*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ANGRY
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: ANGRY  ( 35011 )
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« : March 07, 2013, 09:27:52 AM »

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING ANGRY

WANAYA: hi slut
All_for_you to WANAYA: CAN YOU NOT READ YOU PRICK
WANAYA: shut up slut
All_for_you to WANAYA: FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE COCKED PRICK
WANAYA: right slut
All_for_you to WANAYA: AND YOUR A FUCKING FREE PLAYER JUST SHOWS YOU CAN READ TO
WANAYA: u talk more ? wat a idiot

HIS ON MY IGNORE LIST   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« : March 07, 2013, 09:29:56 AM All_for_you »

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #1 : March 07, 2013, 09:39:01 AM »

Jesus, I hate people like that.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 07, 2013, 09:51:42 AM »

Don't allow other people to spoil your day - people you don't even know and who aren't important for you. He is on your ignore list now and that's the best you could do. Now...

;D ;D ;D SMILE  ;D ;D ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 07, 2013, 10:37:34 AM »

Oh my goodness.....time by time cookie monster show up, one after another!

Girl, don't get him ruin your day, Lover is right on this! Leave him in the ignore list and go on! of course, you have our support in event like this, All_for_you! A warm hug hope help you to feel relaxed!

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #4 : March 07, 2013, 10:42:10 AM »

WHAT AN ASSHOLE

Your NOT a  S _ _ T   my love your a beautiful young Lady and don't Let a little PRICK like that get to you

His on my IGNORE list to hun  :-*  :-*  :-*   Your much better than him remember what your KING told you your A PRINCESS

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #5 : March 07, 2013, 10:50:25 AM »

Agreed. :)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : March 07, 2013, 10:56:18 AM »

Don't allow other people to spoil your day - people you don't even know and who aren't important for you. He is on your ignore list now and that's the best you could do. Now...

;D ;D ;D SMILE  ;D ;D ;D

+1  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
tangoracer
: 3444

« #7 : March 07, 2013, 11:17:10 AM »

ASSHOLE

That to nice for a guy like that to be called

YES YOU ARE A PRINCESS WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE SO LIKE JANE SAID REMEMBER WHAT YOUR KING TOLD YOU.

His on my IGNORE list to hun  :-*  :-*  :-* you know where I am if you need me

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #8 : March 07, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »

WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE

Your not what he said at all, your one of the kindest girls i know at this place, so i give you a big hug and lets forget he even excists

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Concerto

« #9 : March 07, 2013, 12:52:29 PM »

I have only ever used the word twice in Achat and only when asked to by a partner. I had to grit my teeth when I said it and, on the second occasion, I had to leave immediately. On two other occasions, when my partner used the word towards me I asked them not to and they apologised and didn't do it again. I realise that there are some out there that enjoy having derogatory terms applied to them (and many more that like to use them) but, even in the heat of the moment, I find them objectionable and unnecessary.

Again... as it is International Women's Day tomorrow, there are  a couple of relevant quotations...

Eleanor Roosevelt: Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
and
Roseanne Barr: The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : March 07, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #11 : March 07, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »

awwwwww hun *big hug tight* don't let him get to you. The only opinion worth focusing on is the opinion of friends. most the time i don't even respond to those guys at all cause i don't want to give them the time of day for acting like that

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : March 07, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »

Hey  All_For_You,

I got a fun way to deal with the little dipsticks ....   Feel free to use... it does work , I and others have had good successes

The Etiquette Scriptures according to Brandybee

Just for fun ..
Scriptures according to Brandybee. ( No offence meant in anyway to followers of any religion whats so ever )

And God said unto the Arc Angel Gabriel, go forth and find your desciples of goodwill, travel  to the four corners of the world and spread the word according to the book of good manners & ettiquette - Go to the land, known as achat, and particularly to the " scene"( the beach hut ) There you will find " name" who's soul is tainted and twisted and in need of redemption. They know not what they say -  Show them forgiveness and pity -  Go to them and envelope them with your love and wisdom... And so it came to pass... "name" was indeed found .. standing alone with no friends.. The great book was opened and read aloud ..
1) " Thou shalt not be rude to the people of achat or other lands"
2) " Thou shalt not name call "
3) "Thou shalt be respectful at all times"
4) "Thou shalt not assume they like the same things as you do"
5)   Thou shalt  "Be POLITE"
If you do not not like these simple commandments , then be banished from our lands henceforth, otherwise a great plague will befall you - pestilence and boils will erupt on your skin, you will bleed from every known orifice known to man. Such is the strength of this curse ... now go forth and contemplate your sins... and remember ... Its nice to be nice ...

I think you get the idea of the bombardment ... they usually leave .. thinking i'm a nutter... and who the hell have they contacted... hehe   
100% success rate so far ... Please feel free to try and add your own commandments ...  and add new plagues ....   

Hehe ... if they log off or ignore you ... hey that's a win  and a notch on your smoking gun   ;D

Kind of turns the anger into a positive too, don't you think    ;D

Big hug girl.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #13 : March 08, 2013, 03:06:48 AM »

One reason why I always put on the busy to free-users whenever I log on.
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #14 : March 08, 2013, 03:32:18 AM »

hey my friend, dont care about that asshole,he doesnt deserve your time and your attention...
i dont own the truth but i wanna give you my personal advice: use the little space on profile to write something that you like ,dont waiste it with that notice,there will be however an asshole that will chat you nastly, and maybe now this can be a suggestion for those who care just to offend and challenge you....if i was you i wouldnt answer but just put them in ignore..that s just a friendly opinion....
i like the brandy's method but i dont think it s what they deserve..doin that you give them attention anyway.dont do it
i show you what i think : call him the asshole
asshole login
asshole search through female list
asshole pick up a profile
asshole: hey slut
.............nothing........
asshole:hey yoiu bitch suck my cock!
sorry you r on my ignore list
asshole pick up another profile
asshole:hey bitch
............nothing..........
LOLOL this is what he deserves
and i tell you more
i hope that all girls that read your topic will put him in ignore so maybe he will see you ron my ignore list at first chat
lol i'd love to see his face in that case.....
we could also have a list of those assholes but i dont know if this fits the forum spirit
anyway im gonna add him in my ignore list right now...but he wont never call me anyway ..too bad
a tight hug to you All_for _you
keep on smiling

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: