*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Penis size
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Penis size  ( 32718 )
mike626
: 4

« : December 12, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »

How about a  option for premium user to have different penis sizes?
bobbler

« #1 : December 12, 2009, 08:25:14 PM »

That would be good.

& I think the women also need more options for breast sizes.
beachbeauty
: 10

« #2 : February 02, 2010, 03:44:59 AM »

i think more option to customize the body all around would be good... maybe use sliders to change breast, penis, stomach, hips, butt, etc. size... that would make a lot more variation in the game
Dannyello
: 188

« #3 : February 02, 2010, 09:50:29 AM »

i think more option to customize the body all around would be good... maybe use sliders to change breast, penis, stomach, hips, butt, etc. size... that would make a lot more variation in the game
  He,He! It would be perfect! How much diversity ! :-*
beachbeauty
: 10

« #4 : February 03, 2010, 02:08:36 AM »

He,He! It would be perfect! How much diversity ! :-*

yay someone agrees!... maybe v2.0 will be coming down the line!
surfer35
: 5

« #5 : March 01, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »

I'd like to see a way to change penis size too
surfer35

« #6 : March 01, 2010, 02:35:55 PM »

It would be great to have a way of changing penis size!
surfer35

« #7 : March 02, 2010, 09:12:48 AM »

I think another thing to go along with penis size would be to have a couple of options as to size of a guy's balls. Some nice low-hangers would be great
sandra001
: 32

MSN Messenger - sandraaaa1951@live.fr
« #8 : August 02, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »

hello, maybe guys  would like to choose the size of their penis ?
tigershark
: 33

« #9 : August 02, 2011, 03:19:47 PM »

yeah I want a smaller one!  do you know how hard it is to maintain an erection when your avatar causes you to have penis envy?

At best good or bad, the best you can ever expect people to be, are people.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #10 : August 02, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »

lol my avatar is about the same as me, but I think he's taller than me
i think they tried to make everything average instead of giving a bunch of variations. (well average if you have fit to athletic people) so the characters wouldnt be going through eachother with certain animations.
3d other game has that problem all the time, if you go into the chracter editior and start screwing around with the sizes sometimes it just turns out scary, but i still dont know if the quality in achat is too much better, it only seems marginally higher at this point
« : August 02, 2011, 03:35:39 PM Unhealer »
Adera
: 3047

« #11 : August 02, 2011, 06:30:55 PM »

Some small changes to the size would be nice for shemales too because when I look at my avatar I think "god... she's hung!". :D

Mine isn't very big though still within the average... but I don't care much about that... guess it comes with not being a man :P. I've even found that its kinda nice having a smaller penis when having sex with men... they don't have to get envious then. ;)
« : August 02, 2011, 06:33:46 PM Adera »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : August 03, 2011, 03:13:40 AM »

They would have to change (a ot of) animations for smaller/bigger cocks. There are already flaws in certain poses with breasts. So the options are:

1. Accept a 'magic' willie that changes size depending on the pose you are using
2. Accept flawed animations, (fucking/sucking air,etc..)
3. Wait for an eternity for the dev-team to adapt all poses so different penis sizes will work visually..

To be honest, I'd rather they focus on the quality of the poses and actions instead of putting effort into adapting animations. On the other hand, create a bigger cock and the majority of the male populatioin will suddenly grow inches. Which will take away most of the trouble or reprogramming different cock sizes... ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Steelsilk
: 19

« #13 : August 03, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »

They would have to change (a ot of) animations for smaller/bigger cocks. There are already flaws in certain poses with breasts. So the options are:

1. Accept a 'magic' willie that changes size depending on the pose you are using
2. Accept flawed animations, (fucking/sucking air,etc..)
3. Wait for an eternity for the dev-team to adapt all poses so different penis sizes will work visually..

To be honest, I'd rather they focus on the quality of the poses and actions instead of putting effort into adapting animations. On the other hand, create a bigger cock and the majority of the male populatioin will suddenly grow inches. Which will take away most of the trouble or reprogramming different cock sizes... ;)

Shemale and Female- if she's stroking the shemale off and the shemale stands up to finger or use the didlo, The character mapping is completely wrong x-y-z. So because the current  animation is still not 100% I'd say hell no...leave the penis alone. make some more poses to balance out the SS,MM, and FF.  it's not like they need to build from scratch. just tweak the existing code to fit the different body styles. ...different penis sizes would be a mountain of new code. it would take years.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #14 : August 05, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »

bigger penises wouldnt make much of a difference. the way they've been doing the poses is very angular so they could make them pretty big without having them go through people. they probably arent going to resize poses because theyd be fixing the poses one at a time at this rate and it would take like 30 weeks.
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: