*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Saying good Bye
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Saying good Bye  ( 29300 )
jcm0824

« : August 26, 2013, 03:10:15 PM »

Although I have truly enjoyed my time here in this wonderful village, I feel I should be moving on.
To all the wonderful friends I have made here, I thank you.
You have made laugh more than anything. I have enjoyed reading everyone's stories and post from around the village.
I have shared some intimate moments with some and heartfelt moments with just a few that I became close to.

I will be traveling through once in a while to see how every one is. May even stop and play for a while.

I have a few things to wrap up in the AB&G, but after that I will be packing my belongings up and heading out of town for a while.

Thank you to the Mods for being such great host.

I will miss my family here.

James
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : August 26, 2013, 03:22:25 PM »

I'm very sorry to read this James. You are a precious member of our family and it's sad to see you're leaving... You may have your reasons and I hope they are happy reasons for you.
You're always welcome,even just for a drink in the bar. And of course to let us know how you are.

I wish you all the best, a long and wonderful life and your dream coming true. Goodbye my friend.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : August 26, 2013, 03:34:01 PM »

James, reading a friend is going to leave is always sad......but we will remember the nice moments you give us and every post you made will remain as a sign of your past presence! all i can do now, is wishing you all the best......whatever are you planning to do from now on!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : August 26, 2013, 03:39:43 PM »

James It sad to see your leaving use but I wish you all the best in the world in what every you are moving onto I'm sure you will have as much fun and will be welcomed as well as you have been here.

And yes please come say Hi in the Bar to let us know your OK

wishing you all the best my friend

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #4 : August 26, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »

What is there to ad for me after the guys before me then, we will miss you and comeback from time to time,

I wish you the best James, you know you can always get a drink on my bill, (or use Covems one, like we all do ;) )

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #5 : August 27, 2013, 01:53:25 PM »

*pouts*  no fair we just started to get to know each other james.  I'll miss you ;) hope you come back to visit
Covems
: 1688

« #6 : August 28, 2013, 06:32:06 AM »

Happy Trails James...  sorry to see you moving on, I enjoyed your sense of humor.  I wish you luck and success in where ever you're moving off to.  Stop by the old watering hole once in a while and as MrSexLover said... have a drink on Old Cove.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Marilyn
: 3771

« #7 : August 28, 2013, 09:38:25 AM »

I never got to know you, James, but I sincerely wish you all the happiness and hope to see you here from time to time, to visit our village.
I can't say that it's sad; from what i read on your message you're not leaving with sadness, so hopefully you're reaching something great in your real life!  ;)
Won't say goodbye, but a short "bye" for now.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Pafe
: 548

« #8 : August 29, 2013, 06:08:19 AM »

Hiya...

Good bye James... I never really got to know you either, but like the others, I wish you happiness in whatever you do.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : August 29, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »

Hey jcm,  just read this with a heavy heart.  It's always sad to hear a valued member has decided to move on and i'm sure you have many valid reasons for doing so...  of course I will do my best to talk you in to staying ... including the story you promised me  ;D

I wont say good bye to you, just au revoir ... and hope you change your mind  :-*

Big hug, big kiss.   :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #10 : September 27, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »

Good Luck.  But I hope you change your mind too. 

Take care and I hope all works out for you.

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #11 : September 29, 2013, 03:28:56 PM »

hi James
So sorry for all us : we will miss you a lot
And we still have to do that party group lol
I wish you all the best
We ll keep your drums here waiting for you
:)
See ya friend

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #12 : October 17, 2013, 09:11:20 PM »

Welcome back James,

We are glad to see you back in our little town, (wich means we don't have to find a new drummer for the 'Cocks & Roses'  ;D )

If you need a place to stay, the appartment behind my bannerstore is empty, you can use that, it's furnished and the rent is cheap. Just let me know when you got in there so i don't stumble up on you doing things with our lovely girls there. (or do let me know, when she wants more then one man to satisfy her ;) )

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #13 : October 18, 2013, 12:24:21 AM »

Yehaw   Good to hear you and your steel horse are  cumming back home ..

Your drinks waiting in the AB&G    ;D  ;D  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #14 : October 18, 2013, 01:02:11 AM »

Great news, James! you are just in time to join for the annual Halloween party at the Bar & Grill!

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: