*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Penis size
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Penis size  ( 32971 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : November 18, 2011, 12:12:54 PM »

to which I reply hentai'

"yeah,... but not with you."
nice shot, Bear!

West69
: 123

« #31 : November 18, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »

I just dont respond anyone who doesn't say hello first, "you wanna fuck" or my pet hate, just inviting a stranger to your room, will only get ignored if you keep bugging me :-l

so you never anwser me then if i was shemale or gay man , cause heres the typical thing s i say first : HI , how are you tonight ( or today )( no response) , are you here ? ( no response) , sorry just wanted to dance but if you dont i let you ( the last is what i could say if nobody anwser me  ;D)

In understand both points. I completely agree with Rukya, but empathize with the second player. It is hard to be patient when you are getting no response to polite conversations. It is just a reality when everyone is so busy. ;)
inazuma
: 99

« #32 : November 18, 2011, 11:24:08 PM »

If I talk to them a little I can figure out if they understand english, it also means we can talk about what we like. The joys of being gay means I rarely have more than 2 people chat to me at once :P

Please! give us more poses!
Adera
: 3047

« #33 : November 19, 2011, 08:34:32 AM »

Oh, that many... I rarely have that many trying to chat to me.
West69

« #34 : November 19, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »

The joys of being gay means I rarely have more than 2 people chat to me at once :P

Oooh lucky you are , me , 10 seconds after i connect , 5 or 6 members speak to me in same time  ;D

I have started using a little trick because I can't handle multiple people calling at the same time. I ask the person if they want to enter a room
just to TALK privately. People see I am in the room and don't interrupt. This always works if the person knows me first or is trusting. I also don't violate this trust by trying to jump on them when we get in the room.

This "trick" is particularly helpful to me because I am "old school". In real life I never screen my calls. I always call people back, etc. If I have multiple people trying to chat simultaneously, it makes me uncomfortable to make them wait forever or leave them hanging. I also think it is rude to delay the person I am talking to, in an effort to quickly answer others. If anyone has a better idea I can use please share it. Thanks. :)
Fantasy
: 95

« #35 : November 19, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »

i know i posted this in other topic, but wonder how hard it would  be to have a permanent iggy button for all cold invites?
and more room in description box, to let all know, not that it  really helps much.. lmao. that one will not cyber with just anyone, or accept colds...
@Adera
iam same way, consider it rude not to respond to chatters. now i just have to tell them iam busy and apologise. not much more u can do, besides room with them. and i assure you, lol your probable one of few that  would not attempt to cyber anyway once in a room. haha
West69

« #36 : November 19, 2011, 10:45:08 AM »

i know i posted this in other topic, but wonder how hard it would  be to have a permanent iggy button for all cold invites?
and more room in description box, to let all know, not that it  really helps much.. lmao. that one will not cyber with just anyone, or accept colds...
@Adera
iam same way, consider it rude not to respond to chatters. now i just have to tell them iam busy and apologise. not much more u can do, besides room with them. and i assure you, lol your probable one of few that  would not attempt to cyber anyway once in a room. haha

I guess I should clarify this before everyone thinks I am a monk, and they won't touch me.  ::)Once they agree to enter a room to talk privately, I will not suggest a pose beyond talking unless they indicate by typing a message that they are interested in more. In terms of desire, if the avitars had more nonverbal, the other person could just look at my jeans an tell from the bulge. haha
Fantasy

« #37 : November 19, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »

@West
maybe a good suggestion too add to some poses we already have?
chuckle
Bear
: 3856

« #38 : November 19, 2011, 12:04:15 PM »

A permanent iggy button could be troublesome... I have sent an unintended invite b4... rapidly having to apologize and state it was a mistake.

Automatic ignore would destroy that chance.

West69

« #39 : November 19, 2011, 02:12:10 PM »

A permanent iggy button could be troublesome... I have sent an unintended invite b4... rapidly having to apologize and state it was a mistake.

Automatic ignore would destroy that chance.

Thank you Bear. That was what I was trying to describe in an earlier post, albeit not related to the iggy button issue. Those of us who are new to AChat, never played in a chat room, and don't know abbreviations because we don't text, have done the same thing in ignorance. The very quick addition to an ignore list doesn't give a newbie the chance to apologize.
inazuma
: 99

« #40 : November 19, 2011, 02:26:18 PM »

I'm just mean  :-X I dont accept cold invites and I only really talk to those who took the time to speak to me properly  :P

Please! give us more poses!
Bear
: 3856

« #41 : November 19, 2011, 03:40:04 PM »

It just isn't a new player issue,... even experienced player make a mistake ...

I just consider it wrong to punish someone like that... but there again Fantasy may have enough friends not to be concerned about that. For her the trade off might mean minimal effect. Lord knows there are plenty of good players out there and too little time unless you spend endless hours signed in.

Adera
: 3047

« #42 : November 19, 2011, 06:24:36 PM »

@Adera

I've roomed only for chatting at times, it can be fun and more peaceful than getting haggled out in the general area. I wouldn't start doing anything my partner isn't comfortable with without asking first.
Fantasy

« #43 : November 20, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »

@bear
i do spend endless hrs signed in, lol
and still it is indeed of minimal effect.
i will say this, had to iggy one guy due to a mistake he made. he had a few friends contact me to uniggy him so he could apologise and explain.
now thats when u know someone is sincere.. and most everyone here has more than one friend... so if one was iggied due to an accident on thier part. its not that hard to get in touch with someone....
West69

« #44 : November 20, 2011, 06:36:22 PM »

@bear
i do spend endless hrs signed in, lol
and still it is indeed of minimal effect.
i will say this, had to iggy one guy due to a mistake he made. he had a few friends contact me to uniggy him so he could apologise and explain.
now thats when u know someone is sincere.. and most everyone here has more than one friend... so if one was iggied due to an accident on thier part. its not that hard to get in touch with someone....

Excellent idea. Hadn't thought of that. Thanks. :-*
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: