*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Crystal Lake.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
: Crystal Lake.  ( 135405 )
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #165 : June 30, 2015, 05:39:32 AM »

The sun begins to rise and peek its head through the lustrous clouds. A beam breaks through the slightly opened hotel curtain and shines directly on to my sleeping eyes as I lie in bed. It causes me to stir.
I stretch, twist, turn and struggle to wake up. I try to turn my head the opposite way of the rays of light to go back to sleep but the phone suddenly rings for my 7 am courtesy wake up call.

I answer the phone and room service chooses the same time to arrive and provide me with a breakfast feast fit for a Queen.  The powers that be was not going to allow me a lazy 5 minutes before I have to get up & scurry out of bed.

I answered the phone & door forcing my brain to function. Awake now, I hurriedly jump in the shower and brush my teeth, fix my lovely curly thick hair, apply my thin line of eye liner and mascara, grabbed my robe put it on and flop down at the table to begin to dig into my delicious breakfast.

Upon finishing my breakfast and my morning routine, I reach for my purse to find the real estate business card Old Joe gave me back at the AB&G last night. After locating it, I begin to set up an appointment to meet with a real estate agent later on today. The appointment is set for 2:00 pm this afternoon which gives me some time to go and handle other obligations.

Next on my agenda is to call my sister Kate. She and I have not been able to connect for some time, with my work and her work and tending to the family horses and farm; there truly hasn't been any time for socializing. Today though, I am going to check in on my little sis and family.  It will be good to hear how everyone is doing for more than 5 minutes. While dialing Kate up and preparing to surprise her, it is I who receives the surprise. As I was expecting Kate to answer the phone our aunt GeorgieAnn is the one who answers (auntie is our mothers oldest sister and the "busy body" of the family).

"Oh hello aunt GeorgieAnn,”
“Yes ma'am it has been a while since we have talked”
“Yes ma'am even longer since I've been to the ranch.”
“Yes ma'am I know my mother would not have approved of how long I've been away from the family. But auntie my job was so demanding and took so much of my time, I could not help how long it has been.”
“Yes ma'am I know family is important and yes ma'am I know that you should never put anything above that.” 
“Yes ma'am...yes but mmhmm...ah auntie is Kate nearby so that I may speak to her.”
“Yes ma'am, of course I am trying to change the subject,”
“Yes ma'am,  I know none of us are too old to be spanked behind the tool shed...”
“Yes ma'am I love you too,”
“Yes ma'am"
'Hello, this is Kate how may I help you?'
“AAAAAAAAAAH SIS its me Leigh!”
“LEIGH!” Kate bellowed in my ear, “HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN SUGAR?”

“Um when are you going to bring your tushy home hmmm? You know we all have been catching it why you have not made it home for the holidays, Pappys birthday, the birth of the twins, harvest, and so on...and frankly my big city sister; we all are a bit fed up with taking it on the chin for you every year.”

“I know Kate, auntie just like totally ripped me a new one for that exact same thing.”

We both chuckled, for we both knew the power of an auntie verbal lashing.

“So what do I owe this unexpected and pleasant call?” Kate had asks me.

I began to tell her the troubles I had experienced and the whole outcome of those troubles. Now out of all that I had said she heard with her big ole sunshine smile (trust me it was exactly like that) that I had an appointment with a real estate agent to look at some properties over in Crystal Lake. I made her promise me not to tell anyone till I was for sure this is what I was going to do.

She promised me on our secret sister quote that we used from the time we were tots all the way...well till now.
Kate also told me she has something quite special to tell me as well.
Meanwhile, on my list of things to do, I stop by my storage unit to bring the things out of my hotel room that I will not need for a while and to also pay for another 2 weeks storage fee.

I have my fingers crossed, that I will find something in my budget that also suits my needs. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and really just can’t wait to get all this done so I can move forward and finally bounce back to being my busy, money making, hustling bustling self again.

Time flies and it is now 1:45 pm and I must now scurry along to make my 2 o'clock appointment with the real estate agent. I bust my stump to get to the agency on time.  I do so with 5 whole minutes to spare.
I take that time to refresh my face and fix my wayward hair as I chuckle to myself as I give myself a last once over before meeting my agent.

“OH MY GOODNESS! He is gorgeous and breathtaking.” I start to get upset that I didn't wear a better upscale outfit.
“Oh well, too late now,” as I give way a sigh.
He comes over to me and shakes my hand and introduces his self to me. I just think I'm going to die (my hands are soo sweaty omg!) I think to myself.

He begins to ask me some general questions, such as what is it I am looking for, what are my needs, desires, and wants (ooh wee no I cannot begin to tell him where these questions are leading to...ooo its suddenly getting extra warm in here) Being a bit warm, I interrupt his perfect lips speaking every letter and vowel with such sensuality; I hate to do it but I must...excuse me please but would you happen to have something to drink as  I have become a tad bit parched. He flashed me the most sexiest smile this side of heaven and I damn near lose composure.

I have to get it together; as I have mentally wondered of into the land of what if! I cannot conduct this meeting keep wondering what he is packing in them 501 blue jeans. And literally about to choke on this cold water after seeing his hard looking like I could bounce a quarter off of it...ASS!

Whoa good gravy in the morning I want to thank his mother for giving him an ass like that!
I begin to have hot flashes as I keep going further in my minds eye as to what exactly he looks like totally undressed and in my bed; four hours upon hours till we fall into a deep coma like sleep and wake up in each others arms and do the shit all over again! OH MY! I have to stop, and remember to conduct myself appropriately.

I pull myself together and get back to the here and now. He shows me new developments that were going up around in Crystal Lake, all beautiful log cabins in keeping with the area.

I explained to him that I needed lots of land as well as privacy; going to be getting some horses from my families ranch eventually. He said he understood and asked me if I knew just how much land I wanted or needed or best yet how much land could I afford. I replied i have enough to buy up to 8 acres of land 10 if it was a reasonable price per square feet.

We continued the grimy details and got them all sorted and the paperwork signed.
It was official I was now the proud owner of 8 acres of land near to Crystal Lake.

The  area, “Heavenly Acres” once rumored to be Amish Country decades ago; was not too far off of Crystal Lake; with an enchanting 9500 sq. ft. home equipped with all the luxuries you could ever want or desire in a home. The main important thing is that I will have enough land to have a barn for the family horses that will be brought once I am settled, and the building of my dream home and barn are completed; then I will hire some hands to accompany me in the maintaining of  the property and my babies.

Ahhh finally, everything is signed all is good and I am super stoked and all too happy to call the family and let them know of my plans. Oh no there I go again, hmmm I get the feeling that sealing this deal isn't the only objective on my realtors mind. Or could it be I am reading too much into his actions? I am not sure exactly what is going on here but I do have to admit I wouldn't mind there being something hot and steamy happening between us (chuckles).

“Okay” he utters as he has broken my daydreaming of lustful desires and imagery of him; well lets just say he wasn't selling real estate.
The meeting is adjourned and he politely walks me out to my vehicle and reassures me that the plans will not take as long as I think, that I will be moving into my own ranch very soon. We said our goodbyes and I drove off. Man how fucking sexy he looked in them jeans and walking back inside how sexy his ass was with them sexy bowlegs.

Ok, ahhemm my mind is now back in focus of the here and now as I call my sister Kate and tell her of the good news... I start to think maybe I should have waited till I was either at a red light or at a complete stop; the scream she let out almost caused me to go deaf temporarily. I do remind her that I am driving and that she cant scream in my ears like that. 

She apologizes to me and asked what am I doing later on in the evening, I responded with a movie and a martini OH SHIT there goes the screaming again; she screams out, "NO WAY IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TONIGHT!"

While trying to keep composed, as I drive, and she insists on screaming in my ears...I interrupt her next attempt to add more to that loud boisterous excitement in her voice by asking why isn't my plans good enough for when my day is complete. At this point I can tell she has that smirk on her face (she always does the smirk when she has felt that someone is having a CM!) and I tell her I have not landed myself into a CM- we both chuckled, for she knew I knew that so was what she was thinking lol. It just hit me, while speaking to her to not tell Aunt Georgie about none of my plans; that I wanted her to wait till I was ready to tell her... told Kate let her stew a bit lol.

We both giggled and chatted a little more about my new homestead to be. As we come to an end with that conversation,  have to tell her about hot jeans! She busts out laughing at me for doing two things at once. We chat more and more as the detail of his sexy ass and bowlegs smothered my brain waves.

His eyes sis, mmm are baby soft hazel brown, hair so thick and lustrous, muscles that were just enough to see through his loosely fitted polo dress shirt, and his jeans

oh lawdy sis oh laaaaaaaaaaaaawdy his jeans ooo weee they fit ever so snugged on his thoroughbred ass. Sis I really think I could bounce a roll of quarters off his sexy ass and have to duck on the return haha.
Sis what I am so serious, you have to see him and you will see just what I am talking about. As the end was nearing she laughed as we said our goodbyes.

Ah the day is done and awww this couch feels so good to just to fall into it and inhale and relax. Grabbing the remote to find something interesting on the television  I dozed off and my mind wonders till sleep has captured me and took me hostage. As sleep has its way with me I drift to him as if I was lost and he was my way. He began to caress me and play in my hair, I'm speechless  I am in awe.

No words to be found as he begins to press his tender lips up against mine and I feel nothing but fire zoom thru us both binding us even closer to one another. All of a sudden I am experiencing his touch up and down my spine as he no longer is on the outside of me; he has landed a way inside my body. He has me and I have him the bond has be severed by the flames; teaching us both that we are always and forever to be one.

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING! Being unwilling interrupted by the loud sounding of the rooms phone; I frustrated sit up on the couch to answer it and give whom ever it is a real good verbal beating. As my mouth forms the words to thrash my perceived unknown target; I freeze once hearing the sound of his voice. Those words seem to have vanished and no longer flood my thoughts.

As his voice begins to captivate me and hold me on every syllable and every pronunciation. Putting great efforts into not sounding as if I had been asleep, I clear my throat and quickly sit up and begin to shake the sleepiness from me.

His voice smooth, sexy and deep...definitely an attention getter. Bringing my legs up to my chest as he spoke, my head found comfort leaning on my knees as he continued to drive my hormones into overdrive! OH LAWD how I wanted this man and how much he drives me insane. It is impossible to begin to put into words the giddiness I feel when he is near.

There were some new developments of the original contract and he needed to see me in person to go over them; but first he had admitted to me that he hadn't had a chance to eat, and frankly he was starving and asked me if I could be ready to go to dinner with him in a half and hour to speak to me about the revisions.

A HALF AN HOUR! I repeated with a disbelieving shout!

I don't know if I can get ready in that short of time...I mean I have to find something to wear, make up, hair; thinking at least I've already showered. What was I to wear, was the more important thing on my mind right now so much I didn't even hear him calling my name as he is telling me he is sure whatever I do decide to wear he knows it will be perfect and it will be most beautiful to a very attractive woman like myself. Those words grabbed me and snatched me out of my bickering thoughts.

My attentions returns to him and I finally do say that I would love to meet him and where to meet him...
but he stops me and says no good southern gentleman meets a lady for dinner, he goes and picks her up as a gentleman should do.

Stammering at his words I like a child give him my information and he seals it with he will be leaving soon.
I stutter an oohh yeah ok and hung up the phone.

I am not sure if I am still sleep and this is part of the dream or was he truly on his way to pick me up. As I keep debating reality or dream land...I manage to get dressed, hoping all is hitting and fitting just right; the knock came and my heart begins to beat double time and my hands are clammy and sweaty.

I open the door and before me he stood so gallantly and breathtakingly. I looked him up and down; so struck I couldn't move- he is making my blood and nature rise. I am caught like a deer in headlights and not once am I minding.

He broke my concentration with a very sensual but gentle kiss on my lips. Just at that very moment I thought I would faint. I managed to avoid fainting (with a happy sigh); he then looks me over and is very generous with his compliments as he admires my very well endowed tits my perfectly round ass and my legs that do go on forever to the point he could be wrapped up in them for an eternity. Feeling the attraction and the lust choke the airwaves of my hotel room; we were able to finally leave out. A perfect gentleman he most definitely is, he kind of did a little shuffle ahead of me to get my door and open/close it for me. As he gets in and becomes situated and ready to drive; he reaches back behind me to the back seat and pulls forward a very beautiful arranged dozen roses.

He said he knew that I am an all American woman so he bought me and all American bouquet of roses.
I was so shocked and stoked I had a huge lump in my throat that would barely let me speak above a whisper to thank him; but I manage to do so. As I regained my composure, I realized we were are moving and that's when I noticed how his vehicle matched him perfectly, suave, sophisticated, and lawd have mercy ever so sexy.

This 2016 Rolls Royce Ghost 2 is chez magnifique!!! I am feeling ever so intoxicated with this whole package...I can only imagine our date. I begin to undermined my choices in this outfit selection...will it be appropriate for our date...I wish he would had mentioned where or I would have thought to ask how I should dress; well too late now I thought to myself at the time then I sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Amethyst

« #166 : July 01, 2015, 08:59:15 AM »

The evening was drawing in and the sun beginning to set , Myself and Max my German Shepherd were relaxing taking a stroll along the stream that ran through the back of my quaint cottage .. I had slipped my heeled sandals off and carrying them I decided to let the cool water flow between my feet .. Ummmmmmmmmm it felt sooo good. The sky was picturesque and all was so peaceful. The birds were humming and chirping happily their goodnights as they prepared to settle for the evening . Max was splashing and chasing a leaf glancing at me every so often his eyes asking ' Did you see that ' ?  Proud of his jumps as he bounded through the small crevices of rocks and soft flowing water.  The scenic views were extremely pretty by day , but even more so by the soft glows of an approaching sunset

The water made my toes tingle as the soft flow massaged and soothed the aches away as I softly kicked at the water in small steps. It had been a long week and Myself and Max were ready to enjoy our new freedom for a few days.  The evening drawing in we didn't stray too far from the cottage.

Tomorrow I would head down to the lake and take Gypsy for a long awaited ride.

« : July 01, 2015, 09:18:08 AM Amethyst »
Amethyst

« #167 : July 05, 2015, 05:13:49 AM »

The morning sky was a little overcast and looked like rain was on it's way. Sighing to myself then thinking ahh well what the heck a little rain doesn't hurt, I decided to take Gypsy out and clear my head.

Climbing into the saddle I looked down at Max who was waiting patiently to run with us. I reached into my jacket pocket taking out a treat for him, catching it in his mouth we began to move a slow pace. The weather was cool and crisp with no sign of rain yet .Barely any traffic however we did pass a couple of riders and Max gave them a wide berth.

Enjoying the peaceful calm of the crisp walk I began to hum a song quietly to myself .
« : July 05, 2015, 05:22:48 AM Amethyst »
Amethyst

« #168 : July 07, 2015, 03:09:14 PM »

Myself .Gypsy And Max made our way to the top view of the lake . A secluded beauty spot overlooking the whole of the lake , the sun was slowly starting to break through the clouds and the leafs swayed softly with the cool breeze . I Climbed from Gypsy and holding his reins I led him through an opening within the trees , there the view was breathtaking.  I reached into the saddle bag and took out some treats holding them out in the palm of my hand, Gypsy nuzzled at my hand gratefully his soft snorts telling me he was content.  Max sat wagging his tail, knowing he too would get something.  I knelt down and handed Max his beef snacks stroking at his fur.  "You were ready for them eh boy?" I spoke softly and lovingly to my shadow ( Max ) . Looking at his nose I noticed his muzzle now a full grey colour and it saddened me , I wouldn't have him much longer, maybe 2 -3 years at most . My mood was sombre as I stood to my feet overlooking the lake. Remembering the day I got my gorgeous puppy and his cheeky ways, the smiles he brought to my face and the long hugs as he fell asleep hugged against my shoulder. flashbacks of days when I introduced other tiny creatures to him and his gentle ways with them. A Tear slid down my face , I would miss this old boy. I shuddered, shaking my head trying desperately to shake the thought of my life without my beautiful companion and friend.

Wiping the tear from my face I took a huge deep breath and told myself to stop being so silly, he was here now and I intended to show him the love I had always shown him. I knelt back down getting to my knees, not caring if I got dirty and I hugged him tightly and kissed his face making lots of silly noises.. "Whooooo's mummys boy ! .. He licked at my face wagging his tail and as I pulled out his ball from my pocket he started barking in his silly way as if trying to acknowledge everything I was saying.  Fastening Gypsy to a tree where he had ample amounts of fresh grass to munch on I took Max down the hill to the edge of the lake and threw the ball for him.  He jumped into the water and although he may be an old boy now he looked just like a puppy all over again , jumping and splashing , retrieving his favourite toy.

(The REAL Max)

I would spend an hour here and then get both my special companions back home before getting myself ready in old clothes to go and paint my newly aquired small cafe.  Boy did the place need a good lick of paint.
« : July 09, 2015, 05:20:26 AM Amethyst »
Amethyst
: 52

« #169 : August 04, 2015, 11:42:14 PM »

I jumped up and down like an excited teenager as my fingers gripped at the parcel , tearing strip after strip from it revealing the box hidden inside . Taking the box I opened it and pulled out the Sleek black & gold sign .. ... Holding it up in front of me , it was perfect!!

I would call Harry this afternoon and thank him for his gift. This was the last piece , the last thing required before my grand opening and I was excited if even a little tired. It had been hard work , long hours and the paint work and plaster all now ready I couldn't wait to open up shop .
« : September 08, 2015, 04:06:16 PM Amethyst »
Stone
: 1842

« #170 : August 18, 2015, 08:29:29 AM »

Jayc helps me peg out the washing out the back of Hyperion Homestead. No one can really see it except if you come round the back or our side the lake.

“Who’s are these?”  Jayc asks holding up some pretty men’s Y front briefs.

I chuckle at him as he narrows his eyes.
“Relax. They arn't yours” I tease him. "I was cleaning Cove’s cabin and saw he had some dirty washing. I thought I may as well do his the same time I do ours."
I frown, actually, its about time he pays me for all the cleaning I do around his place, I think to myself.

“I thought you’d got them for me”  Jayc breathed a sigh of relief.
“Oh, I got you some,”  I giggle and throw him the pack I bought for him.
He opens them and holds a pair out.

“Batman” He laughs out loud.
“Goes with your Bat Cave,” I tease referring to our Dungeon in the Ice House.

“I’ve put another load of washing in. I wanted everything done for when we go on our holiday” I tell him.

I then ask him if he wouldn’t mind driving me round to the new neighbours and taking some tea and scones to welcome them to Crystal Lake.
“Sure” Jay says, “It’s the neighbourly thing to do.”

I  go into the kitchen and prepare a generous tub of scones for each house.

A collection of Cranberry scones ;

Buttermilk and Sultana scones;

Cheese & red onion Scones ;

Roasted banana bread scones ;

Jam preserves ;

and Yorkshire Tea gift set.

We visit the new neighbours -  Sam_Hawke at his ranch ; LovingSir at his place ;  Amethyst at her cabin ; Leighdeexxx at her ranch and AusWoody at Omni Vigilantes Domi.

Then we see our older neighbours -  Covems at The Cove with The Dwarfs ;  Pookie & Terric at LopDoodle ;  ItsAmy123 at Okie Dokes ;  Brandybee at The Bee Hive, Lover & Roxy at their home  and Bear at Ursus domi.

We all chat for a while and each of the above residents agrees to pop into the AB&G for a drink or two and try the Bucking Bronco.

“You have to choose a team for the American Football season too. It starts soon. Its good fun to enter,”  Jayc tells them.
I laugh,  “The forfeits are even better.  Might be worth buying the gimp mask, green stockings, yellow shoes, susy short cake outfit”
“And the Golfers outfit and the green and yellow vest singlet with the zigzag hem cut”  Jayc guffawed. “They were popular last year.”

We hug and leave after seeing everyone,  and go get ready for work at the AB&G.

Amethyst

« #171 : September 08, 2015, 03:57:25 PM »

The sun is warm and bright and as I start to pour my coffee two old friends drop by giving me the full run down of events coming up at the AB & G and after sharing a coffee and a chat they head off again.  Seeing Stone And JayC and the closeness within their relationship makes me think again about the evening before and just how needy I had been for the touch and warmth of a good man.

Slipping my boots on I head outside my shadow Max by my side.  After rummaging around in the small pot shed to the side of my cottage I find some heavy duty work gloves and after checking for spiders slip them onto my hands.

I assess the huge branch blocking the stream and realise it looks more like a tree,  this isn't going to be an easy task it looks weighty and a huge pile of leafs have clogged up part of the drainage system. I grip the branch with my gloved hands and begin to pull, "fuck this is heavy" I grunt to myself .. Pulling and pulling but still its unmoving. I step across the stream to the other side and try to push it putting the full force of my body weight against it, "shit" I curse...it barely moves.  I walk along the stream assessing the branch again and notice a large twig on the side of it and start to pull at it, Max starts to bark and as I look around without warning the twig snaps off and sends me reeling backwards with the sharp sting from the twig catching my face as I fall.   The sting to my face is instant and as I grip at my cheek cursing "Fuck fuck fuck !!!! " I feel the blood ooze onto my fingertips
Fixxgiggle

« #172 : September 08, 2015, 05:25:23 PM »

I’m up early out of habit. While having breakfast, I find the newspaper from the taxi last night. I don’t even recall picking it up. I smile to myself and once again I notice the advert asking for help at a cottage on Crystal Lake. As I sip my tea, my eyes remain fixed on the few lines of print. Moving to the lake, getting away from the city is certainly appealing.

Making a decision on the spot, I clear away my breakfast things and then head to my bedroom. I find my old backpack, dust it off and start packing. Clothes, washing things, my all-important e-reader, my laptop, an essential supply of tea bags and a few other things go in. Making one final check I have everything I think I might need I head out. Once I’m settled I’ll get the rest of my things sent over.

Armed with the advert, I head down to the street and grab a taxi. I barely notice the insane way the driver pulls into the early morning traffic as my mind is on the huge leap of faith I’ve decided to take.

The taxi drops me off, hoisting by pack onto my back I make my way on foot along a path of compacted earth that leads through the trees. Every now and again I catch glimpses of the lake through the trees, but I’m never able to catch a clear sight of it.

The cottage seems to appear suddenly out of the trees. I’m immediately captivated by its beautiful rustic charm. I approach the door and knock. There’s no reply and I wonder if I’ve missed the owner. As I’m considering what to do I hear woman’s voice from behind the building. The language she’s using would make a one-eyed carpenter blush.

I wander round to the back of the cottage. A dog starts barking as I near the back. I catch sight of a woman dressed in old work clothes tussling with a large branch struck in a stream at the back of the property. Just as I get to the corner of the build the twig she’s pulling on sudden breaks snapping wickedly across her face, sending her tumbling backwards. Her hand flies to her cheek “Fuck, fuck, fuck !!!!” She curses.

I immediately drop my pack and rush over to her. “Are you alright?” I ask. Clearly surprised by my appearance she doesn’t answer. The German Shepherd dog starts jumping around me, barking as I get near. The woman glances towards the dog, firmly saying “Max. No.” The affect is instant, he falls silent, but I’m aware that his eyes never leave me. “Let me take a look.” I smile and gently take her gloved hand away from her cheek. “It doesn’t look too bad” I say I produce a tissue from my pocket and hold it over the cut. Her black hair dishevelled from her tumble and I’m sure I see her cheeks flush as my gaze holds her enchanting hazel eye.

“I’m Fixx, by the way.” I give her a broad smile “I came about the ad”

Fixxgiggle :D
Amethyst

« #173 : September 08, 2015, 11:07:59 PM »

My face feeling very sore,  Max begins to bark and growl louder and as I turn to look I jump ..Flinching as I feel a hand dab at my face .. the voice is deep but comforting and as I look up I catch sight of him.  Judging from his kneeling position he looks like a tall man with short brown hair, his shoulders are broad and his eyes green .. he smiles at me and I want to smile back but somehow I am dazed. That is until Max going crazy snaps me from my silent haze and I tell him to calm.

The stranger dabbing tissue at my cheek introduces himself as 'Fixx' and he is here about my advertisement. His words make me blush as I realise he must have heard my cursing and I feel ashamed. I take the tissue from his hand abruptly and clamber to my feet .. " Ohh erm ..oh my I'm so sorry that we had to meet like this " , I rub my hand down the thigh of my jeans and then hold out my hand offering it to him " I'm Ame pleased to meet you", he takes my hand and grips mine firmly , he has a strong and genuine handshake and I can't help but feel a small flutter in my stomach at the electric charge I feel and it makes me stammer a little, "please.... please come inside " I turn and walk away as Max rushes to my side heading up the gravelled path to the back of my cottage. Fixx follows us collecting his ruck sack along the way.

Once inside I switch on the kettle .."can I get you anything ? Tea ? Coffee ? Juice maybe? .. I smile at him trying to forget the horrific and embarrassing last few minutes outside.  He is silent, just looking at me as I catch his green eyes taking the sight of me in .. probably trying to work out if he should stay or leave and abandon the idea of my advertisement.  Max walks over to him sniffing at his feet and he raises his hand and pets him , stroking at the fur on his back , Max responds by quickly licking his hand and then moving away, I think he is as I am unsure of what to think.  I wait for his response to my question realising I have crossed my arms in an almost impatient stance feeling a little awkward but then I remember his broad smile and friendly demeanour and I uncross my arms, shifting my feet a little and lean back against the wall.

Fixx smiles at me his broad smile being very charming and he looks very well kept, the kind of guy to wear a suit rather than the jeans and t.shirt he is currently wearing , he is clean shaven not a stubble hair in sight and I am intrigued at what has made him interested in my advertisement. He certainly wasn't what I expected as someone who would be interested in lodging and working around the cottage. 

He replies to my question, "Tea , would you mind if I make it? , if I'm going to be around a while what better place to get started than the kettle" , he winks and then smiles at his own forward suggestion and I can't help but smile back. His sentence works well and it isn't long before we are sat chatting and talking like two old friends. The refreshment of the tea and an application of cream to my cheek eases the pain although a bruise is forming around the small cut where the branch slapped back into my skin.  Feeling the tenderness it reminds me of our meeting and how Fixx rushed over to help as he dabbed at my cheek and I take the opportunity to thank him for his assistance and I apologise for my abrupt grab at the tissue.   

Fixx graciously accepts my apology and begins to tell me about his work and how he is looking to get away from city life and I explain about my new 'Travel Stop Cafe'  about to open on the outskirts of Crystal Lake and I feel myself getting excited as my chatter becomes more direct and in full flow , barely giving him a chance to speak,  luckily for me he is a patient listener and his smile lets me know it's ok.

Even though I can't look into his eyes for longer than a few seconds without feeling myself blush. I enjoy the warmth of Fixx , and Max now settled at Fixx feet lets me know he has the golden seal of approval.

« : September 09, 2015, 05:58:51 AM Amethyst »
Fixxgiggle

« #174 : September 09, 2015, 05:24:05 PM »

From her reaction to my unexpected appearance, I realise she is a proud and independent woman, who is feeling ashamed and maybe a little vulnerable given how I found her. Still clearly a little shaken, she introduces herself as Ame. There is a welcoming warmth to her hand shake, which I greet with a smile. Inviting me in, her loyal hound trotting by her side, I follow behind. I can’t help admire her fine curves and the sway of her hips.

She offers me a drink, both Ame and Max, her German Shepherd, watch me, seemingly unsure what to make of me. Asking for tea, I suggest I make it with a smile and a wink. The warm smile I receive back seems to lift my heart. We’re soon chatting over our steaming mugs of tea. I accept her apology for her earlier reaction; I had caught her by surprise, so it was understandable.

I talk a bit about my job and how I’m looking to get out of the city. I had heard about Crystal Lake and when I saw the ad Ame had placed I decided it was a good opportunity to find out about the place and the community around it. I say that I hope she’ll introduce me round…if she wants me to stay.

She begins talking about her “Travel Stop Café” that will soon open. Ame talks about her hopes and plans for the establishment. I listen intently as she talks, her enthusiasm and excitement are clear. I offer words of encouragement when I can, although she leaves few opportunities. But my smile seems to give her confidence. Whenever our eyes meet, Ame soon looks away, her cheeks reddening and my smile broadens. She looks cute when she blushes.

When Max settles down at my feet, the three of us know I’m going to be staying.

Showing me round the cottage, I find it has a pleasant, homely feel. The room that’s to be mine is smaller than what I’m used to, but has a nice cosy feel. The bed looks comfortable, which is the main thing, as I don’t plan to be spending too much time awake in here. I carry my pack through and drop it in the corner. Despite Ame’s protests, I say I’m going to go deal with that branch in the stream, I’ll unpack later.

Ame and Max follow me out. I ask if she has any tools and she indicates the pot shed standing on the side of the cottage. I rummage around for a few minutes, disturbing a small army of spiders, until I come across what I’m looking for. A hand saw. Wandering back out, I see Ame clearing some leaves, we exchange smiles, and then I turn to the task at hand.

I figured the branch was too big to move by force, so I begin sawing it into more manageable pieces. When the first piece falls free, I’m about to toss it to one side when my eyes fall on the dog, eagerly watching Ame.”Hey, Max!” I call. His ears prick up and his head snaps round to look at me just as I toss the stick into the air. He bounds after the stick, leaping to catch it in his mouth. Proudly, he races to his mum to show her his prize. I laugh and hear Ame giggle, sighing “Oh Max”, petting him lovingly on his head. When she glances towards me, there is a smile on her full lips, and an affectionate look in her eyes.

I’m soon lopping pieces off the branch, and tossing them into a pile on one side. When I hear a mixture of growling and a sweet laughter, I see Ame having a tug of war with Max over the stick. I watch, captivated by Ame’s beaming smile, her flying hair and the way her body moves as she plays with Max. When our eyes briefly meet I’m suddenly self-conscious of the way I’m looking at her. Now it’s my turn to feel embarrassed.

Working up a sweat as I work, I pause to wipe the sweat from my face. Dropping the saw I pull my tee-shirt off and throw it onto the bank of the stream. I stretch my arms to ease the tension out of them before picking up the saw to cut up the remains of the branch.

« : September 10, 2015, 12:20:27 AM Fixxgiggle »
Amethyst

« #175 : September 10, 2015, 04:04:22 PM »

Having drunk the tea I show Fixx around and to the room that I have prepared a few days before, the bedding is crisp clean and smells fresh, the window overlooks the stream and you can see the lake just in the distance but surprisingly Fixx doesn't look, instead he drops his bag and insists on sorting the branch out for me and although I protest inside I'm secretly thankful of his help. I decide the least I can do is help and of course provide refreshments if needed.

Having directed Fixx to the old pot shed for tools I watch as he works his way through the branch and looking down at Max by my side I feel a really strong sense of togetherness , it's almost sureal at how well Fixx just seems to fit in, even Max is settled and content in his presence.

I can't help but watch him as he works, his shoulders look so strong , firm and taught, his hair starting to shimmer slightly as he begins to sweat and his tshirt beginning to cling to his body revealing his muscles as they flex under the tension.  Damn , he notices me looking and I glance away quickly , only to return my gaze a few moments later and see his bare skin , his t.shirt now laying at the edge of the stream.  His eyes and his smile seem to burn right into the core of me, my god he is so handsome. I want to ask him about his romantic life but not wanting to be so forward I quickly try to dismiss my thoughts.

We work through the day, inbetween chatting and playing with Max. I also steal a couple of hours away leaving Max happily in Fixx's company as I go tend to Gypsy.

The sun now beginning to set and appetites having been well earned and worked for we decide to head in to clean ourselves up with Fixx allowing me to shower first.

Fixx wants to see the lake and suggests maybe we could get something to eat at the bar & grill after I have been such a willing tour guide. Smiling at what seems like a great idea my stomach flutters and I can't wait for another excuse to slip into a dress in the company of a good man.

Fixxgiggle

« #176 : September 11, 2015, 12:32:52 AM »

After the work is done and we have got cleaned up, I ask Ame if she would take a walk with me down to the lake. Since my arrival, I have only seen it from a distance. I’m eager to get a proper look, and I ask if she could point out some of the local landmarks to me. She happily agrees and we head out, with Max bounding along with us, as our willing chaperone.

The walk through to the trees to the lake is pleasant, as Ame begins to tell me what she knows of the lake and shares a few childhood memories of time spent with her grandfather at his ranch. I listen intently, feeling the love she still holds for those times and her grandfather.

The trees part before us, and there it is spread out in front of us…Crystal Lake. I am captivated by its beauty. The soft ripples upon its surface reflect the light of the dipping sun, giving it the appearance of liquid gold. The waves gently caress the sandy shore. Across the water, there is a small island nestled within the golden waters. The sound of evening bird song drifts upon the breeze, accompanying the lapping of the water upon the sands.

I stand, absorbing the beautiful scene before me; trying to remember every detail, before the sun finally dips down and darkness falls, before his sister, the moon rises. Ame is beside me, looking over the same scene and even Max seems to have been enchanted by the gorgeous display. Unconsciously, I search for Ame’s hand with my own. Our fingers brush together. I feel her tense, but then just as quickly relax. We begin to knit our fingers together…until Max decides to lick our hands. We both laugh at his intervention.

We walk on a little further. Ame continues telling me about the area and some of the local legends surrounding the lake. I suggest we should head back and go to the bar and grill for dinner. My treat, I insist. A thank you to my willing guide. She agrees with a warm smile.

Back at the cottage I change, slipping on a red shirt and black pants. I sit with Max, talking and petting him, while I wait for Ame to finish her preparations.

I stand when I hear her enter, my breath taken away by the vision before me. I had only seen Ame dressed casually since I first met her…was really only this morning? I knew from that moment she was a beautiful woman, but nothing could have prepared for the beauty I now behold.

The pink mini dress she has chosen, hugs her every curve. My eyes roam up her amazing legs. The lace panel offers a tantalising glimpse of her breasts, which seem to be in danger of spilling out of the low cut top at the least excuse. Her lovely, fine black hair tumbles over her bare shoulders. I feel my heart beat quicken and my stomach seems to tighten. A warm excitement fills me.

When our eyes meet, she can only hold my gaze for a moment, before averting her eyes. Her cheeks flush a warm red and suddenly I realise just how intensely I’m starring.  “You…you…look stunning.” I manage to stutter out in a voice that doesn’t seem to be quite my own. Ame smiles and we share a little laugh as we head for the door.
Fixxgiggle

« #177 : September 14, 2015, 11:25:12 AM »

Ame and I spend an incredible evening together at the AChat Bar & Grill. I struggle to keep my emotions in check. What is it about this woman? Just being near her makes my heart race. It almost feels like my first schoolboy crush. Whenever we touch it is like a surge of electricity rips through me. The way she coyly turns away, blushing when our eyes meet…does that mean she feels something too? I feel a strong desire for Ame. I want to make her happy, sooth away whatever troubles her soul.

It seems neither of us wants this night to end. Rather than returning straight to the cottage, we take a leisurely stroll along the shore of Crystal Lake. Ame’s fingers softly brush against mine. It is only the lightest of touches, but I feel that surge of energy. I welcome her small hand into mine, our fingers entwining.

Ame pauses, leaning on me while she takes off her shoes. We continue our slow, moonlit stroll, hand in hand. Ame’s shoes gently swinging in her free hand.

The moon is high, a perfect silver disc in the cloudless, night sky, casting its light down on the scene. We stop and look out across the lake. The silvery moonlight strikes the water’s surface sparkling like diamonds. Together, we sigh, enraptured by a sight that seem to have been created for just the two of us.

I glance down at Ame, our eyes meet. Her cheeks redden, for a moment I think she is going to look away, but instead a small smile appears upon her lips. Our eyes only focused on one another. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to my body, my heart racing. I slowly lower my head, my intention clear. Ame loops arms round my neck, I feel her rising herself onto her toes. Our lips touch softly at first, then our kiss gradually gets deeper and more passionate. The whole time, we are gazing into one another’s eyes.

Our lips part. Ame settles back onto her feet, her hands still looped behind my neck. I slip my hands down her body until they rest upon her hips. Our bodies remain touching, as we stand together in silence. Without any need for words we continue our walk back to the cottage, holding our bodies close, arms around each other’s waist.

When we reach the cottage, Ame enters with me following behind, softly closing the door.

Fixxgiggle

« #178 : October 06, 2015, 03:04:24 PM »

Even before the door has closed softly behind me, an excited barking greets us as Max bounds into Ame’s waiting arms. His tail wages excitedly, as he receives a warm hug from Ame, who buries her face in his fur, as she pets him. When Ame lets him go, it’s my turn. I’m rewarded with him voicing his contentment as I vigorously stroke him and scratch behind his ear. Max is clearly eager for all the fuss he can get, maybe in an attempt to make us feel guilty for leaving him alone.

I glance up from Max, to see Ame has seated herself on the sofa, her legs pulled up underneath her. A gently smile upon her sensual lips. I can’t help but stare at her legs, long and lovely, revealed by her short dress riding up. Hot, passionate thoughts run through my mind. A desire to claim her lips. To hold her and never let her go.

A wet kiss from Max, brings me out of my revelry. I feel my face hot, as my eyes linger on Ame. Then I realise she is watching me with her soft hazel eyes. Has she read the passion and longing in my gaze? I turn my eyes to Max, hoping to hide my embarrassment and desire from Ame.

Finally content, Max slips away to his bed, circling several times before laying down, his chin rested on the floor. My offer of a cup of tea is greeted with a smile from Ame, and I leave her comfortably seated on the sofa as I busy myself in the kitchen. As I wait for the kettle to boil, I find myself again looking to Ame. She looks tired. Her head leaning back, causing her hair to cascade over the back of the sofa, her eyes half closed. I want to plant kisses along the elegant lines of her neck and down to…the whistling of the kettle interrupts my thoughts, before they get carried further.

Placing our tea on the table in front of the sofa, I seat myself beside Ame, maybe a little closer than I intended. As I sink into the soft cushions, her body falls against me. She doesn’t pull away to my delight, rather she settles herself more comfortably against me. Her fingers softly stroke the back of my neck, sending an excited tingle down my spine. I fight the urge to steal a kiss from Ame’s lips and I keep my fingers from seeking the zipper at the back of her dress. I begin to think about finding an excuse to take a shower, a cold one. A wild passion grips me whenever I am close to Ame, one I find hard to contain.

Only the occasional word passes between us as we sit together sipping our tea, both content with the quiet, intimacy we are sharing. Ame circles my neck with her arms, snuggling up close, her head resting gently against my chest. I kiss the top of head, nuzzling into her hair, inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo.

While I could happily sit with Ame like this for the rest of the night, I know we have some chores to do in the morning. Softly, I say “Hey. It’s time we went to bed?” As soon as the words have left my lips my throat tightens and I feel a sickness in my stomach. I can’t believe I picked my words so carelessly. I brace myself for a slap or an angry reproach. When neither comes, I glance at Ame. Her eyes are closed, her lips slightly parted and the regular rise and fall of her chest tells me she’s fallen asleep. I smile, partly from relief, partly from the vision of the sleeping beauty before me.

Ame looks so peaceful, the idea of waking her pains me. Gently I slide my arm under Ame’s legs and carefully lift her onto my lap.  A brief moment of panic has me wondering if that was such a good idea. I push the thought aside. I carefully stand, with Ame safely in my arms. She murmurs softly and her arms tighten about my neck. For a moment I think I might have woken her, but she quickly settles again against my chest. I carry Ame through to her room, gently laying her on the bed, before trying to arrange the covers without disturbing her.

Looking down on her sleeping form, I realise Ame is still wearing her dress and my mind immediately races to the idea of undressing her. I shut the idea from my mind knowing the last vestiges of my self-control would evaporate should I pursue it. I carefully tuck the bedding around Ame and smile as her snuggles down into them.

I bend down and softly kiss her forehead. “Good night, Ame” I whisper and silently exit her room.

Amethyst

« #179 : November 22, 2015, 03:48:45 PM »

As I lay in bed I find myself slowly coming to with the strong smell of bacon and coffee filling my senses .  I stretch my arms and toes and let out a satisfied grunt and suddenly realise I'm still in my dress ,  my thoughts travel back to the previous night and I can't recall much about returning home other than feeling comfortable and closing my eyes.

I pull back the warm blankets and step up onto my feet a sharp pain hits behind my eyes, I decide to head towards the strong smell of fresh coffee, god knows I need some along with a couple of painkillers for my head.  Max is the first to see me his thick fur tail thumping against the ground welcoming me as I enter into the kitchen , I rub the spot behind his ear as he lazily climbs to his feet to greet me licking at my hand.  I see fixx stood with his back to me the radio playing a country song as he sways softly to it cooking bacon and eggs. I want to say good morning but find myself froze with a smile on my face taking in the sight of his well toned physique.

Turning suddenly he is about to say something to Max only to leave himself surprised to see me stood there. I smile and I'm sure I'm blushing as I feel my face flush with heat.  I grab for the back of a chair and sit myself at the table hoping the throbbing in my head will subside.  Fixx greets me with a smile and asks me how I feel and judging by his words I think I must look a little rough today.

I try to speak but instead some low groan leaves my lips.  "Here" , Fix says , " Eat this you'll feel much better after a good hearty breakfast in you", He sets down a plate in front on me with Bacon, eggs and a little tomato,  the smell of bacon makes my stomach turn , I push the plate away a little "urghhhh thanks but I really don't think I can eat anything just yet Fixx , I feel sick and my head feels like it's about to explode" , My voice is a little rough , hoarse,  and as I wince and crunch my eyes together Fixx places a steaming hot mug of coffee in front of me. How can he be so untouched by last nights drinks , he looks fresh and ready to face anything that the day may throw in his path. I on the other hand feel like I need to curl up on the sofa and nurse my hangover away. I look up and nod a thank you for the coffee and his eyes smile back at me . I am certain he is mocking my infliction as he grins when I rest my head in my hands.

Fixx takes a seat opposite me at the table a mug in one hand and triangle of toast in the other and as I watch him butter his toast my stomach again flips, oh god I think I'm going to be sick,  I rush from the table to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

A few moments pass and after giving my stomach the satisfaction of emptying of its contents I brush my teeth.  Taking some painkillers from the cabinet on the wall I pour myself a cold glass of water and turn on the shower.  I peel myself from my dress and underwear and step into the soothing warmth of the water my intention to prepare for the day ahead.

(to be continued very shortly)

« : February 10, 2016, 11:50:11 AM Amethyst »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13  
« previous next »
: