*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Penis size
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Penis size  ( 32958 )
Daggi
: 9

« #45 : February 20, 2012, 06:20:03 AM »

Hi all,

s unfortunate that is the men does not can change the Penis  ;D because i like it BIG !  ;)
medjai
: 415

« #46 : February 20, 2012, 06:41:02 AM »

Hello Daggi amd welcome  ;D

More body options like we already said in other threads would be wonderful but regarding penis sizes I don't think they're gonna change it because...well you know guys, lots of us have small penis complex since we were teenagers and I'm not saying that in a bad way but we are competitive by nature so a lot of us are self conscious about their sizes if we don't already have a big one lol

I think that if they put a bigger sized penis almost all the guys are gonna choose that one over the smaller one but that's just waht I think  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #47 : February 20, 2012, 07:01:01 AM »

ah ah ah! med.......  ::)

ok, after the psichological answer, the technical one: maybe one day we gonna have more penis size, but it need a little bit of work for adaptation on poses, etc......this is way MAYBE we never see it released!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #48 : February 20, 2012, 07:46:09 AM »

medjai i'd do you no matter what size ;D

TightFit74
: 2415

« #49 : February 20, 2012, 09:34:02 AM »

Hi Daggi,

thank you for your suggestion. I'd like torefer you to the threads underneath. They are about changing body options in AChat, the last one in particular about penisses. Maybe if you bump the thread, it might get back to the attention of the dev-team.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,36.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1338.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1225.0.html

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Ana_Lana
: 18

« #50 : March 06, 2012, 06:30:41 PM »

I saw there like dozen of topics discussing different penis sizes and I was thinking of the all the possibilities which lead me to conclusion:

If men would have the option to choose just different penis size, every one of them would choose the biggest possible, there would be only few exceptions, maybe less than 1 %.

The only possible option to choose would be:

1. Regular size like every one is having now

2. Thicker one but a little bit shorter

3. Longer one but a little bit thinner

That way no one would win, all would have their advantages with limitations and men would finally have option to customize their most important thing.

;D
Lover
: 10350

« #51 : March 06, 2012, 06:48:27 PM »

Or you have to give one arm or your tongue for having big and long cock.

Your idea is great Ana. But many men would have problems, to decide if they want thick and short or long and thin ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #52 : March 07, 2012, 01:44:22 AM »

I wouldn't mind a smaller option for tgirls and I would use it as well. :P

Changing the size would be nice but I can see how people would mostly just pick the larger options.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #53 : March 07, 2012, 02:18:38 AM »

Actually, the game is a fantasy game. where everything is just that bit more flawless as real life.. So why not offer all options in size, width, form and shape? I have stated before I think most guys would choose the biggest one available, but that would be their personal choice.

I would definitly not arrive with a monster if I knew my partner would be turned off by it because she likes a more normal size. I don't think we guys are completely free to choose our preferred size, at least, if your aim is to please the partner you are with and consider her/his preferences as well.. Maybe the guy that choses the normal size, would attract more attention as the other guys chosing a monster... But how women feel about the size of a man's cock, I will leave that up to you.. :) Not claiming I know what goes around in your heads...

Allow us the choice, and I am sure there would be more diversity in choices as we all expect...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
MissRude
: 7

Live Laugh Love

« #54 : March 07, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »

Personally I prefer a thinner one for anal and sometimes I just want to be stretched out by a big one.. ;) Heaven for me is a D/P with a long, thin one in my bum and a big thick one in my (can I type "pussy"?)

Carpe Diem
Lover
: 10350

« #55 : March 07, 2012, 01:00:57 PM »

MissRude, of course you may type "pussy". This is the forum of an adult chat game and sometimes we have to be very unique ;)

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: