*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Old_Joe
« previous next »
: [1]
: Old_Joe  ( 5056 )
Old_Joe
: 16

1st Drink Is On The House :)

« : October 27, 2013, 07:42:04 AM »

I am an Old Fart but am really lovable. I am resident at the Achat Bar & Grill, affectionately referred to as the AB&G & work as Head Bar Man there.

You will mostly find me turning up in these 3 topics in Forum as they are all inter linked story telling and revolve around our Fantasy Forum Village -  Our Bar - the AB&G ;  the Bar's Dungeon - The Ice House and  Crystal Lake where we visit & some of the patrons live in their cabins.

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill   and   The Ice House ( AB&G Dungeon )  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html    and   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.210.html  

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /  Crystal Lake  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2307.0.html

Anyone & everyone is welcome to join in  the above story telling topics. The multi- authors actually all work quite well together.

If you are interested in joining in, it might be worth reading this topic first & reading the topics from the start to get a feel of the places -

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /
HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

I have been there years and know lots of secrets about the place and have a connection to the original owners way back who died in the Titanic but that story you will need to read.  ;D

One thing I love about these places, you never know what might happen or who you may meet.  One thing is for sure - the Residents are mighty friendly and you make some great friends.

If you don't know already,   the first drink is on the house ,  probably the next lot will be on Covems - he usually gets a tab opened on his behalf - he's such a generous guy.

Watch out for the Seven Dwarfs - they can be little gremlins but are all heart.

Don't leave your salad or bamboo about - Pachacuti - The Panda  ( Pachi ) may make an appearance and steal it.  He is friendly and is a mean wrestler. He belongs to Stone & Jayc.  He adores Stone though and is trained to obey and dance to her flute. 

Doris & Stanley Grill are the AB&G Ghosts who are mischievious and tend to show up around Halloween time - usually there are hints of icy temperatures, objects that move or float around mysteriously, unseen laughter and whisperings, the Danube Waltz plays by a phantom opera, a smell of jasmine, things that go bump in the night, lights and radios that mysteriously flick on and off....  you get the idea I think.

We think there may be a Lake Crystal Monster - Ellie,  who is partial to tins of Spam, but like the one in Loch Ness, Scotland, she seems to be very shy.

We have Robot Girl who turns up every now & then - Eva_RG and a cyborg - J2D2, who is the spitting image of James_Dean.

The AB&G is run by management - Brandybee, Jayc, Lover, Covems and James_Dean (JD ).
Bar Staff -  Old Joe,  Stone, Momma_Andrea, Gayle,  J2D2
The House Band - "Cocks 'N' Roses" who are  Tangoracer,  hentaiboy69, jcm0824, bluedenim, Lover, Bear, mrsexlover, Freddie,

The Staff are always changing though but that is all part of the fun.

We have some interesting things for you to try -  the Bucking Bronco, run by  JD ;  the wrestling pudding pit ; The Dentists Chair where food or drink can be served to or on the patient;  The Rotating Pleasure Table,  as well as dancing and food,  and the Massage / Spa room run by tangoracer.

The Ice House is for our kinky BDSM residents and on occasions can be quite eye watering so be warned, although we do have fun in there too.
Dungeons are given out by invite only by the management there, because of the extreme kink, but guest dungeons are available for use if need be.
Usually the criteria for applying for a dungeon is dependant on being a Dom or Domme, posting, story lines etc.. and is in consultation with the management and House Sub.

The King & Queens of the The Ice House are -  ChristinaK, Bear, Janine Dee, Brandybee, Adera.
House Sub and Master - tangoracer

All of the above have Dungeons including,  Jayc, Covems, Dutchslut_19,  but there are guest ones to play in or test out fantasies.

All are welcome in the bar, so pop in, come see me,  I am behind the bar to serve you a drink.

« : October 27, 2013, 08:59:46 AM Old_Joe »

:D   ;)   FIRST  DRINK  IS  ON  THE  HOUSE  !!    ;D   ::)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: