*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Manty-Core
« previous next »
: [1]
: Manty-Core  ( 3622 )
Gayle
: 10

Secret Agent

« : September 26, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »

Alrighty, I wasn't quite sure where to put this so I've decided why not put it here?

It seems perfectly logical to me.

Well, as a fully developed SHEMALE (though some people still insist upon using the terms TRANNY, T-Girl, Etc), I would like to offer a suggestion to all of the Fashion Designers out there to do something specific for us "Girls".

There is the Panty, there is Pantyhose... So why not MANTIES, and MANTYHOSE? (ROFLMAO). But seriously, I've seen some of the men's undies and it appears to me that they could easily be adapted into Shemale Specific clothing items for us girls that have that little bit extra.

Alright then... a challenge unto all you Fashion Designers out there to put on your thinking caps, grab a large mug of black coffee, and sequester yourselves at your drawing board for several hours.

Psst! The first designer I will bribe with a date and several thousand kisses.

I thank you in advance for your efforts.
Gayle

Words have no meaning if the meaning has no heart behind them.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : September 26, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »

The problem , i think , is that for this , dev team need to separate women clothes and tg clothes . Not sure they are ready to that  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : September 26, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »

Yeah as far as I know this isn't possible to achieve for the designers and I think the developers are quite happy with how things are now.

If I saw some of the underwear that men have here irl I would assume that they where in fact made for women. I know of some clothes irl that are made for men but have a VERY feminine flair to them, those would be nice to see here but I don't find that all too necessary.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: