*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Current S Pose upgrade requests.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: Current S Pose upgrade requests.  ( 72987 )
Eden
: 8

« #30 : February 17, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »

KNEELING LOVERS
It needs to be upgraded
more caressing or//and kissing in other places
there's just not enough to it to warrant a pose change into it but i like the idea
it just needs more

Needs to be added for SM though
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : February 19, 2014, 05:01:45 AM »

KNEELING LOVERS
It needs to be upgraded
more caressing or//and kissing in other places
there's just not enough to it to warrant a pose change into it but i like the idea
it just needs more

Needs to be added for SM though

And not only for SM , the only ones having this pose are , as always , MF
Its ages now that there was an update for others than MF or clothing ( Bad habits are back in dev team )
« : February 19, 2014, 05:04:57 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
skyla_chini
: 2

« #32 : April 04, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »

I have a suggestion that seems so simple. Why can't the shemale/female poses be the same as the male/female poses? It seems to me that shemales are really getting short changed here. So many women ask for a certain action that i don't have as a shemale, and I always get the same response....the males have that. Why can you not give shemales the same poses as males? It is unfair and descriminates against shemales. Please provide the same enjoyment of the game to shemales as you do males and females.

Thank you,

Skyla
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : April 05, 2014, 01:13:58 AM »

hello skyla and welcome!

This problem you mention usually happen when Dev Team realize some upgrade for the existing pose: they don't release it for all orientation and it ends to give difference between MS, MF ans SF poses. i experienced this "gap of update" with many oposes and yes, it's a bit frustrating! hope things gonna change soon!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #34 : April 06, 2014, 10:11:42 AM »

You can dream but it will never happen  ::)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
anevarani
: 25

« #35 : May 14, 2014, 06:03:39 PM »

I'm in agreement with Skyla. Even more, some FF poses also could work as SF.  I believe that S poses deserve a wider range of actions, also in 3somes.
you may say i'm a dreamer....

Best wishes

Eva

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #36 : May 15, 2014, 11:15:53 PM »

I just  join my voice to all yours here...

Nothing much to add than WE NEED MORE! And it should be less work for devs to rework a bit MF poses into MS-FS-SS poses than create new ones for FS. The transgender community keeps growing, and even if on here many are not real ones, don't worry, they will pay too for more poses.

Sick of seeing an update per week with only two dresses instead of more poses for those who just wait to pay for.

hentaiboy69

« #37 : May 16, 2014, 12:43:06 AM »

Well, well my dear friends........if you wish to have more SF, SM or any other new poses involving Shemale, i invite all of you to take your time, think at the one you really want and post it here!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2058.0.html   or   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2059.0.html

As we mods always say, it's easy to ask for more, the not easy part is make a good request! I'll be waiting to see tons of new idea from all of you!

Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #38 : July 11, 2014, 11:42:54 AM »

Please add kissing to all poses.  I know females have the option to kiss in many of the poses but shemales have none.  Please upgrade this so we can kiss our lovers.

thanks

kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #39 : August 01, 2014, 09:48:03 PM »

i agree ,many times in poses i would liked to have been able to kiss, thank you  :)
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #40 : September 06, 2014, 11:41:14 PM »

Repost from another thread but...

Handjob for the new missionary pose. Nuff said. I'll be entertained for days

And maybe make a few poses have "switch role" like MM/FF/SS poses have, to add variation.

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
nikkky
: 4

« #41 : October 11, 2014, 11:22:09 PM »

S Poses are not enough

If Achat can provide MS poses then why not SF and SFF poses have so many problem ?

I am agree with all supporters here poses are not enogh

My request to achat , do something and value our A$
hentaiboy69

« #42 : October 12, 2014, 03:34:01 AM »

As i said in my preview post here......stop saying "give us more" and start to submit ideas and option for new release! do it and i'm sure the Dev-team gonna listen at you!

kellygurl
: 6

« #43 : October 30, 2014, 01:54:47 PM »

Hi, first time posting on this forum, although been a premium member for some 6 mths now.   Great place and I love playing the game with other sms and females.      But really I can only add my voice to the request ...please, please can we have some new poses for  SS ans SF and SS groups it really is so limiting for us shemales to have to use the same old poses over and over and if nothing is done it will only put us off eventually.

So come on all you clever programmers at Achat work your magic and give us Shemales a better deal please xx
kellygurl
: 6

« #44 : October 31, 2014, 01:31:48 PM »

Us  Shemales love to dress up in sexy outfits, lingerie etc.     I would love it if we were able to have access to each others wardrobes whilst in a room to try on each others clothes, I think anothar fun dimention to the play before the bonking starts!

A pose I would love to see is for two shemales to be able to  masterbate the two cocks in tandem.  Maybe with one astride the other, stroking the two cocks together in this way..so erotic!
« : October 31, 2014, 01:34:14 PM kellygurl »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: