AChat Support Form
Mini FAQ - Please read this first for finding possible answer to your question
I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
1. If you are a free user, you cannot. Please create a new user.
2. If you are paying member, and you ask it from the E-mail address, which was used for your payment, we can reset your password. In this case please fill and send the support form.
I registered with the wrong gender, and I cannot change it any more. What to do now?
1. If you are a free user, please create a new user account with the desired sex.
2. If you are a paying member, we can change the gender once if your user was just created, and you recognized the mistake. In this case please fill and send the support form.
I cannot log in. When I try to log in, AChat asks: "Is AChat enabled in your firewall?"
The most common reasons of network communication error are:
1. AChat is not enabled in the firewall of Windows, or/and in the firewall of the virus protection software (if exists), or/and in the firewall of the router (if exists).
Solution: Check the settings of all firewalls.
2. UDP protocol is not enabled in the router (if exists).
Solution: Check your router's settings, if it can block UDP communication.
3. Connecting through proxy server, and proxy server is not configured to enable UDP communication.
Solution: Change your proxy settings.
4. Running torrent client in the background consumes too much bandwidth.
Solution: Stop torrent client to see if it helps.
Use this form to describe your problem. Please be specific in the sequence of steps that led up to the problem and describe the exact results.
All fields are required. Please use English.