*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  *COLLARS*
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 23
: *COLLARS*  ( 153566 )
TinaGeo
: 9

« : October 07, 2010, 12:46:04 PM »

[img]Hi everyone,

I think a good idea is to get some collars for the girls out there! You know what a collar is right?
It's the type cute doggies wear ;)

What do u think? Since we got the leather suit who wouldn't want their pussycat on a leash!?!

Let them know we all do!

xTinax
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : October 07, 2010, 12:59:53 PM »

Ehehe its seems like lots of fun when you put it that way :P.
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : October 07, 2010, 01:11:25 PM »

Collars would be a nice  addition,  personally always had a thing for velvet chokers.

Ramrod29
: 43

« #3 : October 07, 2010, 01:33:57 PM »

I love this Idea!  I'd like to add tags as well. You know Name, who own's you.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : October 07, 2010, 02:06:14 PM »

Already asked, begged and harrassed for this.  Hope you have way better luck than I did.  Still holding out on my faster, harder and can I get wet button. :-\ :-\  ::)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : October 08, 2010, 08:06:23 AM »

I think the A-team will always try to find a balance between customer requests and the time and effort needed to develop the requests for the customers. If it's too expensive to develop, they won't. Still, as long as we make enough noise and people share the ideas presented on the forum, they will see the light and understand this is something important to the ones who make sure they can pay the bills... Us!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
mayla
: 1

« #6 : October 16, 2010, 12:39:21 AM »

i think the collar idea is a great one. It would be nice also to have some bdsm poses.  :-\
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : October 16, 2010, 01:01:19 AM »

Technically that would be MORE BDSM positions. There IS spanking, and yes it's light, but I'd rather see that glass as half full.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TinaGeo
: 9

« #8 : October 20, 2010, 12:38:44 PM »

Well More Is Always Better.... That's my opinion anyway...

So Achat teams... think u can stop for a minute making dresses for sweet innocent girls and give us "pussycats" some... flavour?

;)

Love u all,

Let them know we want collars... with all of the above add ons!!!

xTinax
LilGrace
: 4

« #9 : April 30, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »

Hey, I'm looking for some advice.

I have recently begun a trial period as someone's slave.  I'd like a physical collar my avatar can wear.  Any ideas, anyone?

Also, since there's a pile of SM oriented people here, how about making some more restraint type stuff for the game....

Or is that just what I want? ;)

Thanks for any replies,

Grace
TightFit74
: 2415

« #10 : May 01, 2011, 01:42:46 AM »

Welcome to the forum LilGrace.

your wishes have been outed before and they only recently started bringing out more restraining stuff. Wether the pile-up of sm people is a result of the poses or the other way around, I think is undecided.
Just keep posting and let yourself be heard. And hopefully they will grant you your wish ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #11 : May 01, 2011, 04:57:06 AM »

Hmmmmm they should realy make a room for BDSM soon ..like a dungeon bricks must look Groutless...with cell , hungup cage, lots of chains on the walls and seling maybe ,a toture cross  , the rack and etc ect etc.
And it would be nice to use them in room and controled by remaped keys like F1,F2,F3 and so on...no poses needed I mean and ofcause the poses we can use aswel...oh well...just an other idea.

Happy spankies ;-)
« : May 01, 2011, 05:12:25 AM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
happy_jim
: 1

« #12 : May 02, 2011, 02:49:05 PM »

oh yes!!! I'd love collars and cuffs ...
islandsun
: 1597

« #13 : May 03, 2011, 01:30:00 PM »

I have a friend that needs a collar and his spanking button taken away ! lol :D :-*
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : May 04, 2011, 07:46:20 AM »

Collars though a nice addition, does not need to be the only item...Chokers are seductive wear besides and would make a good addition to the evening wear in lieu of necklaces.

: [1] 2 3 ... 23  
« previous next »
: