*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bitchs Corner
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 25
: Bitchs Corner  ( 184143 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« : December 14, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »

I have just  spend  about 30mins in a room with a guy  who if he said 5 words to me over that time thats was a lot.
I  could understand if he did not speak english.
Do guys find it hard to wank and type at the same time  or is it that your cock is so big you need 2 hands
if so thats ok But this if for them guys who wank with one hand
If you take other hand,, Who just there thinking I wish I could join in. That other hand has all the fun.
Well guys have I got good news for you it can.
So let your other hand join in. All you  have to do is Take only yes lads only one finger and press it on any
letter on the keyboard like this mmmmmmmmmmm yes lads I only use one finger to do that, and all you have to do is hit send.
so come on lads and let your other hand have some fun

Walking in a World of Wonders;

There is a corner at the end of my street. It's called "Bitches Corner," It's where all the " bitches" meet!
We meet here to gossip and share our thoughts, and talk about all of our haves and have nots!

We talk about the things happening in town, and sometimes we just bitch about stuff that goes down.
Other times we laugh and joke around, and even get silly and act like were clowns.

There is a "bitch" on this corner that started it all, we all have joined her and write on her wall!
She is a self proclaimed "bitch" that is just her disquize,  A wild Irish Rose, with soft lips and green eyes!

She named this "Bitches Corner" and invited all her friends, and every since that day, the "bitching" never ends!
If you have thoughts or opinions to share, or maybe a "bitch," you can share it there!

Come See Rose on her corner and get your "bitches" out, offer an opinion, or just give a shout!

from my friend Anatasta

« : October 05, 2016, 07:43:00 AM Lydiarose »

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1 : December 14, 2013, 08:03:34 AM »

I use to type with both hand... i never do other things... just talk and talk... and sometimes, when i go to room with a Lady.. she go suddenly...  :P and i stay alone :(

Anyway, youre right Lydia, sometimes people are so quiet, and for me this is not funny too, but, also, we can meet diferent persons who are in our way.

Kisses my friend :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #2 : December 14, 2013, 09:05:30 AM »

*Runs to this Thread upon seeing 'Bitches Corner'*

....Do guys find it hard to wank and type at the same time  or is it that your cock is so big you need 2 hands...

Well, looks like you caught us! We all have immense horse sized dungs that require two hands when engaging with rp. I for one, have found a nifty solution that works around this little issue: I just lean down and type with my chin. It took some practice, but I've become pretty good at it.
denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #3 : December 14, 2013, 09:10:50 AM »

Hahaha! Hukk!

Oh I agree!
I find it to be a hit or miss but what is wonderful to me is definitely the erotic chat with the interactions. Hard to find someone as you describe but when the non chatters invite and don't chat, it's usually a quick excuse and exit for me. :)

Hukk may have his hands full! LOLOL!

« : December 14, 2013, 09:12:39 AM denisee40 »

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #4 : December 14, 2013, 09:40:53 AM »

Whoa Denise. I may need more then just 2 hands to handle those boulder sized melons. :o

My excuse though for leaving a room when occupied by a lackluster rper?

"I have to water my plant." I think I fool most.
Concerto

« #5 : December 14, 2013, 10:26:24 AM »

Lydiarose said...
Do guys find it hard to wank and type at the same time

Lol, everyone is a "guy" to me so I assume you include me :)

I usually let my partner know, if I need to do that ("just stay like that for a sec, please, please, I need to use both hands" and I usually apologize for being selfish).

Lol, it is not a matter of size, it is more that two hands can be so much more effective (and not necessarily round my dick) to make me cum. Surely, Lydiarose, you must find it the same?

Anyway, I think I make up for the lack of conversation in those few seconds during the rest of the time. Verbose is my middle name.
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #6 : December 14, 2013, 03:19:42 PM »

like this mmmmmmmmmmm yes lads I only use one finger to do that, and all you have to do is hit send.
so come on lads and let your other hand have some fun

This is exactly what I do lol well not that much lately guess I'm losing my appeal to the ladies on here.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : December 14, 2013, 03:51:37 PM »

Not what I heard Mercer, seems you are a bit of a Tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr      :P

If you need to use two hands , just say ---- " Getting a bit excited here,  if I'm quiet its because I am into our moment together. "

I think most players understand those selfish moments and rejoice in their  success.  Pure quality. mmmm

I need my man now, my mind has drifted .....   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink

« #8 : December 14, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »

Not what I heard Mercer, seems you are a bit of a Tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr      :P

If you need to use two hands , just say ---- " Getting a bit excited here,  if I'm quiet its because I am into our moment together. "

I think most players understand those selfish moments and rejoice in their  success.  Pure quality. mmmm

I need my man now, my mind has drifted .....   :P

OH Brandy... i hope you fix your mind ;)

LoverBoy71

« #9 : December 19, 2013, 02:10:06 AM »

:) I usually try to get the lady off first.We get into it halfway through she starts to get excited i keep talking allowing her to have that climatic moment.Then she returns the favor for me.Although in between this time i do throw in the occasional ohhhh,ahhhhh mmmmm.No complaints so far that i know of.. ;)
terric
: 622

« #10 : December 19, 2013, 05:45:22 AM »

Here's something to help
It will allow you to use both hands on the kayboard

zoerink

« #11 : December 19, 2013, 05:51:37 AM »

Here's something to help

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #12 : December 19, 2013, 05:56:06 AM »

Here's something to help

Oh that chair will NEVER stop rocking!  ;) ::)

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #13 : December 19, 2013, 11:25:03 AM »

Zoerink  I wouldnt think I would need a rocking chair  with you or do you need it

zoerink

« #14 : December 19, 2013, 12:25:25 PM »

Zoerink  I wouldnt think I would need a rocking chair  with you or do you need it
[/quote

::)

: [1] 2 3 ... 25  
« previous next »
: