*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tight's Fits
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 18
: Which colors should the AB&G shirts have? 3 colors will be offered..
Grey   -3 (13%)
Purple   -4 (17.4%)
Green   -1 (4.3%)
Blue   -7 (30.4%)
Pink   -5 (21.7%)
Red   -3 (13%)
: 21

: Tight's Fits  ( 126234 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : May 28, 2012, 05:11:00 AM »

As explained in the 'editing cloting textures'-thread (, page 32), I will use this thread to show work in progress or what is about to be released. I hope to tap into your suggestions and wishes as well, to create what you would like to see in the program. Hopefully other designers will find inspiration to create their own designs and show them on forum, so they can make their way into the game. Everyone has their own style and ideas on how the AChat Avatars shoul be dressed.

For now a few examples. A Fire dress, a Vines-dress (my personal favorite) with matching lingerie-sets:

(yes, big pics so the details are visible.. :) )

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

« #1 : May 28, 2012, 05:15:29 AM »

I also made outfits for the male avatars, based loosely on Miami Vice. Again, big pics to show the detail.

TightFit74

« #2 : May 28, 2012, 05:18:04 AM »

One last picture: shirts and sweaters for guys, the 4 pics at the bottom, are of a work in progress..

« : May 28, 2012, 08:24:03 AM TightFit74 »

Satoire
: 61

« #3 : May 28, 2012, 08:03:26 AM »

great work there Tight... i like those looks  the low back on the women's oufits are sexy and i love that miami vice look.  i hope to see them soon

jeanona31
: 503

« #4 : May 28, 2012, 02:31:53 PM »

Hey Tight ,like your work,
men will be satisfied with these nice Miami Vice outfits
4 pics at the bottom look really interesting - think it will be great  .

And please don't forget these two for the ladies and shemales  ;)
you left them there, forgotten, so I had to remind you  :)

« : May 28, 2012, 02:33:43 PM jeanona31 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : May 28, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »

Tight,  I like the orange dress, could this style also be done in other colours,  red white & blue  for instance , the colours of our Union Jack.  You truly have worked hard and think  its fabulous. Keep up all the good work.  :).   also love the gangsters moll dresses.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74

« #6 : May 29, 2012, 03:43:19 AM »

I fiddled a little with both dresses and showing the rough results..

Question: would you rather have one dress in different colors? or two different dresses with both one color?

@Brandy white, blue and red? Oh, and added some lions.. ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : May 29, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »

As I like the dresses I also want some new shirts for men.
And Miami Vice... the white suit wpuld suit perfect :)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #8 : May 29, 2012, 03:44:48 PM »

Advertisement for your shop huh my dear friend :)
P.S. love the samples but still waiting to see my nature one ;)

Brandybee

« #9 : May 29, 2012, 07:23:13 PM »

Tight,   that  UK dress is fabulous ..  I adore the lion designs ...  Are you able to make the blue more navy ?   mmm  if it can get in the shops for the football, olympics and jubilee ... I'd be in heaven ...

Its great... TY so much for such a creation,  well done you ... :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan
: 154

« #10 : May 30, 2012, 02:32:36 AM »

Looking good Tightfit, the ladies dresses look awesome and I like the more diverse men's offerings too. I would however like to see more darker men's colors. I'm more a man in black and darker colors are more suitable for me and I'd imagine several others too. I do like the designs you've come up with.. I'd also like to see more underwear choices. Boxers and boxer briefs in particular.. the current available underwear, though diverse, are still lacking colors and pasterns for the boxer/boxer briefs guy such as myself..

« : May 30, 2012, 02:36:00 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
TightFit74

« #11 : May 30, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

Inspired by Brandy (is the blue better?), I made some supporters-dresses for 3 nations. Actually, as a commercial stunt, a sexy dress is gifted with a case of beer :). 2 years ago in South Africa, a dutch beer brand hired a group of sexy girls and dressed them in their tiny dress which they had then. The group was actually expelled from the stadion. The camera's would focus too much on the pretty faces and well exposed full bosoms.. ;D

some examples:

@ Taz I worked a little on boxers and briefs. But that was at the start, so the quality is not great:

taztexan
: 154

« #12 : May 30, 2012, 03:47:58 AM »

@ Taz I worked a little on boxers and briefs. But that was at the start, so the quality is not great:

Nice, I especially like the arrows one.. LOL.. that's the pervert in me though.. Yes I like all and hope you continue with designing  more or refining these..  :D

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Brandybee

« #13 : May 30, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »

Tight, you got it  ...  that is fabulous Darling ...  and now you have given me 3 choices  lol ... oh the delemna ...

And the other nations too ...  they must get in the shops soon ... along with our flags :)   

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jayc
: 1600

« #14 : May 30, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »

nice work tight, i know your busy but put this on your list. i would love a denim jacket for male and female. the levi jean jacket is an american classic worn world wide, and i bet it would a big seller on achat
: [1] 2 3 ... 18  
« previous next »
: