*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Pose Review 13. Flexi Girl. (F bent backwards)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think its worth it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -19 (51.4%)
**** An excellent add   -8 (21.6%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -7 (18.9%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -1 (2.7%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -2 (5.4%)
: 34

: MMF Pose Review 13. Flexi Girl. (F bent backwards)  ( 6938 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 23, 2014, 05:01:55 PM »

A$ 199
« : May 18, 2021, 08:45:22 PM jayc »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : March 24, 2014, 06:30:15 PM »

Voted no even if the pose is not for me . Personally i find the posture very silly , i hope that we lesbians will never have a pose ridiculous as this one

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #2 : March 28, 2014, 11:42:57 PM »

Tested this out the other night,and I like the pose actually.I wish that it had another trigger or two,but all in all its not bad at all.

devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« #3 : November 01, 2016, 04:35:09 PM »

I see the pose as more for the girls pleasure if she doesn't want to try it i'm ok with it.
Most women have said they like it.
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : May 01, 2021, 07:34:40 PM »

To date, there are 16 poses in MMF group play.

MMF - Useful Pointers.

Also to date, in MMF play (unlike the females in MFF play), there is no male or gay interaction. The poses are made to either pleasure the female or to use her as a sex toy, depending on how you use your descriptive play.

In MMF, especially if a couple, it's important to remember to include the guest Man in your play – it is only manners after all, otherwise why invite him. There is nothing worse than a couple making their male guest feel like a spare part and deny him the enjoyment of the group - unless he is the known cuckold off course!

Male free users cannot take part in threesomes until they become premium users and have a blue star by their names. This can be earned by either buying A$ or receiving a gift. (The Gift can always be returned. It still works!)
Robot Boy cannot take part in threesomes either as he is classed as a free user.

Females can take part in threesomes as free users and without having the premium user blue star indicator by their name.
Robot Girl can also take part in threesome play, although her automated responses could make serious play difficult. Her quips are quite funny and do spoil the moment.

The Green Button “Change Role” (bottom, centre) allows for the men to swap positions. Interestingly the girl has this green button also but it swaps the guys positions around not hers.
The Green change role button can be used by any of the players without warning to swap the men’s positions.
So please remember, good tag partners always ask first, otherwise the sudden surprise of a new position can spoil the play, much the same as clicking new poses without warning.
It only takes 1 player to ask for a pose and a second player to accept it for or to happen. Player 3 is taken along for the ride, whether ready or not. So don't forget to check with your partners before making any switches.

Communication is the key to an enjoyable threesome and the poses, together with good descriptive narrative, can make for an amazing group session.

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Here’s our pose review for…    MMF 13. Flexi Girl. (F bent backwards)

This pose can be found in the "MMF" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.
It includes a fuck pussy pose with an anal fuck action on Male 2.

Male 1. Owns Room –  Male 1 is kneeling and face fucking F as she back bends to take his cock from a riding position.
(Vaughan)

Male 1

1. Massage L Tit
2. Pinch own R Nipple
3. Fondle Neck (Hot)
4. Jerk Off over face  (Hot)
5. Grab Arms. (Hot)
6. Lick R Nipple
7. Hands on own neck (Arrogant)
8. Enjoy (Hot)
9. Kiss (Hot)
10. Fondle Face with hand (Sweet)
11. Rub Face with cock
12. Bigger Movement (Hot)
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Male 2.  Guest who visits room. Male 2 is lying face up on the floor with F on top fucking her in a reverse cowgirl type action as she back bends over his face. .
(Drakephire)

1. Fondle R Tit
2. Massage both Breasts (Hots)
3. Fondle Ass (Hots)
4. Anal Action (Hots)
5. Fondle both Thighs (Hots)
6. Slap Ass, (Mild smack)
7. Rub own Nipple
8. Rub Clit (Hots)
9. Jerk Off  (Strange because interrupts action)
10. Finger Asshole.  (Hot but interrupts action.)
11. Fondle Back (Hots)
12. Bigger Movements
13. Pleasure Face
14. Pleasure Face

Female.  Defaults to F in a reverse cowgirl type action on M2 as she back bends over his face to give oral to M1
(JessiCapri)

1. Lick Balls
2. Lick Cockhead
3. Rub Clit
4. Massage Tit
5. Grab Forearms
6. Handjob
7. Grab Hand (This stops the BJ)
8. Pinch Nipple
9. Hand in Hand
10. Hip Circle
11. Slap (HIS) Ass
12. Cock Outside

This is a great BJ on this pose. It has some really good actions, that makes the pose realistic and a lusty turn on. It’s another must for the threesome sex bag. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, "Extremely hot pose with a lusty kiss included! However again, I wish that what I did to one did not interfere with what I do to the other.  A MUST have. Five Stars.”

DrakePhire says, “This is a good fuck action in this threesome pose. The woman is held in position really by how she is positioned and that is particularly hot. Although the Male 2 is underneath, he is far from passive and has some good actions to participate in the play. The Jerk off action should not stop the play however and he should do it under her pussy not at her ass while she is bent forwards. It seems inconsiderate to the other guy. It's the same with fingering her ass, though the descriptive narrative could make it hot while both watch the finger action.  The other actions by far make up for these shortfalls though and this is a must buy. 5 Stars"

* * * * * 5 Stars - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.
« : May 02, 2021, 04:08:08 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: