*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Homemade Spa Treatments for Hair
« previous next »
: [1]
: Homemade Spa Treatments for Hair  ( 6094 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« : November 12, 2012, 11:29:12 AM »

I decided to post some homemade treatments that I use sometimes and decided to post and share.  ;)
My hair is probably the most important "part" of my body that i tend to care and keep healthy. So decided to start with tips to the hair.  :)

Homemade Hair Conditioners

For Dry hair

Prepapre a mixture of banana and avocado, rub it into dry hair; leave it on for ten minutes, and rinse. The potassium in bananas and moisturizing fatty acids in avocados soften hair instantly.

For Oily hair

Prepare a mixture of 2 parts lemon juice and 1 part water. Dip your comb in mixture and comb your hair.

Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair

Add a shot of vodka to a deep-conditioning agent, like mayonnaise or eggs. Stir in essential oil and rinse through hair properly and leave it for 20 minutes.

For Colour Treated Hair

Combine mayonnaise and vinegar. Apply on your hair and leave on for an hour.

These conditioners will make you feel as if you just had a shampoo blowout at a salon! [Read: Effects of Hair Spa Treatment]

Cucumber Hair Drench

If you swim in a chlorinated pool regularly then you need to take care of your hair regularly. You can try this hair treatment at home to keep chlorine damage to a minimum.

Prepare a mixture of 1 egg, 1 eggshell worth of olive oil and 1 quarter of a peeled cucumber.
    Blend the egg, olive oil and peeled cucumber nicely.
    Spread evenly through your hair, leave on for ten minutes, and then thoroughly rinse.
    Follow this practice for a couple of months and notice the change!

Few More Homemade Spa Treatments for Hair:

Clarifying shampoo: Add ½ a teaspoon of baking powder to your regular shampoo in order to remove built up product residue. Rinse and condition the hair as normal.

Peppermint Detox Shampoo- In a bowl, add a dash of peppermint extract from the grocery store to your favorite shampoo. Lather into hair and enjoy the refreshing sensation. Leave on a minute more for deep cleansing, then rinse. Hair will have extra sparkle and shine!

Potatoes’ water- Keep the water used to boil potatoes and use it that same day to wash your hair after you shampooed it. It will help your hair grow much faster.

Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
    Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water. (IMPORTANT)

For those who can make the time to indulge in deep conditioning hair treatments which various city spas offer, using natural, herbal or organic products, are surely certain to get more visible results.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Marilyn

« #1 : November 12, 2012, 11:38:02 AM »

DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENTS

NOTE: Always apply treatments to clean, freshly washed hair.

HOMEMADE MAYONNAISE AND EGG TREATMENT

You will need...

Twice as much real mayonnaise as what you normally would use of conditioner for regular conditioning.
    One to three eggs depending on current hair length. (One for shoulder length, two for waist length and three for longer).
    Thermal shower cap
    Blow dryer or hot towels

Blend together and apply mixture to hair. (Room temperature to slightly warm is best for absorption). Wind hair on top of head and cover with a thermal shower cap. Blast lightly with a blow dryer a few times or cover with hot towels. The heat will help the conditioner to absorb better. (Don't use excessive heat). Leave on for about one hour and rinse with cool water. Use a mild two-in-one shampoo to remove excess residue continuing to use cool water. The cool will help to seal back the hair which will lock in softness and shine.

MAYONNAISE AND AVOCADO TREATMENT

This treatment is much like the previous treatment. You will follow the same steps except for using avocado in the place of the egg.

Use 1/2 avocado for shoulder length, 1 whole avocado for waist length and 1 1/2 to 2 avocados for longer hair.

NOTE: Both of these treatments may be enhanced by adding 1/4 to 1/2 cup of olive or coconut oil to the mixture but may be slightly harder to wash out. Also, a few drops of aromatic oils may be added to help the smell and to make it a more relaxing process. Ones to try: Peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, or lavender oil.

NOTE: You may also use a mixture of warm coconut and olive oils for hot oil treatments and split end treatments. Remember, if you microwave the oils to warm them do so for only a few seconds and be very careful as you could easily be burned.

Always let hair air dry naturally and do not brush when wet.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : November 12, 2012, 03:37:59 PM »

Love your topic Marilyn,  looks like we have a new Beauty treatment & Salon in our village.  Just what we needed.

To smell and look good for our partners mmm   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #3 : November 13, 2012, 06:37:42 AM »

I have some special cream if any of you ladies would like a facial.

Free!

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Marilyn

« #4 : November 14, 2012, 11:07:01 AM »

@Brandybee, thank you!  :P
I hope it will be a lil helpful to someone... :D

ssgt
: 111

« #5 : November 17, 2012, 08:08:13 PM »

I remember trying mayonnaise on my hair.  LMAO  Must have used to much.  All i could do was smell it.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : November 18, 2012, 03:40:57 AM »

ssgt, yu remind me about a guy in my class at high school.......he don't eat eggs and all the food maked using them caus his big sis use eggs to hher hair!he was disgunting by that vision!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: