*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Collated Ideas For Improving the Game
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Collated Ideas For Improving the Game  ( 46527 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : January 08, 2013, 12:50:33 PM »

Update info

We added suggested ideas to this topic:
- Sign, your partner is writing
- Ava personalization
- Partner/User notes
- Body art and jewelry
- Save received messages and increase number (you just can keep 20 messages at the moment)
- Replace change move when orgasm by face action
- Light switch
- Sounds
- Public rooms & voyeur mode
- Stop loading facility, to skip over lagging and freezing
- Make pose request better noticeable
- Adding own backgrounds
- Make the robots more interactive/Add a shemale robot

Kingdustin
: 598

« #31 : January 09, 2013, 03:24:31 AM »

awww..my idea is not there. now I'm sad  :'( .......... i thought it be nice add to have  in the chat box say that one of your friends, lovers or spouses have logged into the game. Dose anyone els agree?

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #32 : January 09, 2013, 03:29:20 AM »

Dustin, I know we had a long discussion about this. Yesterday I was searching for it and scrolled through almost 80 pages... I still hope to find, so I can add the link to the discussion too.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : January 09, 2013, 04:17:51 AM »

It's in page two of this thread, Lover, just the post before the girl in the box!

Don't know if been mentioned, but i would love to have small pop up say a friend, lover & spouse has logged in to the game. it get little tiring going back and forth to see if any of then are on. its not major issue just one of my pet peeves.

edit
cool 251 rank up  ;D

and i want to support this idea.....i like it so much! best thing will be if the pop-up will show us the name too and give us to have access to the profile using the pop-up itself.....it will make things a little faster!
« : January 09, 2013, 04:19:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #34 : January 09, 2013, 04:27:12 AM »

No HB, we had a thread about it. This I'm talking about.

hentaiboy69

« #35 : January 09, 2013, 04:28:20 AM »

Are you sure, Lover!? uhmmmm.....ok, i will take a look to when i have more time!

Lover

« #36 : January 09, 2013, 04:39:12 AM »

I am sure! We had a thread with pros and cons. I just hope it is not removed by the person who started it. But I also will keep looking for it.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #37 : January 09, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »

;D
well i have not seen this thread and iv look through some old topics before. but i was not looking very hard at the time. My idea is simple, I don't want it poping up in middle of screen like invites do. thats just annoying. it be  in the chat box in Green letters it will say ( username logged in) it be like this
KingDustin logged in   
hentaiboy69 logged in
Lover logged in
Rukya logged in

its  short and easy. it wont get in the away and its noticeable. all so be able to turn it off or on as well.
if thats to much then on side were it shows your friend lover & spouse when someone logs in make it blink red or something. I will take all most anything to help me notice one of my friends , lovers or spouses are on.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #38 : January 19, 2013, 08:22:46 AM »

Update info

We added suggested ideas to this topic:
- Sign, your partner is writing
- Ava personalization
- Partner/User notes
- Body art and jewelry
- Save received messages and increase number (you just can keep 20 messages at the moment)
- Replace change move when orgasm by face action
- Light switch
- Sounds
- Public rooms & voyeur mode
- Stop loading facility, to skip over lagging and freezing
- Make pose request better noticeable
- Adding own backgrounds
- Make the robots more interactive/Add a shemale robot
- Message in chat box when friend/lover/spouse logged in
- Profile and personal infos

hentaiboy69

« #39 : January 21, 2013, 05:00:36 AM »

guys, if the chat box can advice in a friend/lover/spose had logged in, why don't make it send us a message even when they logged out!? It happend so frequently to get caught in more then one talk and suddenly someone can crash or logged out, so it will make things more easy!

in my opinion (and it was said looot of time!) the entire interface need some upgrade.....small direction button (never had use them in room, just for the portrait), more windowed resolution, etcetera.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #40 : January 21, 2013, 11:56:10 AM »

i must say i dont use the arrows in room too . I use left clic to turn the screen and right clic to move it :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #41 : January 21, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »

In the chat, it can be interesting to have a simple sound (like a little bell) when a message arrive.
When I read this marvellous forum  ;), I can lost a message of a friend because I don't see it at time.

For "Profile and personal infos", the new main field is, for me, languages used by each member.
So, it will be interesting to searching with this criterium.
After, the sentences "I don't speak english" or "only spanish" in the description will disappear.

Rukya: Like you, I don't use arrow in room, but I use '+' and '-' buttons (zoom) because my wheel mouse is broken.
Covems
: 1688

« #42 : January 22, 2013, 07:47:14 AM »

I use the camera arrows in the room all the time... and I usually encourage the person that I'm with to use them also.  It's a way to set that romantic mood before... well... you know.

It's like a romantic scene from a movie... put on Clapton's "You Look Wonderful Tonight" or some other mood music of your choosing... set the speed slower... time your dance to the music...  stop dancing... go into the "Show Me What You Feel" pose...  ask her for a hug... and rotate the camera around us... **sigh**

The rotate up and down camera arrows allow for some interesting effects, too.  Especially when you have the room hidden, or some objects that can frame the scene.

And using the button allows for a smoother movement of the camera than I can achieve by grabbing the scene with the mouse button, and makes for a good way to end the movie.

So please... keep the buttons.  The ability to toggle them on or off the screen could be achieved with a drop down menu.  That wouldn't be bad.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69

« #43 : January 22, 2013, 09:11:14 AM »

Covemes, i understand what you mean......let's see it the development team are interessed in modify the actual sistem, first.

Glane
: 7

« #44 : January 25, 2013, 02:08:51 PM »

What about tabbed chatting ?
I didn't see post about that in this topic.

There's a old topic about that here:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1001.0.html

I think this is important since it's a pain in the ass to answer to everyone when you have more than 3-4 conversations at the same time.

That's the only reason why I have to block free user messages sometime or why I unintentionally ignore some guys.
Most of the time I'm scrolling to find last message of someone.

With tabbed chat system, the messages flood become easy to deal with.
« : January 25, 2013, 02:11:03 PM Glane »
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: