*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bitchs Corner
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
: Bitchs Corner  ( 184140 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #225 : July 24, 2016, 08:01:18 AM »

hi our friend Honeybatcher is in hospital had car accident but is ok.. that's what he tells everyone but I think
he is having sex change to get into contest

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #226 : July 24, 2016, 11:51:49 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Your soooo funny Lydia, But believe me i like pussy to much to get a sex change!!!

Well i'm back at home...and cant wait for the Contest to begin...........

This time i need to be the first to jump into bed with Achat Most Beautiful Girl :)

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #227 : July 25, 2016, 06:25:36 AM »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #228 : July 25, 2016, 09:08:46 AM »

Hi all
 Round 1 of Achat  Forum Beauty Contest is
 Favourite outfit
 1 put on your favourite outfit in Achat
 2 how take a photo of yourself in it with out your name in it 
 3 you can take photo in meeting places or in room, photo from profile will not be accepted
    you have to be on own in photo and photo has to be from head to foot 
 4 if you cant take one just ask Lydianrose for help or you could download Lightshot
 5 once you have photo done send it to Lydiarose in forum
 6 then the photo will put up in forum with rest of photo for Public vote 

the contest will start as soon as all the girls have send me there photo but I will not wait for to long  
« : July 27, 2016, 03:15:04 AM Lydiarose »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #229 : July 29, 2016, 07:01:37 AM »

Hi all 
         I would like to say thank you to all the girls and shemales who have enter Achat Forum Beauty Contest
The voting for round 1 will start soon and as soon as it starts I will put up links to how to get to voting topic.
So the best of luck to all girls and shemales   

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #230 : July 29, 2016, 04:50:36 PM »

Not long to go for start of Round 1 in Achat Beauty Contest       

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #231 : July 30, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »

I would ask all contestants not to post there number in forum

Link for Women Voting

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4310.0.html

Link for Shemale Voting

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4309.0.html

ACHAT FORUM BEAUTY CONTEST

VOTING TIME OPEN

Hello peoplle...

I want to post news about the Achat Forum Beauty Conest. The Voting time for first round of the contest is open. Everybody can vote and chose your favorite girl or shemale. I am  very happy because I am one of the girls in  the contest.

To vote in  conntest is very easy. I will help you ...

TO VOTE IN ACHAT FORUM BEAUTY CONTEST - ROUND 1

1. Login in Achat Forum with your Forum Account. If you dont have a Forum Achat Account you can  create one.

2. Go to Contests Topic page in forum. Have two contests by category: Women and Shemale.
    To vote in Women category: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4310.0.html

To vote in shemale category: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4309.0.html

You can vote just one time in each categorie. The voting time ends August 14, 2016.

3. Look at poster with a gallery of all contestants and chose your favorite. Each contestant have a number over the picture. Vote in the number of the contester.

4. Thank you very Much to The Achat Forum, Bitchs Corner Topic , Kaythlin 1989, the others sponsors and the  Achat Forum Beauty Contest team and contesters.

« : July 30, 2016, 05:59:17 PM Lydiarose »

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #232 : July 31, 2016, 04:59:12 AM »

I pull back my application for the contest. Thanks and kisses to those who voted for me. I knew from the very beginning I didn't have a real chance, but the preparation was fun, and the idea of such a contest was exciting. I don't mind losing, but i hate manipulations. Good luck to those who stay in. I recognized something today, by coincidence, watched what i saw and took some screenshots. I guess the pictures say it all, no further words are necessary...

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #233 : July 31, 2016, 06:21:35 AM »

Voting in Achat Forum Beauty Contest
as well as a public vote there is a juries votes and there is 4 of them and they will send there votes to me (Lydiarose)
this is how each juries will vote

they will give out 12 votes 10 votes 8 votes 7 votes 6 votes 5 votes 4 votes 3 votes 2 votes 1 votes to the girls they pick and at 
the end of the round there votes will be post up

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #234 : July 31, 2016, 06:46:57 AM »

So that 14 votes in 30 minutes were jury votes?
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #235 : July 31, 2016, 06:56:53 AM »

we are looking into the voting for her

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #236 : July 31, 2016, 08:04:23 AM »

Hmmmmm

18 votes in 30 minutes?

The last 18 votes  all  in  the number 1?

weird

Thankyou Laura for your Info.

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #237 : July 31, 2016, 08:12:50 AM »

right now looking into 3 girls in contest

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #238 : July 31, 2016, 08:19:39 AM »

PLEASE MAY WE REMIND ALL CONTESTANTS NOT TO INFLUENCE VOTERS IN ANY WAY TO VOTE FOR THEM. VOTERS ARE ASKED TO CHOOSE & VOTE FOR THEIR FAVOURITE OUTFIT.  THIS IS WHY NO NAMES ARE MENTIONED IN THE LISTS AND PICTURES.  ANYONE FOUND TO BE UNDULY INFLUENCING THE VOTING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  THANK YOU.     
From Directors of Contest & Moderators of Forum.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #239 : July 31, 2016, 08:44:34 AM »

Do you think the  problem is innfluence friends?

hmmmm

Or maybe is more easy and safe create a lot of accounts and vote in th same  number?

Just thinnk...

: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25  
« previous next »
: