*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collated Ideas For Improving the Game
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Collated Ideas For Improving the Game  ( 46525 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : November 30, 2012, 04:40:14 PM »

Chat Window

The chat window obviously supports a drop down list. Why can't we talk directly (whisper) to individual partners while in group?

There are occasions when I may not be interested in one of those present (but tolerate them, lol) but would perhaps like to meet the other 1-on-1 sometime or even discuss the prowess (or lack of same) of the 3rd party

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #16 : November 30, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »

The posts  I have copied, are of the ideas that have been collated here, from the previous topics.  I have now included these  reviewed topics for reference.

You can  refer to them to  see any discussions that have already taken place. 

Hope that answers any queries you may have.   Sorry if I caused any confusion.  My goal was just to collate the good ideas all in one place.  Bear with me, I am still on a massive learning curve  ... and I need a drink now  ...  :)   my head hurts  lol

« : November 30, 2012, 05:46:08 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #17 : December 01, 2012, 04:10:39 AM »

Ok,  instead of trying to simplify the suggested improvements, seems I've just added to the confusion, whilst it being a work in progress.

I think Medjai did one once with the suggested improvements for poses for all the orientations which seemed very successful.  I am trying to follow that similar format.

Whiskey anyone?   Hehe.  Maybe , it will make more sense the drunker we get ....    ;D

Ok, completed... Yay.    Rukya, HB ....  Is this better? ... if not..  I will try to find a better format.
« : December 01, 2012, 05:35:08 AM Brandybee »

Covems
: 1688

« #18 : December 01, 2012, 08:30:40 AM »

Nice job Miss Brandy.  That is a lot of time consuming work to compile everything into one place.  Suggestions are scattered all over the Forum and especially in this section.

I'm now going to add to the confusion  ;D

It has been said to me many times that members would like  the ability to change their User Name.  I am not one of them, but others have told me of their desire to "tone down" their screen name, remove slut, or vulgarity from their names and still retain all their shop possessions, and all their relationships.

My suggestion is to charge them to do.  AChat could offer a ONE TIME username change for... let's say A$800 or so.  That person, after agreeing to the charge, could then change their name without having to start anew. It would be up to the individual to inform all their relations of the change.   

Also, AChat could make the "old" screen name unavailable for a period of time... maybe 3 months... to prevent someone from impersonating the name changer.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Covems

« #19 : December 01, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »

Emoticons

How about more emoticons  we have all these in the Forum:

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Why do I only have 2 in AChat chat?  My 11 year old could write the code.

Lover
: 10350

« #20 : December 06, 2012, 04:02:09 AM »

Update info

We added suggested ideas to this topic:
- Sign, your partner is writing
- Ava personalization
- Partner/User notes
- Body art and jewelry
- Save received messages and increase number (you just can keep 20 messages at the moment)
- Replace change move when orgasm by face action
- Light switch
- Sounds
- Public rooms & voyeur mode
« : December 09, 2012, 04:17:31 PM Lover »

Concerto

« #21 : December 06, 2012, 05:25:09 AM »

A couple of the above (like user notes and number of saved messages) Lover are associated with the chatlog.txt file and it might be simpler/more effective to enable an easier in game/offline method of accessing it.  Also, I would like to see invites added to that file and time stamps put on the entries. oh and messages sent when recipient is busy/offline.
Lover
: 10350

« #22 : December 06, 2012, 08:36:14 AM »

We talked about the messages you send too - they also should be saved on your hd, so you know what you have sent.
Regarding invites... I'm sure you girls need a bigger hd to safe all of them too...lol

Covems

« #23 : January 05, 2013, 05:40:04 PM »

Another suggestion...  Please give me a "Stop Loading Page" button... or the ability to stop the load by some other means... a "hot key" or something.

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but there are times when my system "hangs up".  In other words, the page I'm on in the searches does not load completely.  Someone's little picture doesn't load up and the program is frozen.  Just the "loading icon" is active.  I can't go forward or backwards, my only option is to logout.  Sometimes this also happens while the relationship status is loading.  Frustrating.

If I could stop the page from loading completely, I would be able to move past the lag.

Brandybee

« #24 : January 05, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »

Thank you Covems, your idea has been added   mwah xxx   :-*

Kingdustin
: 598

« #25 : January 05, 2013, 09:46:35 PM »

Don't know if been mentioned, but i would love to have small pop up say a friend, lover & spouse has logged in to the game. it get little tiring going back and forth to see if any of then are on. its not major issue just one of my pet peeves.

edit
cool 251 rank up  ;D

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Covems

« #26 : January 06, 2013, 08:00:04 AM »

Maybe I should have put my suggestion here. 

I want to be able to control the robots.  I would like the ability to dress them the way I like, change their body appearance and even access their actions during poses.  Make the robot more interactive with me.  I would be willing to PAY to do so.

Thanks for the pic, Pafe.

Kingdustin

« #27 : January 06, 2013, 12:28:46 PM »

Interesting Idea Covems.that would help with testing out poses.Oh that give me an idea. Achat needs a dressing room to try on clothing and pose before buying them. quick 1 to 2 mins demo or something. I also would  like them to increase the characters for your Description. I never have enough room to type what i want.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #28 : January 06, 2013, 01:34:48 PM »

all this have yet been talked about i think  ;D but i dont know where

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Kingdustin

« #29 : January 06, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »

I figured as much, doesn't hurt to say it again. ;D

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: