*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What do you think about... OOT
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: What do you think about... OOT  ( 61513 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #45 : May 27, 2014, 04:52:47 PM »

Be a sad world if we all agreed,  everyone is different and individual.  The way we express and conduct ourselves, is the key.   The wider our experience, the deeper our tolerance....  now where did I read that..  lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #46 : May 27, 2014, 05:09:26 PM »

I was meaning when some one makes a Opinion  and the other party dose not agree with
 it,  why do they  get mad or think there way is  the right way why cant they just  listen
to it and let it go  Not get upset and think there why is the right   yes everyone is different 
and have there  own  Opinion but  why get  upset over the other ones

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #47 : May 28, 2014, 04:41:17 AM »

pssst   Roxy,   thats why we got  Lover   ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOVER  -  KING OF FORUM

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #48 : May 28, 2014, 06:53:42 AM »

lol Barandy   

His King of many more then the Forum  :P

haha but we are of   topic lol

bluedenim
: 3007

« #49 : October 01, 2014, 11:26:50 AM »

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT RELIGION, WHICH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD? OR ARE WE JUST BAGS OF WET BACTERIA WITH A NEED TO FEEL INFERIOR?
Imagine if you can a country somewhere in this world, It would also apply on another world, but let's stick to what we know. let's make it an island so that they are isolated.
In this country there is perfect peace. No crime and no wars. The people of this country are very pious and they regularly worship God and thank him for their health and happiness. They have never seen their god nor does he speak to them, but they have a book written by their ancestors which has stories of people that god has spoken to and of how the world was created by God, so they are sure that what they believe must be the truth.
One day a strange ship arrives. Full of curiosity and generosity the islanders welcome the strangers.
The strangers are horrified that the people on this island don't worship the same god as them and tell them that they must all be evil and will be condemned to hell if they do not immediately convert to their religion, worshiping their god, who is described in great detail in a book written by their ancestors. The islanders are very confused, but will not convert as their god must be the one and only god because they have been taught so for their entire history.
So you get the picture, right?
These two religions have never met each other and worship different gods, each religion convinced that theirs is the only true religion because that's what they have always been taught.
How will they ever be reconciled?
One religion's book teaches respect for the world & all the creatures in it and also for Nature itself. This book teaches that after death one's deeds and what one has taught to one's children are all that live on.
The other religion's book states categorically that to kill is a mortal sin and yet the book is full of killing, murder and violence. This book promises eternal wonderful afterlife to everyone who is a true believer in their god, even if they are a thief,  murderer or rapist, just as long as they confess their sins just before they die.

The point I am trying to get across is that people, the human race, white, black, yellow, gay or homophobic, male or female, will believe what is drummed into them from birth. Not many have the intelligence or the will to lift their heads and see that other people have been indoctrinated differently and are just as convinced that they are the only true believers in the only true religion.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #50 : October 01, 2014, 12:46:17 PM »

I think any one can believe in their choices
there Belief
there  faith their sex gender there own opines 
their own life  every one has there way of looking at life
there way .We can all say our own opines, that is it what makes every one so special in  their individuality.

Respecting each others on theirs is hard on others..And some may not like it

What Religion  is

A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence

Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that are intended to explain the meaning of life and/or to explain the origin of life or the Universe. From their beliefs about the cosmos and human nature, people derive morality, ethics, religious laws or a preferred lifestyle. According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world.

I can say a Lifestyle a Beliefs and Ethics  is a religion  there  are many ways to see a Religion ...

Your Quote :

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT RELIGION, WHICH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD? OR ARE WE JUST BAGS OF WET BACTERIA WITH A NEED TO FEEL INFERIOR?

This is your own opine  of how you see it .
 ARE WE JUST BAGS OF WET BACTERIA WITH A NEED TO FEEL INFERIOR

I am running short on time   but I want to say

My faith is not a Religion it is what I believe its my opine

There are many things  I don't agree on  and their is many Lifestyle that are  different from mine
and there is many  different opines from many different  people and

this is where we  all have to learn to

Respecting each others on theirs .

We  cant say go  change the way you look , think feel  are  just because you don't agree with their way.

I say Respect  others with there  opines if you  dont agree  with them or like  it  leave it alone 

My own opine is   I don't like  some  I see   I close my eye  or look away 

If  I strong about it  I will  give my own opine   and that is all I can do

Peace be with you all ...

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #51 : October 01, 2014, 01:21:51 PM »

« : October 01, 2014, 01:24:25 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #52 : October 01, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »

Blue, as I see your post it's not just about religion. It's about building our own reality in general. When we all grow up, we are influenced in many ways. Our culture, our milieu, the way we are treated, the things our idols and friends are doing. We "learn" what is right and what is wrong (behaviour, attitude, beliefs, opinion). We learn to get rewards or punishments. All this time we also have to find our place in the community.
The result: We build our own reality. No two people have the same reality - reality isn't what is real, but what we think is real.
None of us is better or worse, we are just different.

Now we have the choice - fighting them, calling them stupid or wrong or we can accept there are other people with different opinions (step 1) or even understand them - it doesn't mean we have to agree in all they do, but walking in their shoes (step 2).
Then we have to decide - we "look with their eyes" and recognize they are right (we got new infos) or we keep our own opinion - we agree to disagree. Which just means, we know why something is right for them.

It's less a question of intelligence, but a question of will. Which, for me, means being human. The ability (!) to live together with people who are similar as we are AND living peaceful together with people who are different than we, is possible the most important quality that differs us from animals and (who are only following their instincts) is the only chance to exists.

If you don't want to go this way, you always "have" to be upset about other people and feel angry. A wise german man once said
"Take people as they are. There are no others."

bluedenim
: 3007

« #53 : October 02, 2014, 12:17:47 AM »

This was the title of the post. It was intended to provoke reaction and opinion. It was not an opinion it was a question.

The Roman Emperors actually believed they were Gods because they had absolute power over everything in the known world.

Roxxy, I apologise publicly for appearing to put you down. Those who know me know I would lay down my life for the right to free speech for all. but that is for all
If you will please stop posting your faith/religion everywhere on this site then I will have no reason to post responses.
This is a sexual fantasy site and that's what I come here for.
I don't want to get involved in political debate, religious fervor, or race hatred. I've been coming here for 3 years now and I think the forum is losing it's way by trying to allow and promote topics on everything under the sun.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #54 : October 02, 2014, 02:36:01 AM »

Blue  if you  but me  down

thats its ok thats on you .You dont hurt me and you  dont need to  apologise  to me.
 but  to tell me to stop posting on something you   dont like abut me is wrong

I don't tell you to stop posting  in that . I don't think I ever  told you  or posted any thing that  tells you to stop  it   because I don't agree to it .It would me  wrong of me  if I did  because as I see it it , It is your life  your Fantasy 

It is your  fantasy to do as you wish........

if you dont like my post  dont look at them ...Just like I dont  look at yours  and when I dont like yours  I just
dont look at them  or leave them alone or ignore  a lot .

Yes This is a sexual fantasy site to use for members  as they wish with 
their consenting adult partner or partner's lover's or friends
 as the  both agree
or
members  to use as they wish
and every one has their way of  using it 
as they wish  not as others dictating them how to use it.

If you have a issue with me I would suggest you pm me .

You respected me I respected you  ...

I don't tell you what to  post so  you should not tell me

don't  judge me  I don't  judge  you.
« : October 02, 2014, 04:04:27 AM FoxyRoxxy »

Covems
: 1688

« #55 : October 02, 2014, 05:28:01 PM »

This can not go unanswered!!

All heretics

be prepared for:

So there!