*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Keiko's Fashion Kloset
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Would you like to see Lolita Fashion Dresses added to the Shop?
Yes   -31 (86.1%)
No   -5 (13.9%)
: 33

: Keiko's Fashion Kloset  ( 25145 )
bobbler

« : May 12, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »

*CONGRATULATIONS!*

Amazing work on the dresses Keiko they look *incredible*!  ;D
Just curious...is there a reason why one wasn't made in green? Personally my fav is the blue (not that I'll be wearing any :P )
taztexan
: 154

« #1 : May 12, 2012, 02:42:40 PM »

Three thumbs up *sheepish grin* for the very sexy designs just released. Blowing a kiss to Keiko for her wonderful work that I admire so much.  They look so sexy on all the ladies.. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm  MORE!!!!!!! *wink*

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 12, 2012, 03:58:28 PM »

I said it in a previous post but glad Bobbler started this one. ( By the way Bobbler.... I think you'd look good in blue ...maybe with cowboy boots .. you could even join the line up on Fridays bare butts ... mmm ) Anyway, I digress .. back to topic :D

CONGRATULATIONS KEIKO AND ACHATS GODS on a successful launch of your designer clothes.  They are fabulous. Loads of girls are wearing them with pride including me :)   

Open the champaign and accept the bouquets. Pats on the back all round.   Fabulous KEIKO .. fabulous design - enjoy your achievements, you deserve it.

Look forward to more, from Keiko and the other designers.  Achat Gods, brilliant move to allow members to show off their talents and improve the experience of the game.  THANK YOU too all involved.

(I also have a special thank you.  You know who you are. Thank you. Mwah xxx)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 12, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »

I join the congrats Keiko - I already said you made a great job and I'm happy to see the first user made clothes in Achat :)

Pafe
: 548

« #4 : May 13, 2012, 05:37:55 AM »

Hiya's...

From the number of Keiko's qipaos being worn, I think this first release of member created clothing has been a fantastic success.  It would be interesting to see the numbers on this.  Maybe AChat or the administrators could give us an update here in the forum as to how well the first release did.

Congratulations and many thank you's to Keiko for her designs, and also to AChat for having the courage to allow this to happen.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover

« #5 : May 13, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »

I also do think so Pafe - a lot of girls are wearing Keiko's qipaos. I'm very happy! A-Team recognizes we have very talented designers, earns money and members are happy to get new clothes. I'm looking forward to see more :)

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #6 : May 13, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »

May I add myself put give you all my congratulations about your great works and skills.

I also thank a lot the AChat's Gods for allowing the bridges between forum participation and the DreamWorld.

Another proof of the great value of peoples who are here for the improvement they contribute for.
Another proof that this world is really dreamy!

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #7 : May 13, 2012, 07:56:21 PM »

You all are making me blush, thank-you everyone and I couldn't have made it possible to share my designs without the cooperation and support of the A-Team. I also don't want to forget my fellow designers and everyone on the forums for all your positive feedback. Perhaps this new historical event in AChat's evolution will encourage the persuit in creating a new section in the forums specifically for "Artists" of all kinds to have a place to display their creative works. Your moderators are currently investigating that possibility.  :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : May 14, 2012, 01:42:35 AM »

I give to you my greetings in another topic, keiko, but let me say it again: wonderfull!

Now, all i hope is to see more collaboration between the designer and dev-team! at least we can have so much new and interessing clothes!

Covems
: 1688

« #9 : May 14, 2012, 09:04:36 AM »

Pafe and Lover, it is definitely a success...

Keiko, you should be very proud of your work. 

I took 3 seperate samplings of the search results, going through each female and shemale member's profile page.  On the first sampling, which was done early Saturday morning (May 12) there were 49 females and shemales on, and out of those 49, 23 of them were wearing one of Keiko's designs.  That's 46%.  Any marketing or retail firm would sell their Grand Mothers to get those kind of numbers for a release of a new product.

The second sampling was done in the late afternoon on Saturday.  There were 68 members on who were able to wear women's clothing.  Out of those 68... 32 had on a Keiko design.  That's 47%.

The third and final sampling was done in the early afternoon on Sunday (May 13).  There were 31 out of 55 possibilities wearing an Qipao by Keiko which is 56%. 

So if you add all the numbers on a average, 49% of the people who could wear one of Keiko's designs were doing so.

*All of these times are East Coast, USA times, so you would need to adjust it for whatever time zone you are in.  Also, these are not unique surveys.  In other words, some of the new fashion wearers were in each of the 3 samplings.

P.S. 
covems, i had see girls whitout the qipao on the avi but have it in the portrait, so we can presume that percentual can be higher.....anyway, yes, it's an incredible score, anyway!

Those were all counted in the sampling.  I should have included that in the above post.
« : May 14, 2012, 10:35:50 AM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69

« #10 : May 14, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »

covems, i had see girls whitout the qipao on the avi but have it in the portrait, so we can presume that percentual can be higher.....anyway, yes, it's an incredible score, anyway!

hentaiboy69

« #11 : May 14, 2012, 09:57:21 AM »

dress's contest!? Evelyne, are you talking about the suggestion we (hurry, pals!) are posting in the topic started by Keiko!?

Sorry to say but you had mistunderstood it.....it's not a contest where users can win a price, but it's something to find out what we like more and like to see in the Dreamworld. all of us a winner in them!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : May 14, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »

Those figures are outstanding.  Well done Keiko.  What an achievement wearing your wonderful designer clothes.

Thank you Covems for taking the trouble to check out the numbers and giving a rough run down on the successful launch to us all.

Its amazing.  Well done everyone :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #13 : May 14, 2012, 11:16:02 AM »

dress's contest!? Evelyne, are you talking about the suggestion we (hurry, pals!) are posting in the topic started by Keiko!?

Sorry to say but you had mistunderstood it.....it's not a contest where users can win a price, but it's something to find out what we like more and like to see in the Dreamworld. all of us a winner in them!

Ohhh sorry That's me who misunderstood ... sorry ... I meant not that were such a winner and loosers ... Sorry ... I am confused, I delete my mistake ...

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Lover

« #14 : May 14, 2012, 12:28:56 PM »

Wow Covems, great job! No matter if 46, 48 or 49% - it's a mega seller :)
If we now celebrate each new clothes with a fashion show, I don't dare to think about... ;)

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: