

I could go on but i think that's enough for now...

No wait and the last rule for today is. . .

7: Have FUN!!!

When you having fun then nothing can go wrong.......

: [1]  
« previous next »
: