*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - Premium membership
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: FAQ - Premium membership  ( 29957 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 28, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »

- How do I become a premium member?

Login to the homepage http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/#
Click upgrade-button on the right side, then "SUBSCRIBE AS PREMIUM USER"
Choose your payment methode (if you live in euro-zone make sure to choose "euro" during paying)
Done - if you have choosen credit card it will least just few minutes. Bank transfer usually needs 1-3 days.
If you are online in game, you have to logout first and login again.

- Why can't I use paypal?

Paypal doesn't allow adult orientated games.

- I use credit card - What is shown on my bill at the end of month?

The official text of the cc bill Homepage:
All subscription purchases will appear discretely as CCBill.com or CCBillEU along with a toll-free customer support phone number for any questions or concerns. On the CCBill sign-up page you will find the exact item descriptor that will appear on your statement for the particular website you are purchasing membership to.

You also get an email where you can read your name, your login-name and your password. The text:
You have been billed as CCBILL EU LLC for the amount of: $XXX for XXX days .

- How can I cancel my recurring premium membership?

You can cancel it here:
https://support.ccbill.com/ (https://support.ccbill.com/)

- If I let my Premium membership expire, will I get all my clothes, positions and A$ account with the remained virtual amount back once I renew?

Yes.  It all comes back.  And this applies to the temporary Premium memberships you can buy with A$ also. - bobbler -

- If I register as Premium member, and spend all my A$ before additional A$ comes from the renewal, can I buy additional A$?

Yes, Premium members can buy additional A$ any time they need it. As a Premium member you can see a button "Buy A$" on the right side in the home menu.

- Are the 3 and 30 day temporary memberships that you can buy with A$ real Premium memberships?

Yes, they are normal Premium memberships. - bobbler

- Do the monthly subcriptions stack, that is if I pay a week early am I losing a week, or will my subscription then end in 5 weeks?

Your subscription will end in 5 weeks.

- Is there a place I can see my membership info like when my current subscription is up?

Here you can see the "Account management" (directly under the Buy A$ button): it have 3 sub categories and the one in the middle is the "Recent purchases".

Click it and you can see all the stuff you have bougth and the gift or the A$ you bougth in two separate windows.

Move to the second one and look in it: on the left, you can see the date of your operation, a small icon who identify the operation (subscription, gift, buoght A$), a description and the A$ you gain. - hentaiboy69

- Do I get a message before my current subscription is up?

No.  What will happen is you will log into the game one day and there will be a popup message telling you that your subscription has expired. -bobbler
But you can login to homepage and check the date of your last subscription as written before.
« : March 29, 2012, 10:39:59 AM Lover »

barbar99
: 9

« #1 : July 10, 2013, 03:53:50 PM »

i am Premium 3 monts user... last week i have holiday 1 week and return i wanna buy some pose or any but system dont working i cant understand please help me
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : July 10, 2013, 03:56:20 PM »

Hello barbar!

Please, can you explain better wich type of problem did you have!? it's not so clear reading your message!

Lover

« #3 : July 10, 2013, 04:03:58 PM »

Is it possible your membership has expired?

barbar99

« #4 : July 10, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »

Hi hentaiboy

now i am Premium for 3 months, 1 month ago i purcesed.

last week i have in holiday. yesterday turn back.

now i want to buy any clothes or poses, but system tell me belowe;

*Please note! The purchased items can be used if you are premium member.3 days long premium membership can be bought for A$, it enables you to take on purchased clothing.

Plese help me

best kisses

barbar99

« #5 : July 10, 2013, 04:06:46 PM »

Is it possible your membership has expired?

Jun-8 2013 account-funding-by-3-month-subscription.jpg Funding Account funding by 3-months subscription 3000

this is my subcription...
Lover

« #6 : July 10, 2013, 04:19:08 PM »

How much did you pay? There is no 3-month-subscription

barbar99

« #7 : July 10, 2013, 04:26:03 PM »

24.99 $
Lover

« #8 : July 10, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »

Sorry, you're right, this is possible now...
Do you see your subscription if you login to homepage?

Lover

« #9 : July 10, 2013, 04:30:25 PM »

AChat subscription info

Here you can see the "Account management" (directly under the Buy A$ button): it have 3 sub categories and the one in the middle is the "Recent purchases".

Click it and you can see all the stuff you have bougth and the gift or the A$ you bougth in two separate windows.

Move to the second one and look in it: on the left, you can see the date of your operation, a small icon who identify the operation (subscription, gift, buoght A$), a description and the A$ you gain.AChat subscription info

Move to the second one and look in it: on the left, you can see the date of your operation, a small icon who identify the operation (subscription, gift, buoght A$), a description and the A$ you gain.

barbar99

« #10 : July 11, 2013, 10:03:46 AM »

hi lover ;

i did whatever you told me.

i subcribe 8 july for 3 month and system give me 3000A$.

Now i am Premium user in game also but i dit not buy anhthing in shop???:(((
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : July 11, 2013, 10:13:01 AM »

welcome into the premium club, barbar!

about the shop....you know how to use it or you need help for it too!? from your post is not clear if you don't know how to use or if you had use it and you have problem with the stuff you bought

barbar99

« #12 : July 11, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »

hi hentaiboy;

i perm about since 1 month ago for subcribe 3months.

now i want to use shop, and checkout click ok, system page return same page. i cant understand why
Lover

« #13 : July 11, 2013, 10:23:28 AM »

You have to login to shop (website) first..did you do this?
« : July 11, 2013, 10:28:05 AM Lover »

barbar99

« #14 : July 11, 2013, 10:49:33 AM »

You have to login to shop (website) first..did you do this?

yes offcourse...
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: