*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 8
: We want Rotational pose releases so ALL orientations can enjoy this game.
YES   -173 (94.5%)
NO   -5 (2.7%)
I HAVE NO OPINION   -5 (2.7%)
: 169

: Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.  ( 90351 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

I know Pafe started one of these before, but I think we need people power to try again.

For those that have not realised it yet,  the pose releases for MF seriously outweigh our LBGT friends ..  if you don’t believe it .. check out the poses in the shop.  You will be shocked at the findings!!!!
Compare the MF poses to that of MM and others – it’s shocking.

This is not the time to be indifferent or lackadaisical,  all need to vote on this matter.  I want all members to voice an opinion here.

What we are trying to do here, is to level the playing field so our gay , bi and transsexual friends can experience the wonderful experience of RP – Role Play, or of imaginative brain sex,  as we  MF players do.  It’s only fair. They pay the same subscription as us.

This will also enhance the community here, attract more players, more players mean more ideas, more ideas mean that the Achat experience can be improved for everyone including MF.

We are asking you to support our friends and the game here, let the pose releases be on a rotational basis for everyone.

Please release poses in a fair rotation –   Here’s a suggestion ..  if I missed any, please let me know.
( F - Female ; M - Male ; S - Shemale )

1.    FF
2.    MM
3.   SS
4.   SM
5.   MS
6.   SF
7.   FS
8.   MF

Let’s show our support for our LBGT friends.   Vote now & tell your friends. 

And please, to our bilingual friends, please translate this post into your native language too.  None English speakers should have their say on this too.

Send messages to off line friends, Get their vote.  This is important.  Every member should have their say here.

Achat Gods, I hope you watch this post.  There is strong feeling on this matter in our community.

Lets play fair.    Rotational pose release for all orientations.

VOTE AND POST YOUR VIEWS NOW.

For Copying & pasting for your friends :-       

Forum Homepage > Discussions about AChat > Polls  >  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.0.html

And for a Fun Protest -  Show your support -  Pantiless Friday   :P

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events  > Pantless Fridays! Protest   
 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.510/topicseen.html

Rukya -  Thank you for your French translation.   Adult Game AChat > Support > Non-english speakers > Francaise   PAGE 6 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1519.75.html
Welcome to our French friends   :-*

Lover - Thank you for your German translation.  Adult Game AChat > Support > Non-english speakers >Deusch   PAGE 1  26/9/13 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1524.0.html
Welcome to our German friends    :-*

« : September 26, 2013, 04:00:25 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

I voted, now I'm waiting and I spread the word to my friends in the game.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee

Welcome aboard Nat33   ;D

Thank you for joining in here and for your vote.   Tell your native French speakers too.  I don't want language to be a barrier here :)   I want the language of  Love / Lust to prevail  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

In my opinion all members should be threated equal, so i YES, lets rotate the pose releases and give our LBGT friends lots more poses.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

Hey, aren't you forgetting about threesome!? i think we have to consider them too in the rotation!
« : September 24, 2013, 02:09:51 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

True HB,   as I don't play group , or if I did it would most likely be MMF  LOL  ,   then feel free to post the combinations , probably fitting them in intervals between the couples or  after MF.

I will leave it to you groupies to decide.

As long as the releases are all fair to everyone, I have no objections...

The goal is for everyone to be treated fairly and have regular poses they can expect for their play.   ;D

Glad to see you,   Mrsexlover & HB ,  joining in and showing your support . :)    What about a Dutch /  Italian translation  of the top post ?  We want the votes of your country men too  ;D
« : September 22, 2013, 07:39:11 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

I don't do groups usually, but i know there are people who like.....sooo, it's something we domn't have to forget in a rotation!

Concerto

Well, Brandy, there are only 6 combinations of M, F, S in pairs. You've doubled up on two of them.
Also, there are 10 different permutations of  M, F, S in threesomes.
I would suggest the following....

FM
SSS
MFF
SF
MMM
SSF
MS
FFF
MMS
FF
MSS
MFS
MM
FFS
MMF
SS

...which intersperses two group poses between pair poses and spreads them out quite fairly.

Unfortunately, it is probably easier for them to do, for example MS and MF, at the same time
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

i voted yes .

@concerto : there is more than 6 rotations , as FS is not the same thing than SF . And in same way , SM is not the same thing than MS .

This do 4 , if you add FF , MM and MF we reach 7 and if you add FM ( even if i think there is only a minority of men liking to have a dildo inside them :) ) , we reach 8 .

Ps : I translated the post in french and posted it in non english speakers > français
Ps : J'ai traduit le sujet en français et je l'ai postée en non english speakers > français
« : September 22, 2013, 06:51:12 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee

ok ...   

I  think these are all the couples  variants -    1   FF  ;   2   MM  ;   3  SS  ;   4  SM ;  5  MS ;  6  SF ;  7   FS  ;  8  MF

Are these all the group variants ?   1  SSS  ;   2   MMM  ;  3   FFF ;   4  MFF  ;  5   SSF ;   6  MMS  ;   7  MSS  ;   8   MFS   ;  9 MMF ;  10 SFF

Does the below seem a fair rotation? 

1. FF
2. SSS
3. MM
4. MFF
5. SS
6. MMM
7. SM
8. SSF
9. MS
10. FFF
11. SF
12. MMS
13. FS
14. MSS
15, MF
16. MFS
17 FFS
18. MMF

Thanks Concerto & Rukya .     We want more votes.  Tell your friends and none native English speakers / readers .  They will need to vote here too   ;D

Rukya -  Thank you for your French translation.   Adult Game AChat > Support > Non-english speakers > Francaise   PAGE 6 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1519.75.html 
Welcome to our French friends  :-*

« : September 22, 2013, 07:31:47 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

stop it, guys.......SM or MS are both in the same poses group, shemale and Man, doesn't count wich one you put first.
now, looking at this list from Concerto

1- FM
2- SSS
3- MFF
4- SF
5- MMM
6- SSF
7- MS
8- FFF
9- MMS
10- FF
11- MSS
12- MFS
13- MM
14- FFS
15- MMF
16- SS

for every orientation we gonna have a new release every 4 month, without considering the clothes.....sorry, but now i know this will never work in this way, so i understand why they don't use a fix rotation system! we need a way to make the rotation wait shorten, like combining some release together: for example, SS MS and MM are easy (i presume!) to do together and same, maybe!, for MF and MS......

at this point, my vote is getting close to a "no"
« : September 23, 2013, 01:13:37 AM hentaiboy69 »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

I sent the link to the 77 guys and girls on my list with a few words  8)

hentaiboy69

Remember to do sent it to free......they can not post or vote here, even if it's good they know what we are doing, of course!

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

Yes I know, but maybe some "free" will become "Premium" to vote and... ejaculate  ;D
And they can come and read the forum.

hentaiboy69

You are right, Nat.....even if it's a remote possibility, specially if you know them from lo of time

: [1] 2 3 ... 8  
« previous next »
: