*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: GET ACTIVE, GAY GUYS  ( 46828 )
inazuma
: 99

« : November 14, 2011, 09:33:34 AM »

We need to use the forums more and be more vocal about what we want, i.e. more poses than the measly amount we have now. If we don't remind them that were here we'll be forgotten. So POST stuff and talk more otherwise we'll be left behind

Please! give us more poses!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : December 02, 2011, 03:16:21 AM »

Great initiative Inazuma. I hope a lot of gay guys will speak up, get involved, show that it is an active communicty. Things will come from working together...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Urmel007
: 33

« #2 : December 12, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »

Hello everyone,

mhmm i think there is the mainproblem. A few people are checking this out, see how less options you'll get ass gay and left us behind before could show'em fun in here  *snief*

mhmm ...

best regards

Urmel
Jeffrey
: 1

Look me up in AChat :)

« #3 : March 21, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »

I'm here! I'm active! I want more!  8)
Look me up in AChat  :-*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : March 21, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »

Wellcome to the forum, jeffrey! hope you don't gonna be a meteor who disappear so soon like other users who come before you!
« : March 26, 2012, 03:49:35 AM hentaiboy69 »

Luctor
: 59

« #5 : June 16, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »

I also like to see more MMM poses, like trainfuck or one fuck fucks the second whick is sucking the third at the same time.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : June 17, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »

Hey guys, check out Medjai's post    Discussions about achat / creative ideas / pose upgrade and revamp ...

He needs imput for improvement requests on poses for MM.   If you dont ask you dont get, and get you friends active on here :)

Working together will strengthen your voice :)

Take care and Good luck  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Urmel007

« #7 : July 10, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »

i think, they don't like homo customers ... i mean ... just look at the last ... can't remember updates? ...

aChat should bring an update just, if it is for everyone. Like it is now, it is not real fun for us ... is getting boring to fast.
Brandybee

« #8 : July 10, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »

Its about supply and demand sweetie.  Get your friends together, band as one voice, post more ...  it will happen in the end ..  more your friends voice their opinions .. the more you will be heard and taken notice of .    Good Luck, I really mean it :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #9 : July 10, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »

its less than 4000 LGBT vs more than 20000 hétéros  ;D

the fight is lost by advance lol . This made 6 updates in a row for MF in this order : the suspender pose , a pose update , little break MS for at the wall , then the face opitons for men , then a pose update for MF , then clothes ( F / M ) , then this pose  ;D
« : July 10, 2012, 06:29:31 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : July 10, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »

That's actually 7 Rukya... 4 of those were indeed directed specifically at the MF set... only one specically for the LGBT group. There will be phases like that..and be happy the LGBT have the getter spamk... That facial feature the first body change offered to men in a year. the clothes usable bu all.

My own opinion is the MM group has never apporached this correctly. They fail to look at how the other groups work on pose ideas with a complete suggestion of a product...suggestions tend to be generalized and never fully explored.  Nor are there specifc discussions as to which  which existing poses might be adaptable for MM play.

Gentlemen you need to focus on a direction... and a stronger voice... not just complain. This is a point I have tried to hammer towards the others... and some progress has been made. Group together and use this section of a forum for finding a direction.

I can only echo Brandy here with encouragement... we want you to succed,... we really do.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #11 : July 10, 2012, 06:32:10 PM »

oups youre right , it seven lol  ;D . i need to learn to count more than 6 hehe  ;D ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Urmel007

« #12 : July 11, 2012, 01:02:20 PM »

mhmm ... it is not easy to start discussions in here. Not many users are responding into this forum, especially the gay ones ;)
Brandybee

« #13 : July 11, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »

Ok.  Urmel007, go post something under POSES / Everything about sex and love . You got my support :)
« : July 11, 2012, 02:07:10 PM Brandybee »

Urmel007

« #14 : July 11, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »

ouhhhh ... who tells you, that my thoughts won't not be worst case? XD
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: