*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 537286 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1065 : October 01, 2015, 09:24:42 AM »

Not only girls have to read stupid comments...

HER: Hi dude, you look nice. Wanna show me your house?.
ME: no, sorry, i am not in mode and i dont room with people i dont know.

HER: oh... come on, lets have fun. i want you to fuck my ass.
ME: No, sorry, i am busy.

HER: are you gay?
ME: no, i just dont want you.

HER: yure a gay and a fool, no one says not to fuck me.
ME: always a first time for all. BYE.

(direct to ignore list... so no more talk).

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1066 : October 01, 2015, 09:51:24 AM »

This has been on my mind some time now 

and all we think about the guys  with the lines   and wanted to hear  some  from the  guys I am
so  sure they have  some lines they get to from the women

maybe  thats  because the forum men are gentlemen and have nothing to say   about this   ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1067 : October 01, 2015, 10:10:00 AM »

This has been on my mind some time now 

and all we think about the guys  with the lines   and wanted to hear  some  from the  guys I am
so  sure they have  some lines they get to from the women

maybe  thats  because the forum men are gentlemen and have nothing to say   about this   ;D

I just think people in forum, girls and males, are interesting in meet persons and have nice time, talking, dancing or playing lottery, F1 or Football, and not only in sex, sex and sex.

I guess thats the diference between forum, and game... people from forum want more than just a game... because people from forum, dont look for "play" and want more than this. Its just my opinion.

KISSESSSSSSS TO ALLL!!!! :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Nexe
: 44

« #1068 : October 01, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »

We won't make a better world, but maybe some well-behaved guys , lol  ::)

Probably no. I doubt it will make any difference, because only a few wants normal civilized behavior. I played Achat since 2011, and I saw it becoming only worse in terms of its audience. With each year more and more penis picts on avatars, more skype demands, and less chats. It seems that only people from the forum can chat, and these people are like US marines: they are few, they are proud, and they aren't here in the game. You shall understand, the game's nature attracts the worst the society has to offer: chauvinists, lowlife and other scum like that. For any more or less normal person you can meet here, you will meet few dozens of those.
AnniSilver
: 121

« #1069 : October 01, 2015, 11:59:54 AM »

Oh, I know right Nexe and I don't have any illusions, only hopes ^^

Zoerink, I litterally LOVE your example, it shows how a lot of people are dealing with rejections, I had my part too this afternoon ^^

BUT.....and there is always a "but", I met some guys really polit, charming and smart, with good or funny replys......possible that they only talk so at the beginning of a conversation, but this is what I want too, so i'ts ok, I see that they are able to.......

I don't doubt that the guys get their stupid and boring comments too sometimes ;D

I do not complain, it's really amusing after all, I only have to learn to be more repudiative   ;)

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #1070 : October 06, 2015, 01:32:25 AM »

It is not unreasonable to expect people to interact with a degree of courteousy even in this format.
They are expected to outside of it in other encounters.
Strictly speaking my view when it comes to rude people is they are best ignored or laughed at.
Lover
: 10350

« #1071 : October 06, 2015, 02:41:41 AM »

Agree kitten. Just because this is online AND a sexgame, it doesn't mean there aren't any rules of acting nice and being respectful. Everybody has to learn his lesson and some need to be ignored.

AnniSilver
: 121

« #1072 : October 06, 2015, 04:38:12 AM »

There is hope guys!

Some days ago I chatted with a guy in a very polit and respectful way, then we roomed together to take a glass of wine or whatever is in their glasses  ;)
We talked for more than 2 hours about....anything, mostly dogs  ;D  Then he said "You picture that we talked all this time without talking about any sex?"
Well that's what followed  ::), but we were really fine to only talk too ^^

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1073 : October 26, 2015, 04:57:47 PM »

Just had this happen to me   >:( >:(..    Put a dampner on my night actually.

Shemale: hey sexy

Shemale: do you want some fun?

Shemale: some sss fun?

Me: No Thanks

Me: why........come oooon....

Me: I said NO

Shemale: are you realy a ts...or what the.....

ME: What ?  I don't want a SSS OK.

Shemale: Sorry, you are on my ignore list...      (As if I Want to talk to her anyway)

I mean J'sus,  What's wrong with some users (This one was a Free One).  Makes you wonder how some of these IDIOTS react in RL when someone Tells them No, doesn't it.  She's on my ignore list too. 
« : October 27, 2015, 04:11:37 AM zuzannah »

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #1074 : November 17, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »

him : yees
him : hmmm
him : I wanna guuuck youu!
him : sllut

not even time to express my surprise, he was busy already... And I'm not even in pink today!!!    eeer lol

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1075 : February 21, 2016, 08:46:23 AM »

I've pointed this out and pointed this out. Mentioning my age and how great it is that I'm mature and that you like mature is NOT winning me over.
My reply is going  to start being "Wow, you really are wet behind the ears. I'm really attracted to inexperienced goofs. It's good that you're a goof."

Maybe it will help... who knows  (shakes head in frustration)

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1076 : October 13, 2016, 04:56:13 PM »

XXXXX: I want to have sex with some female moderator to see how is it

Me :  Its like this ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsoPCxdH4U4

;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Anatasia97

« #1077 : October 13, 2016, 06:23:42 PM »

I have come acrossed two real gems, One from A male, "Hey slut, You want to suck thid Cock?"
And from a female, "Get on your knees and bow to me BITCH!"
both of which I replied, "NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS!"
GsCougar

« #1078 : November 24, 2016, 05:39:37 AM »

XXXXXXX:OMG  girl youv got a great pair of leges an awsome ass mmmmmm id love to meet you
    :oWOW what a line ROFL dont all avi just look alike ? :)

xxxxxxxxxxx: hi,are you looking for a prey? well-hung toyboy here... ;)
    ::)SURE SURE got a prove??  LOL

I know it isnt easy to start----but sometimes you just can shake the head and it wont get you to jump up and say WOW that line is it I need to talk with that one :)

Anatasia97

« #1079 : December 12, 2016, 05:36:32 PM »

Hello miss, I have locked myself out of my home and can not get back in, let me in so I can use your phone!

Mod-Edit by Lover - changed the colour, so the text is visible
« : December 13, 2016, 09:31:20 AM Lover »
: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73  
« previous next »
: