*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ♥ The Tattler Discussions - A-Chat Tattler 2nd edition ♥
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: ♥ The Tattler Discussions - A-Chat Tattler 2nd edition ♥  ( 38556 )
jeanona31
: 503

I wasn't able to find the topic that deals with the comments better to say compliments about The AChat Tattler and the guy who created and started  AChat Tattler I decided to start a new topic .

Since ,unfortunately, I'm not someone who has the time as much as I would like for this forum,
it makes me a great pleasure to read AChat Tattler.
Sort of quick way to find out what happens on the forum in a very funny and the most  interesting way.
I am so proud that this forum got something like the AChat Tattler and a fellow named Norwich.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Norwich just want to thank you for all, your time, effort and your great creativity. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you ,thank you ,thank you -  Love the AChat Tattler!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh man ... did you see how this guy write... ?? :o my bow !
« : February 01, 2017, 03:10:09 PM jeanona31 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Norwich,  Id like to echo Jeanona's  thanks ... its an ingenious idea and I love reading it and catching up on all the news.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and its great that our community has its own newspaper, its own police force, its own bar and grill & its own dungeon ... Its really great how people like you show your committment  and I almost feel I'm walking round the topics in  conversation, not just reading, but actually feel the members here are becoming friends ...  its getting into an online village and I for one applaud you all.

Well done Norwich and keep up the good work ... no kiss & tells though huh ???  lmao  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

yes.....the community is grown so much.....some  new users had used their skill to increase the funny side of this forum, others had put their skill at the service of achat to have the chance of some great new release (Jeanona, Tight, Keiko and everyone else who gonna work hard for nice clothes for now on, really thanks!) and othrs, like me, really enjoi your hard work, my friends!

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!
« : July 15, 2012, 03:24:43 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

I join the congrats :)

It's lot of work to do and you do it great! Thanks and keep your energy and fun in doing it. :)

Norwich
: 42

Thank you all for the compliments on The AChat Tattler.  I must admit to you that the idea for a "newsletter" in the forum was NOT my idea.  Ms. Pafe asked me to write something for the NSPD thread, which I did.  (I think she posted it in early June.)  I do, however take full responsibility for the Tattler's content, even though some "articles" have come from suggestions.  Such as the missing robots and the Euro 2012.

She then pushed me to start The AChat Tattler in it's own place.  Which I did.  I'm pleased that some forum users are enjoying it.  For me, it is enjoyable to do, and gives me another reason to read the forum threads.

Again, my thanks to you all,
Norwich

Any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to message them to me.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

May I agree and add my many thank's to you, for your work and yes, creativity.

So Thank you a lot for this, always a nice moment of reading, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Andso Thank you also Miss Pafe  :P

Flesh open when Mind Warm
TightFit74
: 2415

Better late then never, still heart felt..

A deep bow for your efforts Norwich, it's a pelasure to read and a great addition to the forum!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

Absolutely.......

Many thanks Norwich.... Some of the less talented of us who frequent this forum are so indebted to the ones like you who make it what it is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Covems
: 1688

I'm giving this a bump, with the hope that people will post their opinions of The AChat Tattler here, instead of in the Tattler topic.

One thing that Norwich did, which I thought was clever, was to LOCK the topic after each posting.  That kept it clear of chatter.  As you can see... not even 24 hours after the latest edition of The Tattler, we already have comments in that topic.  I know everyone is just expressing their enjoyment of what Norwich did, but one thing I liked (not that my opinion matters)  about it was that the topic contained ONLY the Tattler.

This one was started by sweet Jeanona31 as an expression of her enjoyment, and perhaps by bumping this, others will do the same here.

On a personal note... Norwich is alive and well... and wants to thank everyone for their kindness.  Now I need a new "sandwich" partner.  heheh

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Covems,

You are right,   If you wish to lock the Achat Tattler , you have my support.   I will speak to Lover on whether we can help by moving the posts to here. I'm still learning things like that :) .   If you are not able to lock it as you are not the original author, perhaps the mods can help, when you are ready to publish, just let one of us know :)   

I have locked it again for the moment, but any of the mods can unlock / lock  it again -   just PM   us. :)

So glad you are taking it on :)   xxx
« : April 24, 2013, 04:17:40 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : April 24, 2013, 04:22:05 AM »

I agree with the statment about The AChat Tattler.....leaving it free by comment is a good solution and giving us to comment it here is a good idea.

To make this thing clear, we can turn the title of this thread in something like "The AChat Tattler OOT - a Norwich hard work"

Lover

« #11 : April 24, 2013, 04:48:47 AM »

I already have sent a pm to Covems and made some suggestions. He can think about and chose his fav one :)
It's great to have a "new" tattler, I always loved this topic.

jeanona31
: 503

« #12 : January 11, 2017, 08:31:27 AM »

Dear dear friends,

After such a long time it was a pleasure for me to read again A-chat tattler.I really had fun and enjoyed reading it. It's like small part history of this place and evokes memories of some great moments we shared here with great people.  ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm sorry to see that no one is dealing with Achat Tatler. It's kinda sad that one of the things that give life to this place remain a forgotten after some time. So I just wondering is there any solution or possibility that someone continue to write articles for Achat Tettler ?

Lover, BB , Nat33, Jayc is there any hope for this ? Any idea ?

I know it needs a time and effort for Achat Tattler but I think it would be worthwhile to find a solution. Doesn't have to be perfect, extensively or so often. Just to keep it active with some news.

Thank you in advance for participating in a discussion,

@Thank you Norwich and Covems for your previous efforts. You did a great job guys and I appreciate it  :)  :-*

Lover

« #13 : January 11, 2017, 08:38:14 AM »

Hello Jeanona,
you might have seen, there was a follow up in this board, but this has stopped too. There was the idea of a "real" newsletter, but in the end, it didn't work. I'm sure, many people loved and still love it and it was a great overview for everyone.

At the moment, we don't have anybody who could really care for it. But if someone is willing and able to do, of course we would support him - or her ;)

Kaitlyn1989

« #14 : January 11, 2017, 09:03:11 AM »

Raises n Waves HAND

I would be willing to HELP

perhaps

WRiTER ?  REPORTER ?

for the ACHAT TATTLER

Although I do not have the talent or time to run a "publication", nor am I qualified to be it's editor. I do tend to read all that is posted and I am a bit chatty myself. IF there are others more qualified than me that want to try to get this publication running again ..... they can rely on me to help.

I could ..... Cover a story, write a poem, conduct an interview or perhaps just share my view.

Maybe that's the key to it's revival. It's structure, organization. Lets use the power of numbers to our advantage, let's recruit some writers and  reporters. Even if each is only part-time, when they have time to contribute. Make it about teamwork, it could be fun too. Just an idea from a wacky girl who loves to have fun and also cares.

hmmm, appears "somebody" has returned from a hiatus and is stirring up the "pot". Bringing things to life. I like it ALOT ;D
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: