*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Getting started
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Getting started  ( 35568 )
AZNLoverV
: 97

« : June 09, 2010, 04:57:19 PM »

So what do I need to buy?  what poses are recommended?  What accessories or looks or tattoos?  If someone else has the pose, do I also have to own the pose to use it or how does it work?  How do I change the look/face of my male character?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : June 09, 2010, 05:23:56 PM »

Okay, on the wardrobe/faces/tats... the character editor stuff... it's all what you think you might like to "wear" at some point (technically you "wear" faces). There is really no right or wrong, and there will be some stuff you buy that you find you'll never want to wear again (but I think we all have those outfits in our real life closets as well).

As far as positions... I'm a lesbian so I bought all FF, and FFF.

A good rule of thumb is that if you want to try it you should buy it. While only one partner NEEDS to have it if your interested in it it's considered courteous to have it available rather then asking around for someone else who has it.

But really it's all to your personal preferences.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 11, 2010, 02:58:07 PM »

Did you ask someone to show you all poses? What do you like? What do you want to try? And here in this forum you will find many poses are talked about, so maybe you get a first view.

PattyR
: 24

« #3 : December 19, 2010, 04:50:20 PM »

Not all of ud will vplunteer,  but some of us will take the time  to show you the poses.  Sometimes you just have to ask.  If you get a few no's its ok.  Eventually someone will say yes.....
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : December 19, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »

The problem with that is a common line runs along the lines of "Hi I'm new here..." At which point I would start a spiel on how AChat works (this was before the User made FAQ, now I point them to that) then they would unh huh, and then ask me to start showing poses... and I had a distinct feel that it was all just to get me to fuck them.

So that opening COULD get some blow back because of people abusing it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : January 21, 2011, 08:12:17 AM »

Feels like I get that "Hi, I'm new here..." line everytime I log on, I only care when its someone who actually chats with me.
christinak

« #6 : January 21, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »

Ok, as long as we are on the subject of what to buy when you are new.  For the guys at least, please invest in a new shirt.  For me at I'd rather you dump that aweful blue sweater. Yall all look the same lol.  Just sayin.
Adera

« #7 : January 21, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »

Yeah new shirts is a really good investment for the guys and to get a look that is abit unique.
Lover

« #8 : January 22, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »

We didn't get new shirts for a very long time...

Next hint: Take off your socks in room :D

Adera

« #9 : January 22, 2011, 01:33:59 PM »

For guys at least, I think my socks looks quite cute. But it feels far more sexy to wear stockings. :P
Lover

« #10 : January 22, 2011, 03:04:56 PM »

My hint was just for guys - I thought this was clear :)

Stockings are hot - if girls or shemales are wearing them :D

TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : January 24, 2011, 06:13:20 PM »

Stockings, garterbelt. I was sold a long time ago... :D :D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #12 : January 25, 2011, 01:29:34 AM »

guys dont need to buy out the entire wardrobe like a lot of chicks do, save money for the poses, dont bother with the 3some poses (its rare to find people who actually want to do 3some and even then theres like 30$ worth of poses, half of which are 3 people masturbating)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : January 25, 2011, 05:58:10 AM »

Buying the whole wardrobe is an option for guys. But to be honest, the choice is so limited and so many things are too much alike, that I would have to agree. I do want more male clothes, as has been discussed at length before. When will they come A-team?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #14 : June 15, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »

I realize that this is an old topic, but instead of starting a new one I thought it would be better to ressurect this one.

So what do I need to buy?  The originator of this topic asked that question and got about 4 replies before it dissolved into a wardrobe discussion.  I am currently playing as a free member, but considering subscrbing and becoming a premium member, I've often wondered about this question myself.

I am a Hetro Female.  I ask all you experienced players.  If you were me, with a starting budget of 1500 AChat dollars what poses, body options and clothing would you purchase first?

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: