*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Over 40s Discreet Erotic Holidays..would you?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Over 40s Discreet Erotic Holidays..would you?  ( 5719 )
SpicyReds
: 5

« : September 15, 2019, 12:15:17 PM »

Been exploring this idea for sometime  and plan to put in action for 2020.

A Getaway holiday for over 40s - Singles
Caribbean Location
Private Guest House
Limited numbers 8-12

What would be your ideal time of year?

Ideal price range ?

Would you prefer a  3day getaway or a 7 day holiday?

Responses appreciated :)
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : December 24, 2019, 08:28:23 AM »

This is interesting f you are planning a sex holiday or vacation

The Complete Guide To Hooking

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-complete-guide-to-hooking-1356724124540982.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAC2DcuUCxwXSjRm2Fw_39l7COjsEIUh2a3pKmH3vGKsDfDZdOksJwSUBmHKJ-LqdYOk34tpvgG2R1qG8hOiMuqCJw_4Gp7gjo7KLCgU8SSmDytc-7Hk_JIZck9gNGqcQDHoN9ZVtTRvOD7tM765NE2Ey437ads4OzpTfiHDGWvfG

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #2 : March 03, 2020, 11:47:53 AM »

Great advice....but what if they DO keep in touch and want to follow you home? hahaha ::)

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #3 : July 27, 2020, 01:02:21 AM »

Sorry...I know this is an old thread, but I have to pose the question...Why over 40's? 
What's the reason for the age limit?

I pwomise I'll go to bed when I'm told.

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #4 : August 04, 2020, 09:45:08 AM »

Perhaps it is the op's age group and she is more comfortable that way. Some do not enjoy sexual relations with those that are the same age group as their own children.  Perhaps, like me, she has found that those in younger age groups are less discreet and/or lacking in skill that comes with experience.  Of course there are exceptions to every rule so try tracking her down in game and see if she would relax the guidelines for you.

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #5 : August 07, 2020, 03:26:01 PM »

Decided to organise my own "Under 30's Erratic Holiday"  destination with the aid of local businessman and all-round good egg, Mr. Alfonso Doorframe.

Set in Private grounds just a stone's throw from the picturesque village of Nibbling-On-The-Minge, our complex offers everything those seeking a little "discreet getaway" may need.

So allow Reggie Bastard and our Entertainments Team to welcome you to a fun-filled weekend of shagging where your family, friends and colleagues won't find you out....

Take a quick peek at just a few of the delights waiting to welcome you and your chosen shag...

Choose  from our selection of comfortable Boutique accommodations....

Relax  in the sun by our bijou pool-ette...

Enjoy  fine dining in comfortable surroundings courtesy of renowned amateur chef Neville Teakettle...

All this, and a possible STD, is waiting for you. We're just a quick tinkle away...

Call 078778 8787 7781 (Ask for Ted the Biter) to book your dreamy date with us now
Calls may be recorded for training purposes and a good laugh.

Products displayed not actual size.
« : August 07, 2020, 03:32:38 PM analetta »

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #6 : October 12, 2020, 08:31:21 AM »

I've just signed me and Mabel up for a weekend Quickie-Saver package. Easier to get to than Skeggy and they give you free bottle of lube AND a smorgasbord.
Never tried one of those, but we'll have a go. Have to be circumspect with positions cos of Mabel's dicky hip...but we''l give it a go.

Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #7 : October 13, 2020, 01:23:46 AM »

The thing is Ethel, I'm not sure I want to get on the coach
when the driver is Viking's dad

« : October 13, 2020, 01:25:21 AM Tift »

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #8 : October 13, 2020, 04:19:14 AM »

Mabel, you gorgeous slut, that had me larffin' my lil tiddies off.  Have to make sure Viking sees that...   ;D

Though......never mind the driver...I'm not sure that vehicle will make it as far as Nibbling-On-The-Minge and our dreamy fuckaway weekend.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: