*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Crystal Lake.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
: Crystal Lake.  ( 135411 )
Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #150 : March 24, 2015, 10:15:52 PM »

Sam groaned as the rays of the morning sun pierced through his eye lids like laser beams, he started to raise, but when the empty bottle of jack daniel's rolled from his chest and rattled about on the metal bed if his pick-up truck, he clutched his hands to his ears in agony as the clanking of glass on metal sounded like a series of sharp explosions inside his head. He laid back down, waited several minutes for the pounding between his ears to cease then pushed himself up to a sitting position, then waited several minutes for the spinning to stop  before  blinking  his eyes open until he was able to tolerate keeping them open. Now that he was able to see without the brightness of the morning making his head feel like it was about to explode, he pushed himself to the end of the tailgate then twisted around slightly and tossed the bedroll back and forth around the truck bed till he found his pants, slipped into them, then his boots and got to his feet, weaving slightly.

After a brief stumble about, he found enough dry wood to start a fire, then went to the toolbox at the back of the truck cab and pulled out a coffee pot, jar of coffee, gallon of water and a cup and went back to the fire, poured water into the old pot and sat it so it would heat up then stood and waited.  Sam looked around, except for the chirping of the birds greeting a new day and the chatter of Squirrel's racing across the branches overhead playing their version of tag, the morning was quite serene and peaceful and any thoughts of calling and cancelling the check the night before faded from thought as he decide this was going to be the place for a new start. Once the water started to boil, he dumped enough coffee from the jar into the pot to make the water almost black, swirled and swished the pot back and forth then poured the cup full, then walked to his truck and pulled a pack of smokes from the center console and lit a cigarette, took a couple of puffs then went around and sat down on the tailgate and began making plans, sipping coffee and puffing as his began to work work up a plan despite the throbbing hangover.

1. Make sure fences didn't need mending.
2. Find out whom local vet is/name.
3. Order hay and feed for delivery.
4. Go thru the tack/saddlery, order as needed.
5. Inspect Barns, Stables, Utility sheds.
6. Inspect farm equipment,if any.
7. Arrange to have furniture moved from storage.
8. Look online for some horses to buy.
9. Have some of his Dads cattle hauled in/sale off the rest.
10. Depending how much he discovered needing to be done, possible hiring on a hand or two to help work the ranch.

It was dark by the time he got back to the house, having saved the fence riding for last, he found himself even more impressed with the ranch and wondered why it been vacant for as long at had. To the north as he drove the fence line, he'd spotted the signs of what appeared to be a rather good sized herd of deer, his stomach grumbled at the thought, it been a long time since he'd had homemade deer jerky, then wondered if he still had Grandpa's recipe written down someplace. There were plenty of squirrel's too and no doubt a lot of nice fat Turkeys and plump pheasants as well, his mouth watered at the thought. The pastures were in remarkable condition as well, good, tall, thick grass for grazing and more then enough open ground for ten to fifteen horses to run about.

Sam started to climb out of the Truck, took an awkward step and winced loudly as the sharp pain shot up his hip and spine, he gripped the top of the Truck door, waited for the pain to subside, then turned around gingerly and grabbed the bottle of pain meds from the center console and popped two of the pills into his mouth. After a few minutes he pulled himself back into the drivers seat and headed south toward the Lake that made the southern border of the property, pulled up to the edge after a short drive and slipped out of the seat and started stripping his clothes off, rolling them up and dropping them in back of the truck, took another minute or two to dig out some clean clothes from his bag on the back passengers seat, placed them on the hood of the truck then made his way barefoot to the water.

He waded in at first, stopping to let the cool water sooth his aching hip once he got to where the water was almost to his chest, then after several minutes dove in head first and swam under the water, the cool waters and the pain pills dulling the pain enough that he could swim till his lungs demanded air. He broke the surface of the water, shook the water from his head then wiped his face with his hands and then floated a moment,.leaning his head back, his breath caught in his throat as he looked up into the night sky. He'd been to the Rockies at night, slept under a blanket of stars out on the open country of Wyoming and Montana, but it all paled in comparison to what his eyes beheld now, the stars were big, crisp and seemed easy enough to just reach out and touch, the light of the full moon shimmered off the surface of the water, the rippling of the water making the moonlight appear like diamonds across the surface.

Something off to the left in his field of vision and he turned his to look, seeing the shadow of a boat with two people in it, one rowing while the other sat. As the boat began to cut across the path if the moons reflection on the water, he could see the form of a male doing the rowing, and the other being female, no doubt out for a little moonlight frolicking he thought to himself as the pair cut across the glow in the boat. He waited till they'd pasted far enough on, then turned and started swimming back to the waters edge and his Truck. Halfway back he felt something cold and clammy brush his leg and it startled him at first, thinking it to be a Water moccasin, but then he realised what he felt was too big for a snake and began to swim faster as the panic of something unknown and unseeable underneath the water ruled his senses.

After getting close enough to where he could stand, he hurried on out of the water, then turned to look out over the water, as if expecting to have instant nightvison, he did blink once or twice thinking he saw a large hump shape or two raising slowly up and down, then shook his head and chided himself under his breath for overeacting and seeing things not really there, or at least he hoped. He grabbed another smoke from the pack in the Truck to calm his nerves, then leaned against the side and puffed as his body air dryed in the warm evening breeze, to distract himself from the water encounter, he looked up at the stars once more, thought a moment or two, then decided to call his new home, Starview Ranch.

« : April 20, 2015, 11:29:22 PM Sam_Hawke »

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
Covems
: 1688

« #151 : March 30, 2015, 04:19:07 PM »

I lean forward… then I lean back and stroke with the oars.  Forward… back and stroke.   Forward… back and stroke.  The boat glides across the surface of the lake, moon diamonds sparkling all around.  I twist the oars slightly, so the blades knife their way into the water almost silently.  I am trying not to disturb the moon diamonds or the peacefulness of the moment.

Forward… back and stroke….   Forward… back and stroke.  I am heading for the fallen tree so I can nestle the boat into the branches.  My eyes gaze the waters behind us and of course they gaze upon Brandy sitting in the stern. 

The boat moves easy as if it is being pulled along, not by me, but by some unseen force.  The moon diamonds dance and twirl on the water.

Brandy explaining to me about the moon diamonds while all sorts of thoughts go through my head... Is this really happening?… are we going to catch moon diamond?   After all the years of knowing one another… all the conversations… all the bourbon…  all the Barcardi…  I think I’m falling for her.  Then I spot something moving in the water, it breaks the surface for just a moment then disappears again.  The ripples cause even more moon diamonds to sparkle and glow.

I nestle the boat among the branches of the fallen tree as my eyes turn to my green checked shirt Brandy is wearing.  “Is that one of my shirts?”

A sheepish smile comes to her as Brandy nods her head.

“I was wondering where it went.”  Then I ask, “When did you take it?”

“Remember when I was cleaning your cabin?”  Brandy answers, “You left the kitchen a mess one day, and when I cleaned up after you, mine got quite soiled.”

“I was fixing to clean that up when I got back.” I said.

Brandy continued, “So I took one of yours.”

“Maybe I should take it back.”  I said.  “Right here… right now.”

“Well,” Brandy said, “I could give it back to you.”  She undoes the top snap, then she slowly continues down the shirt front, opening them all.  When she gets to the last one at the bottom, Brandy pulls the shirt open just a little to show me.  “But as you can see, I don’t have anything on under it.”

I can see from the inch she has the shirt open that she indeed doesn’t have anything on under it.  “Keep it on for now.”  I answer.  I think that maybe later I should wrestle it off of her… when were on the shore.

I see the surface of the water break again.  Whatever it is, it is moving closer.  Brandy stands up and while holding the front of her shirt closed with one hand, she bends to pick up the tadpole net with the other.  Just then something big bumps the boat causing us to rock.  My hand immediately goes down to the seat to steady myself.

Brandy, however loses her balance and falls into a kneeling position between my legs.  I instinctively reach with my other hand and catch her so she doesn’t fall overboard.  She’s pressed up tight against me with my arm around her, and her arms around my neck.  Our cheeks touch and it makes my skin tingle.  Brandy pulls back a little, those green eyes looking into mine.

“You don’t smell of rum this time.”  I state matter of factly, lowering my head… our lips almost touching.

“And you don’t smell like bourbon and fish.” Brandy replies.

Our lips meet… softly at first.  I then experience a flash as my eyes close and our kiss deepens.  I can’t tell if it is from me or the moon diamond.  I pull her closer… her arms draw me in.  I become lost in our kiss.  After what seems like hours, but in reality is only a few moments we break the kiss.

“Wow,” is all I can whisper and pull her back into another kiss…

« : March 30, 2015, 04:24:20 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #152 : April 10, 2015, 09:17:28 PM »

I take in the handsome man, moving backwards and forwards and stroking… that amazing toned body outlined by his shirt pulled taut in the movements; his biceps bulging in the pull then the triceps in the stroke; the pecs and perfect nipples, erect and poking through his shirt a little; his ripped tummy muscles and tight belted jeans. I honestly didn’t know what was more beautiful. The hatted cowboy rowing or the night sky colouring and shadowing his features in an erotic and mystical way.

Even the sound of lapping water against the boat and dips of the oars in the water tantalised my senses.

His aftershave wafted temptingly to my nostrils… oh my… it was… brut. A vision of him topless in the bathroom splashing it on suddenly sprang to mind. I feasted in the vision. Then shook my head.
What was the matter with me? 
“You’re horny Girl” came the instant reply of my naughty inner self. “And you’re attracted to him.”

I ignored it and saw Coves was rowing into the shimmering silver beams of the moon. We were in the moon diamonds. They were utterly stunning in the water. A kaleidoscope of soft exquisite, magical colours. Such a rare and beautiful sight.

He pulls the boat in by the branches of a fallen tree, where they bob around in the water, elusive but abundant in that moment in time.
“Is that one of my shirts?” Coves sexy accent suddenly breaks into my thoughts and attention on the glittering water.

I grin sheepishly and confess to stealing it after soiling mine at his place. I’d lost a bet with Stone and had to clean his place for a whole week!

“Maybe I should take it back.”  Covems says, “Right here… right now.”

My heart rate rockets and my tummy does nervous flips and… the devil in me takes over.
Seductively I tease, “Well, I could give it back to you.”

I slowly and seductively begin to unsnap each button, starting from the top till it’s completely undone. My hands hold the edges together and I feel his eyes burning into the widening gap. I reveal a vertical strip of flesh about an inch wide down the centre of my torso. His eyes hone in on my cleavage.

I murmur softly, “But as you can see, I don’t have anything on under it.”

He’s tempted, I could tell but something seems to catch his eye, “Keep it on for now.”

I feel a little disappointed but think, “I might tease him again back on shore just to see what presses his buttons.”  I smile, wondering if he will fight it, or just give in. I pick up the net.

“Do you think this night will let us catch one?” I ask him but before he can answer, something unseen and heavy nudges the boat and then disappears under the surface again. It rocks the boat and causes me to lose balance.

I lose the net and topple over, landing right between Coves legs. He catches hold of me in instinct to steady me and stop me splashing into the water.

My shirt falls open and his hand has a handful of soft breast. At first, neither of us notice. I am just grateful I hadn’t fallen into the water.
I am pressed up close against him, his other arm is around me and my arms are round his neck. Our cheeks brush as I pull back, I am caught in his eyes, mesmerised.  Our lips are inches apart.

His eyes are full of promise, the smell of his aftershave teases my nostrils, and the warm hand on my naked breast tempts me beyond reason. My body courses with heat.

“You don’t smell of rum this time.” Coves murmurs.
“And you don’t smell like bourbon and fish.” I murmur back.

He lowers his head, I pucker my lips and then it happens, that first kiss with no one else around. The mystical light and display of the Aurora Achatalis dances in the sky. The sea of moon diamonds glow brightly just under the surface of the water.

I am lost as the kiss deepens, mouths open, tongues touch and invade and the tadpole net plops over the side.  The long rod tangles in a rope on board and secures itself. The net bobs up and down in the water.

Our kiss breaks, both of us breathing hard, both on full sense alert, eyes lock. The attraction simmers.

“Wow,” Covems mouths and before I can answer, he pulls me closer for another kiss but this time the stilled hand on my breast begins to fondle, his other hand inches underneath to caress my lower back and my hands begin to snap the buttons on his shirt and fumble at the buckle on his jeans.

His hands move up and pushes my shirt open to palm a breast in each hand. I gasp and moan softly into his mouth.
I quickly snap the buttons of his shirt and slide my hands onto his muscular chest. With our lips still locked, Covems deftly unbuttons, unzips and pushes my jeans down.

I am amazed at how quickly and expertly he manages it. I lift up and kick off my boots and jeans, kicking them into the corner of the boat. The green checked shirt is long enough to look like a short mini dress, reaching mid-thigh in length.

Covems shuffles down to the middle of the boat with me, somehow bringing the blankets to lay under us.

“Now the boat won’t get top heavy,” he says and pulls me down on top of him to resume more kissing. My body melts, feeling his naked chest on mine, skin against skin. The heat rises and causes that simmer to sizzle and bubble…

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems

« #153 : April 16, 2015, 06:40:05 AM »

That kiss... deep and passionate.  If fills my entire being and heightens all my senses.  I can feel everything, the warmth, the softness the way our breathing sounds, the lapping of the water against the boat, the way the air feels, the moon diamonds sparkling and dancing all 'round us and especially the way she feels.  I know this is a moment that is going to live with me forever.

We manuever our way into the bottom of the boat, and quickly we strip each other.  Everything is off her except that green checked shirt.  My hands are all over her.  So much so, she must think I have 4 sets of them.

Our kiss is hungry and greedy, each trying to get as much of the other as we can.  We roll from side to side and completely around.  Sometimes Brandy is on top, sometimes I am.  I know what the next step is, I know what we're about to do.

Breaking the kiss, I push up with my arms over Brandy to look into her eyes.  I'm panting slightly, my breathing has become a little raspy and my heart is pounding.  I'm kneeling slightly between her thighs, the shirt is completely open and off one shoulder.  I grind myself against her, I can feel she is as turned on as I am.  She puts her hands on my chest, the fingers of her right hand play gently with my nipple ring.

"Are you sure about this," I ask.

Brandy bats her eyes at me and smiles.  "Yes."  Is her answer.

I look into those green eyes.  "Are you sure you want to?"  Brandy asks.

"Very sure."  I reply.  "You know this will change a lot of things, change our relationship."  I continue.

"I know," Brand answers, "are you okay with tha..."

I interrupt her by diving into another kiss, pressing my body to hers and holding her head in my hands,   Breaking the kiss again, I nibble along her cheek to her neck then up to her ear and whisper, "I didn't think you saw me in this way."

Still kissing... Brandy shifts her weight and once again rolls us.  Now with her on top, straddling me, I can feel her heat, her wetness.  I'm hard, very hard.  Throbbing and twitching.  She presses her body against mine and my arms instinctivly go around her, my hands slipping up under the shirt along her back.  Her skin feel soft and silky like I always knew it would.  I pull her as tight as I can to me.

She breaks the kiss and slides her cheek to mine.  I love that feeling... cheek to cheek, it makes me tingle.  Brandy whispers hotly into my ear, "I didn't think you felt this way about me, either."

Once again I ask, "Are you sure?"

Brandy's reply is to reach down between us.  Her fingers wrap around my hard manhood.  I can feel a charge of electricity shoot through my body at her touch.  While shifting her weight, she positions me... parting herself with the head.

The moon diamonds begin to glow even brighter, some seem to spill into the boat with us.  A soft moan escapes my lips as she begins to settle her weight onto me...

LovingSir

« #154 : April 20, 2015, 03:26:54 PM »

I had been recently been staying at the hotel in the village while I looked for a place to call my own. Then I found the perfect place. Not far from town or work. This was not my first rodeo when it came to moving, but I always rented a small home or an apartment due to traveling for work often. I never had the time needed to take care of a home of my own.

This time was different though. With the new position here in the village, my days of traveling were over except for pleasure.  I was ready to settle down and plant some roots. Get a dog and maybe plant a garden out back if room permitted.

I was looking through the paper for a place when I saw the ad.  Spacious home on 4 acres with great view. I called the number that went to a messaging service. It gave the address and the time that the agent would be available to show the house.

I drove up to Crystal lake the next day just to look around and take a quick peek at the house on my own. It was perfect! A little more than I needed, but it would allow for plenty of room if friends or family came by for a visit. A beautiful, quiet area within walking distance to the lake. There was more than enough room to let a dog or maybe a couple of dogs run around. I could easily have a vegetable garden too.

I was excited to see it was in very good shape from the outside. It had two large porches on the lower levels and a raised deck on the second floor.  I couldn’t wait to meet the agent here tomorrow and see the rest of the property

Brandybee

« #155 : April 21, 2015, 07:04:24 AM »

Covems breaks the kiss. I am breathing hard. My body feels alive and throbs with need. Covems touch excites me and we lock eyes. He has such beautiful blue eyes.
"Are you sure about this," Coves asks.
I blink my eyes and allow a naughty smile to curl my lips.  "Yes."  I have never been more definite in all my life.

Then doubts creep in. So much has happened in the time we have known each other. Comfortable and close but platonic friends. I wonder if he has doubts. Maybe, he is just going along with this because he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings. I couldn’t bear that.

"Are you sure you want to?"  I ask, holding my breath for his answer.
"Very sure."  He replies.  "You know this will change a lot of things, change our relationship."  He continues.
He had uncannily read my mind.

"I know," I agree, trying to read his eyes for clues to his feelings. "Are you okay with tha..."
He cuts me off by kissing me again. I kiss him back, I can’t help myself. I lose myself in him, his scent, his strength, his amazing seductive skills.  He moves down to kiss and nibble his way to my ear.

My body flushes and throbs more as he skilfully seduces Brandy the woman and not Brandy the friend.  His breath and tongue teases the soft gristle of my ear sending shivery waves of desire down my body.

He whispers, “"I didn't think you saw me in this way."

Coves at his most potent could seduce any woman he wanted. He is attractive and funny and makes me smile and laugh and is always popular with the ladies. I hadn’t allowed myself to think of him in that way -  that way a woman looks at a man.

I thought his friendship was more important then and did not want to spoil that closeness we had by a rejection to a clumsy pass and the awkwardness it could cause if it all went so wrong. There were other reasons as well for not exploring things further but those reasons had dissipated over time.  Ones that seemed so relevant and important then, were now just a distant memory.

I close my eyes and arch into him. I revel in his touch, his smell, those lips and hands teasing me so skilfully. He caresses my sensitive skin. There is no need to speak my thoughts, he would know them.

I kiss him and roll us over so once more he is underneath me. The boat rocks a little. My bare sex hits his cooler naked tummy and I straddle his body working my way to his ear. My naked body slides along his.

Hotly, I whisper, "I didn't think you felt this way about me, either."
“Are you sure?” he asks again, grinding his ear into my lips. It fires me.

Sometimes words are not needed to answer. This was one of those times. I slowly but firmly move my hand to his cock. It’s so big and hard. In wonder, my hand explores him, wanking him a little and running my thumb over his tip.

Satisfied he is interested, I tease his crown to my folds, wiping him up and down my furrow. It is exquisite as I tease us both. My ample feminine juices lubricate and drench his knob easily and then I settle my weight over him. We both moan as I lower my body.

I sink slowly down, stretching my tightness and take him fully inside. He is a big man compared to my slender frame.
I stare into his eyes and see those burning embers ignite and fire.
He reaches up and opens my shirt to reveal my nudity. It falls on to the sides of my shoulders, resting on my biceps as I take both his hands in mine.

Panting, I begin to grind and circle, feeling his cock buried in me, stirring my walls and liquid heat.
I squeeze his hands as the moment takes me, shutting my eyes for a moment to enjoy this irresistible man.
Then I look at him again, his naked beauty is bathed in the moonlight. A moment to always be treasured in my mind.

I move his hands to my breasts and grind them in the same mesmerising rhythm to my hips. We are both panting now and the circling, begins to change to little thrusts. I groan more and using my knees start to rise up and then down.
The movements begin to become stronger until he eventually takes my hips to guide the rhythm.
Up and down, up and down. My breasts swing the alternate way. It’s incredible.
I was riding Covems in the middle of the Lake, under the moon and mysterious light display and the lake glowed with the rare moon diamonds all around us.

I was so excited and bathed Covems cock and balls in my secretions, marking him with my powerful mating scent. Up and down, up and down.

Our close bond had moved on from friendship now, and we both knew it could never go back. It would never be enough any more.

In that moment of coupling, our souls had cast a spell, bonding us together. Our mortal bodies felt it and reacted to the lust and attraction that is now unleashed.

Faster and harder, I pound on to him wanting more.
Feverish, selfish, sexual greed cause moans and whimpers, taking me to that heady place of desire and pleasurable heights.

“Oh Covems,” I breathe his name…

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems

« #156 : April 23, 2015, 12:27:03 PM »

Up and down... up and down.  Our movements are in sync with each other's.  Brandy is on top, riding me while I am on my back, bathing in the pure bliss of this moment.

Up and down... up and down.  My hands roam her back, fingers squeezing and kneading as they go.  Exploring, probing, touching… wandering her peaks and valleys.  Brandy's skin is soft and warm, and I know my hands must feel rough to her.

Up and down... up and down.  I'm moaning and grunting as our rhythm increases, the need for release building in both of us.  The boat rocks and makes a scraping sound against the branches of the fallen tree.  The sky looks different, the stars twinkle with more intensity.  We both begin to pant, then Brandy kisses me again, full on the lips with and with an eagerness I kiss her back... deeply.

Up and down... up and down.  I can feel it building... I can feel that feeling in my toes and I know if we keep this pace going I won't last much longer.  I can feel her clenching and grinding with each push and thrust and I can sense her climax is not far off.

Up and down... up and down.  I'm on the build up... I break the kiss, my hand moves to the back of her head, pulling her close... our cheeks touch again... my skin tingles from it.  "I'm not gonna last much longer..." I whisper raspily into her ear... "just a.. a little more."

"Me neither... "she replies in a husky whisper.  Brandy's pace quickens... she mumbles something into my ear that I don't quite catch.  My pulse is pounding in my ears... my entire body tingles...  I'm throbbing and swollen and I can feel my release coming on.

Its right there and I explode.  "Ohhhh  FUCK!"  I practically shout and my entire body spasms with the first pulse of my climax.  I groan as another spasm shoots through me... my eyes are open, my gaze is locked onto Brandy's face.

Her eyes are shut, her face contorts as her orgasm hits.  Brandy's body convulses and spasms, her hands are on my shoulders and her nails are digging into my skin as her hands clench.

We're grunting, groaning with each pulse and spasm.  I’m still watching her eyes, they pop open as her grip on my shoulder eases.  My heart is pounding in my chest as I reach up and pull her down into a kiss.  My skin has a sheen of perspiration, as does Brandy's, yet her skin still feels warm.

It's a soft kiss at first, lips just barely touching then untouching.  Little pecking kisses.  I pull her closer, hold her tighter as our breathing begins to return to normal.  Brandy is laying fully on me, her weight pressed into my chest.  Basking in the afterglow, my hands roam her back, caressing her skin underneath the green shirt.  I can feel a goofy grin spread across my lips.

Then I feel something in my back, like I am laying on something.  It becomes uncomortable and I need to move.  I let out a little "groan" and try to sit up.  Brandy scoots off to my side, turning as she does so and I manage to grab hold of rope and pull it out from under me and the blanket as I sit up.  Both of us have our backs resting against the boat seat.  I hold up the end of the rope and look at the size of the knot I was laying on.  “I’ve been laying on this the entire time,” I think as I toss it to the side.

Brandy shifts her weight and presses into me and I swing my arm up over her as she nestles into my shoulder and the crook of my arm.  My hand comes to rest on her shoulder and I pull her closer then kiss the top of her head.  "How do you feel?"  I ask, then not waiting for a reply I continue.

"I feel wonderful," I say, "comforted and loved and special..."  Then I take a look around... "Oh my goodness... look at the water."

Brand gasps as her eyes take in the sight.  The water is glowing with moon diamonds.  They're much, much brighter than before and they seem to have multiplied.  The brilliance of them is amazing.

"Quick," Brandy says, "the net." 

We start to look around for it but don't see it right away.  "There," I say while pointing, "it's overboard.  The handle is on your side... on the gunnel."  The handle of the net is entangled in the rope.

Brandy grabs the handle of the tadpole net and pulls it in...

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #157 : May 02, 2015, 06:25:34 AM »

Sorry to interupt you folks around this lovely lake but i'm just passing by to investigate who the owner of this pickup truck is.

Clearly he or she did forget to put the parking brake on. So please would the owner of this truck report back so he or she can get finned and pay for the polution of our beautiful lake.

Thank you for your cooperation and please move on.

« : May 02, 2015, 06:33:18 AM mrsexlover »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee

« #158 : May 02, 2015, 09:43:21 AM »

My body is feverish as I ride this handsome cowboy. I am greedy and needy pumping him and squeezing his hands in mine. My knees are like a well-oiled machine, rising and falling, on Covems’s amazing rod, fucking him hard and fast. I am so wet and still secreting him with my unique scent, marking his cock and balls.

My butt cheeks slap on his thighs causing them to jiggle. My breasts bounce in my ardour and panting breath. My hair starts to fall free over my shoulders and the shirt hangs loose and open on my shoulders. It frames my body just for him and the billowy material teases my sensitive skin in the soft touches.

It all adds to the sexy excitement of the night, the discovery that our feelings are more than we thought and the thrill of his naked body under mine, just as turned on and eager.

Faster, I fuck him. I clench and unclench my pelvic floor muscles on his member. I feel his cock brush my G spot. It’s perfect and I stay in that position so it stimulates over and over. I feel my lust and pleasure build, climbing up to that steady peak. I can’t stop now even if a gun was pointed to my head – it was total female lust, pheromones flying, eyes flashing, mating for that alpha DNA seed, wanting it, needing it and determined to have it. He was my drug and I was addicted.

Covems senses my raw lust and fondles my body firmly,  squeezing my ass, massaging my back in encouragement, groping my breasts and nipples and moving to tease and tantalise my mons pubis, wet slit and swollen clitoris.

I have to kiss him and lean down to his mouth. My breasts crush and grind on his chest. Our lips open naturally and move straight in for a deep, breath catching snog. It’s hot and steamy. My body flushes in response to his clit play.

Coves breaks the kiss, moves my head by gripping the back of my neck and whispers in my ear in a god-hot sexy way, "I'm not gonna last much longer...just a.. a little more."
"Me neither... " I croak.  I mumble into his ear,  "I care you."

My pace quickens and then we both topple. “Oh FUCKKKKKKKKKKK … Brandyyyyyyyyyy… Covvvvveeeee...!”  We both seem to scream at the same time.

My body tightens, then releases a flood of rich cream and convulses and pumps into an endless abyss. Covems jettisons his joy right into the depths of my body, erupting and overflowing like molten lava. We surf the tidal waves together, panting and moaning in our rapturous euphoria.

The mystical light and display of the Aurora Achatalis brightens and dances in the sky, similar to a flock of starlings in murmuring flight. The Moon shines even stronger and the sea of moon diamonds glow brightly just under the surface of the water.

Unseen, the tadpole net dips and two moon diamonds, glowing more brightly than the others, bump in the water and shift into the net, just as it floats up again. The two moon diamonds are caught!

Pespiring, Coves and I kiss again as we slowly come back down to earth and I flop on to him, totally spent. We bask, content in the after glow.
Eventually I manage to move over to the side as Coves begins to fidget uncomfortably.  A big knotted rope was under his back which made me chuckle and then watch him shift it. It was big, not to have felt it earlier and must have marked his back!

We both sit up and I lean into Coves as he puts his arm around me.
"How do you feel?"  He asks, kissing the top of my head, then before I can answer, he continues, "I feel wonderful, comforted and loved and special..."
I turn to him and cup his face, looking deep into his sexy blue eyes.
“You are. I feel wonderful too. I don’t want this feeling to ever stop.” I kiss his lips in a soft half peck, half opened mouth but intimate kiss. Then give him a goofy grin, “I Care you”
He chuckles back, “I care you too,”

Then the water and lights catch his eye, "Oh my goodness... look at the water."
"Quick," I say, "the net."
"There," Covems points, "It's overboard.  The handle is on your side... on the gunnel."

I look where he points. The handle of the net is entangled in the rope. I grab the handle of the tadpole net and pull it in.

“Oh my goodness, Covems… Look,” I bring the net close and the two large moon diamonds, each as big as snow globes glow in front of us, lighting our naked bodies and face features.
“These are so precious and rare. You do know what this means don’t you?”

Coves looks at me questioningly.

“It means that as long as we nurture them and each other, our souls are joined. The moon diamonds are enchanted and a sign that the Moon Goddess, Selene Luna, has given her blessing.

We both take one out of the net and hold it up in both hands, admiring the cut and brilliance of something so magical and special.

Then Coves hands me the one, he has caught and I hand him the one I have caught. We kiss each other again, just lips touching as our hands are full.

And then we break apart. We just grin at each other in a goofy way, while the precious moon diamonds in our hands, flicker and glow brightly…

« : May 02, 2015, 10:04:31 AM Brandybee »

LovingSir

« #159 : May 05, 2015, 07:18:02 PM »

I eagerly awaited the real estate agent at the end of the driveway to the home I was looking at on Crystal Lake.  She arrived at noon as she promised. After introductions, I followed her up the driveway to the house. 
The driveway was long and narrow. Small manicured pines lined the way on both sides. The driveway ended at a small parking area in front of a large garage attached to the house. Perfect I thought to myself. This will be nice to keep my car in and enough room to have a work shop for projects.

I walk with the young lady to the front of the house as I notice every detail. The House is very well maintained and it’s obvious that the current owner has taken great care in preserving the natural beauty of this home.

I pause to take in the spectacular view while she tells me about the house and unlocks the door.  I follow her in to the landing, turning as she closes the door behind us. She walks me through the house and all I can think is it's perfect.  4 bedrooms with another room that could be a 5th if needed or my at home office. 3 full baths and 3 powder rooms. A gourmet kitchen that leads into a great room and a formal dining room at either end.

Out back, off the kitchen is a screened in porch that leads out to an outdoor deck with a built-in kitchen.   I walk around a little more knowing that I want to live here. This house will be perfect for me. A beautiful location that is not far from town, but far enough that the neighbors are not on top of me.
« : May 07, 2015, 01:31:34 PM LovingSir »
x_TKB_x
: 15

« #160 : May 11, 2015, 01:28:12 PM »

After being on a long vacation its good to be back in Nymphomania,

Taking a nice drive up around the new homesteads up at Crystal Lake to see if there are any nice things I can find. After parking my white pick up of the away I start to look around in some of the gardens and find the Jack Pot. Three pears of beautiful panties hanging in the morning sun.

Quickly I pounce and I have then in my hand. I head back to my pick up to find its not where I left it.

"Fuck that dumb hand break failed again" I say to myself

Looking down the road I see a Police Boat and the top of the roof of my pickup.

Putting my nice new panties in my pocket I start to walk back down to the town.

Covems

« #161 : May 29, 2015, 05:19:51 PM »

After getting dressed and while cradling our moon diamonds, I push off from the fallen timbers with an oar.  The moon diamonds in the water are still dancing and bouncing, but they are dim in comparison with the ones we have.

The glow from our two is bright, almost blinding us as I slowly begin to row us back to the shore.  I wrap my moon diamond in one of the blankets.  It causes the blanket to have a bright spot as the light comes faintly through the material.

Forward... back and stroke...   forward... back and stroke.  It is an easy rhythm I have and the boat seems to glide easily through the water.

Brandy is sitting in the stern of the boat, her moon diamond held in her hands.  The brightness from it acts like a stern light of the boat.  "What are you going to do with yours?" Brandy asks.

"I know just the thing."  I reply.

"Tell."  She says.

"I have an antique piereced lantern that this will fit in perfectly."  I answer.  "The spots of light will glow around the bedroom.  I'm going to put the lantern on the mantle."

"That sounds nice."  Brandy remarks.  "I'll have to think where I'll be keeping mine."

I feel the bow of the boat hitting the shore, and I quickly drop the oars into the boat and hop out of the bow.  I pull the boat a little and throw the looped end of the rope over the mooring post.

I reach in and grab hold of the blanket, and lift it carefully, so as not to let the moon diamond drop out.  I tuck the blanket and moon diamond under my arm and hold out my other hand. 

"M' Lady."  I say while holding my hand out.

Brandy takes my hand and I help her out of the boat.  I notice that she had only done up a button on the green checked shirt.  My gaze goes from the soft skin of her chest, up her neck, across her lips and to those eyes.  I keep hold of her hand while wrapping my arm around her, bending Brandy's arm behind her back. 

There is no resistance as I pull her close, my lips pressing on hers in a lingering kiss.  We break the kiss after a few minutes, and I know I got a goofy grin on my face.  "Thank you for coming with me, and the moon diamond and everything."  I say to her, "and thank you for making me feel so loved and special."

I continue, "I'm going to go put the moon diamond in The Cove and get into the shower."

"I will do the same in The Bee Hive."  Brandy says.

I slowly release her hand and we each turn and head off for our cabins.  My steps are light, and I feel as if I'm floating on air... I begin to whistle a little tune.

When I reach the porch of The Cove, I turn to look towards The Bee Hive... I see a light moving through the cabin, and I know that's the moon diamond, lighting her way, and she is safely inside.

Setting the blanket containing the moon diamond on the bed, I pull my old steamer trunk from the closet, open it and rummage though.  "Ah HAA!"  I pull out the pierced lantern, and open the little door.  Then I get the moon diamond from the blanket, the brightness of it blinds me a little as I place it inside the lantern and shut the little door. 

I place the lantern on the mantle and look around admiring the beautiful points of light...

Brandybee

« #162 : May 31, 2015, 02:10:42 PM »

The enchanted moon diamonds are magical and special and I look at Covems as we exchange our magical gifts. They are a special gift for lovers and I wonder how many other Lovers are called to the lake on special nights to find theirs.

His handsome face glows in the light the moon diamonds casts off. His bright blue eyes are beautiful. I feel my body still humming from the intimacy and closeness of our lovemaking.

He is quite amazing and special. My heart fills with feelings for him.

He rows back as I pull my jeans and boots back on. I snap just one button together on my shirt, that’s really his, leaving the rest undone.
He pulls his jeans and boots on and shrugs into his shirt, leaving it open and begins to row back to shore.  His torso is magnificent.

"What are you going to do with yours?" I ask indicating to the moon diamonds and placing his hat back on his head, trying not to stare at his chest.

"I know just the thing," Covems replies.

Curiosity gets the better of me, "Tell."  I say, smiling at him, eyes drifting to those pecks and six pack.

He explains he has a special antique lantern that will be perfect for casing it and will place it in his bedroom on the mantle.

I cock my head to one side to look at him still smiling. I can’t help but feel pleased because he feels that the enchanted diamond is special and significant too. The moon diamonds sense it and brighten as I feed their power.
No words are needed as we both smile goofily at each other.

The boat glides through the water and unseen eyes slowly surface from beneath and watch us as Covems rows us back.

We land on the shore and Covems takes my hand to gallantly help me out with the moon diamonds wrapped carefully in the blankets.
He pulls me in, placing my arm in a lock behind my back and kisses me. My tummy flips in excitement at his determination to kiss me and my body melts and responds in kind. The kiss is hot, promising and thrilling. 

He murmurs his thanks and I playfully pull his hat lower over his twinkly eyes and kiss the tip of his nose.
Then whisper in his ear, “You are special to me.”
He blushes and says, "I'm going to go put the moon diamond in The Cove and get into the shower."

We part slowly, as does his hand loosening mine. It slides slowly along my palm before releasing. His fingers tickle and leave their mark.

I slowly walk towards my cabin as he does to his own. I turn a few times to look at his sihouette and hear a faint whistling tune from him as he moves away.

I’m still smiling as I let myself in to The Bee Hive.  I don’t need to put a light on…

I take my empty snow globe from the draw string bag and carefully place the moon diamond inside. I kiss it gently before covering it with a dark purple velvet cover.

Looking over at Cove's cabin, I see the lights patterning in his bedroom through the window and know he has put his safe too.  I see his shower room illuminate and him moving about getting ready for bed.

I do the same and decide to sleep in his shirt tonight. My last thought is of him as I drift off to sleep…

Amethyst

« #163 : June 10, 2015, 10:22:51 AM »

I sat drinking my tea and eating some toast out on the patio on my small cabin , the sun was bright and the breeze cool . it looked like a great day to take 'Gypsy' my horse for a ride. I had called him Gypsy after I had watched him from afar and witnessed his wild spirit as he bucked and chased the wind. He was a rebellious horse and seemed to have the respect of the herd.

I had a love of things wild , be it Humans, flowers, trees, streams and animals. I blamed it on my grandfather who I lived with as a small girl , sadly he was no longer around to share in my love of horses, the monster he had created within me.  Over the coming months I had every intention of getting to know Gypsy and over lots of hours spent around him , he eventually came over to say hello and After months of trying to win his love the day finally came  that I agreed to buy him and took him home .

I walked to my small stable and once I had saddled up, I set off through the woods. I knew exactly where I was going. I was going to Head over to the lake.

I was surprised to see gentleman stood leaning on the rail. Given he had a cup next to him and so early in the day I could only assume he was the owner.  Gypsy shifted and skipped his hoofs , sensing another animal so close to him made him uneasy , it was then I spotted the dog.

"Whoooah Gypsy .. its ok", I patted his neck reassuring him that we were in no danger. The dog seemed placid enough and didn't seem to care that there was a huge horse approaching.  Gently tugging on Gypsys reigns he calmed as the dog wasn't any threat to us.  I leaned forward and kissed Gypsys head .  Looking back up I noticed the man smiling at me. I smiled back at him and enquired, " Good morning, beautiful day isn't it, You must be the owner?"
« : June 23, 2015, 01:33:21 PM Brandybee »
Amethyst

« #164 : June 11, 2015, 11:23:25 AM »

I spent a short while speaking to the owner & took a pleasant ride round the lake before heading back home. I heard the place to meet folk was at the AB&G and I wanted to check the place out. I showered and then dressed.

I took a look at myself in the mirror, the new Dusty Pink strapless dress I had chosen clung to my hips , half twirling I took a look at the backs of my legs, hmm they looked ok. I had chosen to wear my matching pink heels and they went well together. My heart however was pounding hard against my chest with nerves. I thought for a moment and hoped I wasn't going over dressed. I was out of my comfort zone but the adrenaline I felt at meeting new people gave me courage.

I needed to take a stiff drink before I took a cab over to the village, my nerves now starting to eat at me.. I began questioning myself, talking to myself in my head ... Oh god what was I doing? Why did I feel like this? But there was this invisible pull and it had a hold on me.

I took up my thin black silk shawl and placed it around my shoulders, collecting my purse I left for the Achat Bar & Grill.
« : June 23, 2015, 01:40:19 PM Brandybee »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13  
« previous next »
: