*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ANGRY
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: ANGRY  ( 35255 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : March 08, 2013, 03:41:48 AM »

"best" entry i had recently from an user who show up yesterday night too:

- Hi anal baby!

after few line he came up with this:

- Are you homo!?
- lol!

after my lol, he disappear!
I have the proof this is a second account cause he have "1" at the ends of his name and i have that user without the "1" in my ignore!

Concerto

« #16 : March 08, 2013, 04:00:00 AM »

hentaiboy69 said...
I have the proof this is a second account cause he have "1" at the ends of his name and i have that user without the "1" in my ignore!

Oh no!!!!

There are another 69 of you out there? ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : March 08, 2013, 04:39:27 AM »

hentaiboy69 said...

Oh no!!!!

There are another 69 of you out there? ;)

Lol.....CONCERTOOOO!  :o

Maybe i have to introduce you on the darkest side of the Dragon Girl.......just a warn!

Lover
: 10350

« #18 : March 08, 2013, 05:59:00 AM »

Freddie wrote
LOLOL this is what he deserves
and i tell you more
i hope that all girls that read your topic will put him in ignore so maybe he will see you ron my ignore list at first chat
lol i'd love to see his face in that case.....

LOL... sometimes I'd love AChat takes pic of the members in front of their screen..
I agree with you, not answering, not giving them any kind of attention is almost the best you can do.

jondas

« #19 : March 08, 2013, 06:07:39 AM »

Putting someone like this prick on ignore is giving him much more importance than he deserves.

Plainly, consider it a junk FM station and dont listen!
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #20 : March 08, 2013, 07:27:16 AM »

I happened to run into Wanaya too but my teasing quickly scared him away, most men just dont have any patience ;D ;D ;D.

There are indeed quite a few douchebags around but those words can only hit you, if you let them ... just try not to give them any value, put the on the ignore list and go on or just straight ignore their messages, they usually turn quite after a minute anyway. I dont even answer to "hi slut and such" its just not worth your time and energy.

Of course you still have the possibility to set yourself busy for all free users but there are some very nice and interesting people left you'd miss on chatting with :).

Ohh and Brandys secret weapon works wonders too, tested it with full success :D.

Kisses Cheya

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #21 : March 08, 2013, 07:31:21 PM »

Reading your reaction, I don't think you're better than him. Don't take it badly, but I don't know you at all and that's how I picture you, reading your log.
Bear
: 3856

« #22 : March 08, 2013, 10:03:57 PM »

I personally think it is best just to put one on ignore than  give any further attention. He deliberately attack All-for-one with a comment she had profiled  as being NOT acceptable. Brandy has a LOT of patience and will just talk the culprits mostly into submission,... not saying its a good way, or better just that they thrive on confrontation, she surely has found a means to annoy without getting mean.

sm3369
: 50

« #23 : March 11, 2013, 03:25:39 AM »

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING ANGRY

WANAYA: hi slut
All_for_you to WANAYA: CAN YOU NOT READ YOU PRICK
WANAYA: shut up slut
All_for_you to WANAYA: FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE COCKED PRICK
WANAYA: right slut
All_for_you to WANAYA: AND YOUR A FUCKING FREE PLAYER JUST SHOWS YOU CAN READ TO
WANAYA: u talk more ? wat a idiot

HIS ON MY IGNORE LIST   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi My Love,

Wow, this guy has to be one of the biggest assholes out here. Just remember, to me, you are my wonderful spouse, & my sweetheart :). You're loved by so many out here Sweetheart. Never let anyone make you feel like you're not a Princess, because that's what you are to me my love  :).  Take it for what it is, this Jerk's a free player, & obviously lacking in brains as well. Those of us who you are important to know you & love you  :). Like Lover says, smile  ;D. Look at the source Sweetheart.

I love you very very much, & I hope I will see you very soon. I miss you my love.

Sweet Hugs & Kisses,

Stephanie

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
terric
: 622

« #24 : December 11, 2013, 02:37:49 PM »

I'm not angry... but thought this would be the appropriate place for this

nicedick:  hello sweety:)

me:  I didn't answer... was chatting with someone else

nicedick:  really nice avatar
nicedick:  can we make love :p

me:  I still didn't answer

nicedick sends me a room invite (cold)
I declined it

nicedick:
  if u there why not say hi back bitch
nicedick: fuck disrespect
terric to nicedick:  sure
terric to nicedick:  now insult me
terric to nicedick: because you didn't get your way
nicedick:  it's my way
terric to nicedick:  glad I found that out now
nicedick:  i must say dirty words?
nicedick:  well im not and will not

end of chat

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #25 : December 11, 2013, 07:15:55 PM »

He seemed like a winner when he said 'nice avatar'. That's my opening line too.

Toss those guys over to me, next time. I'll create a fem account just to troll them. I'll get silly with it.  8)

None related gif ~

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #26 : December 11, 2013, 09:42:27 PM »

Strange as it may seem if someone's opening line is  "nice avatar"  or anything about avatar ...  it kind of defeats the object with me.

When I am in the game, my avatar is me  - maybe its because I roll play, who knows ...  so such comments put me back to RL  and therefore I will chat about the weather and offer a cup of tea , its what the English do  lol

Complimenting on my profile is much better than mentioning the avatar word lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #27 : December 12, 2013, 06:59:16 AM »

I try other basic observational pick up lines BB, like 'Your name looks pretty" and "Your avatar has nice plastic looking eyes: like that of a barbie doll."

Maybe I should change my game plan. I'll upgrade to "How's your day going? Lets have sex." 

I'll inform you guys if it works or not.
Concerto

« #28 : December 12, 2013, 02:24:14 PM »

Maybe I should change my game plan. I'll upgrade to "How's your day going? Lets have sex."

Yeah, try it. It might work ;)
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #29 : December 12, 2013, 08:46:36 PM »

Not working as planned. Not sure what's wrong. Maybe my message is too congested. I'll just eliminate the first part and simply say "Lets have sex."

Btw, congrats Susan for being a 'Hero' member!

Standing ova!

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: