*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 310382 )
tom
Administrator
: 336

« : February 14, 2010, 02:09:15 AM »

- I started AChat but I cannot log in, it keeps saying I should check my internet connection, but my internet connection works. What is the problem?

Answer:
AChat needs an exception in the firewall to be able to communicate with the server. After starting AChat Windows should offer the possibility to add this exception and you have to accept it. This exception can be added also later any time.
Other possibility is that you have a router, which disables UDP based communication, what is required to play with AChat. UDP is commonly used by computer games, but your browser works with TCP, so if you can use the browser, you still can have problems with AChat. Please check the settings of your router.

- If I register as Premium member, and spend all my A$ before additional A$ comes from the renewal, can I buy additional A$?

Answer:
Yes, Premium members can buy additional A$ any time they need it. As a Premium member you can see a button "Buy A$" on the right side in the home menu, and the following options are available:
- A$ 1500 for $9.95
- A$ 5000 for $24.95
- A$ 10000 for $39.95
Of course the A$ coming from the Premium membership renewal will be added to the user's account also.
- Lover -

- How can I cancel my recurring premium membership?

Answer:
You can cancel it here:
https://support.ccbill.com/ (https://support.ccbill.com/)

- If I let my Premium membership expire, will I get all my clothes, positions and A$ account with the remained virtual amount back once I renew?

Answer:
Yes.  It all comes back.  And this applies to the temporary Premium memberships you can buy with A$ also. - bobbler -

- I changed my look/clothes, but still have the old style/look in AChat. What to do?

Answer:
When you changed look in character editor, you first have to take a photo with the camera. The camera symbol is on the left side. If you did it, your own small picture will change. Then you have to save (press diskette symbol). Ready. - Lover -

- In the room, during the action, my character wears clothing and I cannot change/remove it. What can I do?

Answer:
In the room during the action the selected lingerie will be shown. You can edit the lingerie in the character editor after pressing the 'Lingerie for sex actions' icon (see pic.). Don't forget to save your changes after editing the lingerie!!
how to change lingerie in 3D sex game AChat

- Can I try the sex positions in the room?

Answer:
 Yes. Find a partner in the partner search, and invite her/him into the room. If you want to give just a quick try, select 'Robot Boy' or 'Robot Girl', these are computer controlled characters, and will accept your invitation in every case (but they are not too talkative  ;D).
With the robots you can try the free positions and the positions you already own. - Lover -

- I received a gift, and i bought myself a skirt, why i cannot use/ see it in the dress menu?

Answer:
 If you want to use the purchased item(s), and you are a free user, first you have to buy at least 3 days long premium subscription in the shop. You can take on the purchased item(s) as premium member only.

- Are the 3 and 30 day temporary memberships that you can buy with A$ real Premium memberships?

Answer:
Yes, they are normal Premium memberships. - bobbler -
« : February 20, 2010, 05:09:22 AM tom »
tom
Administrator

« #1 : February 14, 2010, 02:11:27 AM »

Hi,
as Lover suggested, we start a FAQ topic here, to collect answers to the most common questions. Please suggest questions!
And thanks to Lover for the idea.
tom
« : February 14, 2010, 02:15:36 AM tom »
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 14, 2010, 03:55:34 PM »

Hi Tom,
if you need help just ask ;)
Do you wish to get questions & answers if possible or just questions and then give the answers yourself - as that is more uniformly and "officially"?

Lover

Lover

« #3 : February 14, 2010, 04:12:29 PM »

I´ve got a question about this forum. We have in "discussions about sex" fm, mm & ff. But there is no 3some discussions. Did you have it and there was no participation or do you think it´s not interesting?

Lover

bobbler

« #4 : February 14, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »

I´ve got a question about this forum. We have in "discussions about sex" fm, mm & ff. But there is no 3some discussions. Did you have it and there was no participation or do you think it´s not interesting?

Lover
It hasn't been added yet.
tom
Administrator

« #5 : February 15, 2010, 05:31:51 AM »

Do you wish to get questions & answers if possible...?

Hi Lover,

you can send questions and answers, and we will put them here if we like them  ;D
that would be a great help...

tom
bobbler

« #6 : February 15, 2010, 11:36:25 AM »

Why can male free users not join group sex?
Lover

« #7 : February 15, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »

Hi Tom,

maybe its better to shift these FAQ to "support" as an own topic? For the newbies perhaps its better to find, as they can see it at once.

Lover

tom
Administrator

« #8 : February 16, 2010, 03:04:42 AM »

Why can male free users not join group sex?

In AChat not every function was intended to use by free users.
« : February 16, 2010, 03:21:12 AM tom »
tom
Administrator

« #9 : February 16, 2010, 03:18:28 AM »

- Can I buy a membership with the money (gift) I got from a premium member?

I think this question is already answered...
tom
vikka
: 19

« #10 : February 16, 2010, 11:18:01 AM »

is there a place I can see my membership info like when my current subscription is up?

Do the monthly subcriptions stack, that is if I pay a week early am I losing a week, or will my subscription then end in 5 weeks?
bobbler

« #11 : February 16, 2010, 12:02:50 PM »

is there a place I can see my membership info like when my current subscription is up?

No.  (not that I am aware of)  What will happen is you will log into the game one day and there will be a popup message telling you that your subscription has expired.

Do the monthly subcriptions stack, that is if I pay a week early am I losing a week, or will my subscription then end in 5 weeks?
Your subscription will end in 5 weeks.
vikka
: 19

« #12 : February 16, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »

Thanks bobbler,

One more silly question, what determines the order members are listed in a search? I understand the premium before everything else, but what about within premium?
bobbler

« #13 : February 16, 2010, 02:41:40 PM »

Thanks bobbler,

One more silly question, what determines the order members are listed in a search? I understand the premium before everything else, but what about within premium?
From what I can tell, it *seems* like everything is based on seniority...how long you have been a member or free user.  Premiums are listed oldest first to newest, then the Bots, then free users are listed old to new.
bouli

« #14 : February 16, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »

A minor addition to bobbler's response above, between the premium users and robots there's now a section of the temporarily premium members, the ones using their subscription tickets. Seniority seems to be the order now, yes.

A small request would be to make our relationships take precendence over this ordering though. I'd love to see my spouse(s), lovers and friends listed above all other users really, or at least on top in their current membership category. (Sorry, I know this is in the wrong thread really.)
: [1] 2 3 ... 27  
« previous next »
: