- What is it used for?
- Using the ignore list you can completely ignore chat messages and invitations of persons on your ignore list.- How can you add a person to your ignore list?
- You have two possibility, both give the same result. You can press the 'Ignore person' button on the partner selection result screen, and the displayed person will be added to your ignore list. Or you can press the 'Ignore' button in the chat window below, and in this case the person selected for chatting will added to your ignore list.- How can you display the ignored persons?
- In the partner search result list the ignored persons will be marked with a little black star. Another possibility is to click the "Ignore list" button in the main menu when you are on the partner search screen, and then in a window you can see the list of ignored persons. Clicking a row the selected person will be displayed. - How can you delete a person from your ignore list?
- Press the 'Delete from ignore list' button on the partner selection result screen, that is the only way. - How will the selected person be ignored?
- If a selected person sends a chat message, it will not be displayed on your screen, only an automated answer will be sent: "Sorry, your message was ignored...". If a selected person sends an invitation, it will not be displayed on your screen, only an automated message will be sent: "The invited partner is ignoring you." If a selected person sends an offline message, it will not be displayed, just an automated answer will be sent with the message: "Sorry, your message was ignored..."- What happens, if the ignored person changes his/her name or other personal data?
- The function ignores users, so the selected person will remain ignored even if the personal data will be changed.- Can you send chat message, invitation or offline message to a person on your ignore list?
- No, you cannot. You have to delete this person from your ignore list first.
Hope this short description helps