*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tell your SM/BDSM desires (new topic)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tell your SM/BDSM desires (new topic)  ( 11506 )
Perfidiam
: 9

« : October 25, 2014, 05:18:56 AM »

Hello everyone. I love subdue females but also shemales. Too bad that the scene could not hear the cries of the victims. Do you think that in the future will be 'possible? I hope so.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : August 07, 2015, 07:09:36 PM »

I would like to say  that  I do not need to hear some one

being  hurt  torture   see them humiliated  or  in slaved  owned

I  feel all this  should be banned  from  Achat  from the web  ..

we  came  a long way to enjoy freedom  then to have all this  Role play

of owning others   its all just  power of control  any ways  I dont want to see it   ...

if you want to play  this  do it in your privet  private chambers....

I dont want to see  people owning other people 

this to me is Human trafficking

and should not be tolerated anyplace anywhere.... 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : August 08, 2015, 05:50:29 AM »

People Love this Way of life Roxxy.

There will always be Dominant and Submissive People.

People come here to live out fantasies that they won't/can't do in Real Life.

I myself when I first started here was Owned.  It didn't last long.  But, Do you feel any different towards me???

The excitement soon ebbed and I left and found a Spouse. (Which also didn't last very long).  Who was underneath A Dominant, which was very exciting. And that's what this is all about,  Excitement and having Fun.

You can see in my Avi's page it says Submissive.  Do you think that Submissive's always want to be owned and to be enslaved.  Its just a part of my personality which sometimes (although haven't done it for some time.  Maybe I'm growing out of it)  I like to practice.
« : August 08, 2015, 06:55:39 AM zuzannah »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : August 08, 2015, 09:36:17 AM »

Zu   I said  I  means  I

how you live  your life is choies
 your still Zu to me

I dont want to see   hurt  torture   see them humiliated  or  in slaved  owned

I can have my own opine as to what I  feel to  right?

Btw I see myself  very  alpha Dom   but I am

submissive   to my partner  some times  ;D

sub to me means respecting  him ...

No hurt no pain no humiliaten

I do like being tied  and spanked some times  :D

all with out hurt and pain....

zuzannah

« #4 : August 08, 2015, 12:57:36 PM »

Cause you have a right to your own opinion Roxxy.

So do I.

All I'm saying is that people love that way of life That's all.   :-*

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : August 09, 2015, 12:20:14 AM »

You should not do the mistake between get owned and get slaved foxy . And anyway , in this game ( like in all others games ) , this is not the master/mistress who have the power but the sub . If a sub dont like what her/his master/mistress do , he/she can leave the room .

But i agree on you in one point , i dont want see peoples humiliated either . :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : August 11, 2015, 08:50:23 AM »

As I said  I like some BDSM

I like a light spanking I  dont know why but the sound and thought turns me on spank spank  ::)
( just no hurt or pain )

and I do love being  tied I like the feel of  him over powering touching my every senses

teasing , seducing ,    arousing  my sexual desire

zuzannah

« #7 : August 11, 2015, 09:12:07 AM »

You are Right there Roxxy,  Being Tied and have your partner tease and arouse would be quite an experience.

Its such a same that the Tied Poses in Shemale - Female,  the Female is Tied and there is no Change Role. Plus There isn't the Defenceless Shemale/Female Pose Either Which is the one I like Best.  :o  All we have is the Chained, Handcuffed and The Spreader Bar Poses.

And personally I don't like the ankle to wrists pose (The Spreader Bar).  But that's just my opinion.  For a Sensual Bondage Session it just seems too Extreme/Rough (Sorry Everyone)  But I suppose loads of other couples LOVE it.   ;)
« : August 11, 2015, 09:22:11 AM zuzannah »

Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #8 : August 11, 2015, 09:41:28 AM »

Like most things,  sexual toys or actions can be very very sensual and playful

"Come get me tiger,"  she whispers...

OR

Hard core control

"I'm here waiting when you want me"

Either / or   ...  its all good fun and makes this place special and unique as well as all the people we share it with.
Like my signature ... its how many moments take your breath away  :P

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #9 : August 11, 2015, 10:06:09 AM »

You are right skydande , the spreading bar CAN be sensual , but i agree with Zuzannah . The way the bar is used in game is just ... hmmm ... lets say not good .... hmmm .... no , not "not good" , but not in my taste :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zuzannah

« #10 : August 11, 2015, 11:14:12 AM »

Skydance your pics, in my opinion, is the way the spreader bar should be used not like the pose we have. 
« : August 12, 2015, 03:52:08 AM zuzannah »

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #11 : September 27, 2015, 01:21:15 AM »

You are Right there Roxxy,  Being Tied and have your partner tease and arouse would be quite an experience.

Its such a same that the Tied Poses in Shemale - Female,  the Female is Tied and there is no Change Role. Plus There isn't the Defenceless Shemale/Female Pose Either Which is the one I like Best.  :o  All we have is the Chained, Handcuffed and The Spreader Bar Poses.

And personally I don't like the ankle to wrists pose (The Spreader Bar).  But that's just my opinion.  For a Sensual Bondage Session it just seems too Extreme/Rough (Sorry Everyone)  But I suppose loads of other couples LOVE it.   ;)

As much as i like to be sub and dom (depending on mood and partner) based more on pleasure control, not on pain, added to what you said Zuzannah, I would also like to see some development in defenseless poses. Like the bar, bondage, tied up on bed (can be done with satin lace too)... Some more toys to play with the "victim" would be great in addition to that. And even some pose options that would allow the dom to not interact at all or walk away, letting the "victim" in her/his own misery for a while. Begging for attention or for too much attention is part of the game too.  :)
« : September 27, 2015, 01:24:40 AM Peeka »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: