*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pose Idea - Table Action
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pose Idea - Table Action  ( 9073 )
Urmel007
: 33

« : July 17, 2012, 04:01:10 PM »

Hello there,

i have nothing to make pictures of this, but just try to imagine:

in the rooms are now tables, where one Partner can lean on while the other can give him a blow -
- laying with the back on table while getting sucked, legs down
- getting sucked laying complete on the table
- different rimming actions in the different positions
- one holding the legs up while fuck his partner laying on the table

and things like this. Why should it always be the bed? ;)

best regards

urmel
« : July 18, 2012, 12:56:38 PM Urmel007 »
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1 : July 18, 2012, 01:04:52 AM »

Hi Urmel!

I am useless at remembering where, but I am sure this has been suggested several times before... I think Bear was one of the proponents, but Lover is most likely to remember where it was....
I think we'd all like table action...

Keep reading & posting.. I know this isn't your first but we've never met or spoken before so big Hi!

on a side note I'd like table action with a spreader bar, but that's just me.... ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : July 18, 2012, 01:49:55 AM »

Yes, we had a similar idea like this but as Urmel is talking about MM this is the right place for it.

Just one hint Urmel - I would use another headline - when I read "New pose" I thought there is a new pose for you. But as we had an update yesterday I was sure it isn't possible...
My suggestion: Start a topic, call it "Ideas for new poses" and collect all ideas. You (or we if you like) can even start a poll which pose is your most wanted one.

Here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1647.0.html   we did it for FM.

If you like my idea we can ask Bear or Tight to stick the "Ideas for"-thread so it always stays on top - visible for each new member.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : July 18, 2012, 09:34:43 AM »

You dont need to create a new one , there is yet (on this page) a topic named "new MM poses ideas" made by Inazuma  ;D so maybe bear can stick it :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : July 18, 2012, 11:47:30 AM »

A dedicated workshop thread on a particular pose isn't a bad thing. as long as the comments are directed ON TOPIC.

I helps focus on the particualr idea. and not get muddled in a stream of side issues,

I think it worthy myself to sticky this but agree maybe renaming the thread for clarity would help.  I too thought I was missing something and jumped to the shop to double check.

Urmel007
: 33

« #5 : July 18, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »

all right. Renamed it! You are right, so you can better see, what's this topic about.

The rest, i'll write a new post for ^^

best regards

urmel
gayabik
: 10

« #6 : March 05, 2013, 01:34:44 PM »

Wouw its wonderfull i love it
gayabik

« #7 : March 05, 2013, 02:15:53 PM »

Can you make dildo for this pose?
gayabik

« #8 : May 01, 2013, 04:25:17 PM »

When do you do?
Lover
: 10350

« #9 : May 01, 2013, 04:52:08 PM »

gayabik, if your last message is for Urmel, I'm not sure if he still is in forum. He hasn't been on since september last year. But you can copy his post and add your ideas in an own post.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: