*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Prayer line
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26
: Prayer line  ( 175553 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #45 : November 13, 2014, 10:22:59 AM »

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #46 : November 13, 2014, 10:32:37 AM »

If God is for us, who can be against us?

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
     "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? ... Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:31-39

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #47 : November 14, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »

leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #48 : November 15, 2014, 04:08:16 AM »

Lord, I just would like to say thank you for sending your only son to die for us ALL even those who chose to admire and follow cartoon characters and or mythological creatures as their god. I thank you for you giving us free will and I thank you for caring enough for us ALL even those who don't care about you or anyone else for that matter not even themselves. Thank you for all that you have shown and prove that you are God all by yourself and none before or after you. I just want to thank you for all the visible wonders that you alone have created and unfortunately man has tried their best to emulate; and discredit, with no success. And yet you still love them with all your heart; and I just would like to say thank you! Even if these type of people don't honor you Lord I do and will til Its my time to leave. I would just love to say continue to care about these people and continue to show them that you are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, none before or after you. AND YES I am speaking about God on an adult sex game, I was raised and I do believe if you cant take God with you...guess what you have no business being there! AMEN!
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #49 : November 15, 2014, 09:56:32 PM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #50 : November 16, 2014, 09:23:49 PM »

Adoration is one of the most natural things that we do as humans. Witness the hoards of fans at football matches, cheering and chanting their heroes forwards. Or the flocks of paparazzi and TV reporters around the latest Hollywood celebrity, all desperately trying to get that shot or interview. It seems as though humanity is obsessed with adoring things.

However, when we take a moment to adore God, a transformation happens.  We are no longer held captive by the concerns of this life. Our hearts are lifted to that timeless place where God is. Here we can stay for a while, gazing at the beauty of His majesty, our spirits renewed by the power of His presence.

Short Prayer of Adoration

Jesus, I adore You
I fall to my knees, in awe of Your greatness
I'm lingering in Your presence
Bathing in Your light
Resting in Your love

...you will rest without a worry and sleep soundly.
(Proverbs 3:24

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #51 : November 21, 2014, 11:57:15 PM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #52 : November 22, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »