*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 310746 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : February 16, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »

Hi Bouli, I think this will be a big server and data base problem. You must create an own file for everyone who is logged in. The needed server power and memory would be very big. I think its better be used for hot graphic and actions. Do you agree?

Lover 

bobbler

« #16 : February 16, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »

A minor addition to bobbler's response above, between the premium users and robots there's now a section of the temporarily premium members, the ones using their subscription tickets. Seniority seems to be the order now, yes.
Thanks Bouli.  I thought of that but did not bother to add it.
vikka
: 19

« #17 : February 16, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »

Thanks bobbler,

One more silly question, what determines the order members are listed in a search? I understand the premium before everything else, but what about within premium?
From what I can tell, it *seems* like everything is based on seniority...how long you have been a member or free user.  Premiums are listed oldest first to newest, then the Bots, then free users are listed old to new.

It does seam that way, but then the seniority must reset easily, I say this because for a time today I was on top and I'm only 3 weeks in.
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #18 : February 16, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »

A small request would be to make our relationships take precendence over this ordering though. I'd love to see my spouse(s), lovers and friends listed above all other users really, or at least on top in their current membership category. (Sorry, I know this is in the wrong thread really.)

To list your relationships there are separated buttons, the partner search itself cannot mirror these personal aspects.

tom
Lover

« #19 : February 16, 2010, 04:26:23 PM »

Hi Vikka,
from my own experience I know that you're great when you are on top;-)
Maybe at this moment you were the oldest (only membership of course). Or perhaps it doesnt pretend from the time you descriped. I think Tom will give us the right answer soon.

Your happy Lover

bobbler

« #20 : February 16, 2010, 05:21:28 PM »

Tom,

The seniority thing must be glitchy.  Vikka should not be on top (as much as she likes it there  :o) based on which girls are there with her at the time.  Other girls do have seniority over her.  And she is showing up on page 2 when you search all offline girls, too.
Lover

« #21 : February 17, 2010, 08:51:52 AM »

Hi,

first one question: Bobbler said
What will happen is you will log into the game one day and there will be a popup message telling you that your subscription has expired.
. For example, I have a 1 year membership. When it ends and i still have A$, which I have bought before, what will happen?

And another one for the faq (i was asked this twice):
- If you have a 1 year premium membership, do you get 3.000A$ every month? No, just once, after you subsribed. Tom, i read about a monthly income at the 30-days-membership for every new month, but now i cant find it anymore.

- Can I buy more A$ if needed? Yes. As a full memeber you see a button "Buy A$" on the right side in the home menue, every time you´re logged in onto the website. There are different values to buy.

Please, Tom supplement/improve my post.

Lover

bouli

« #22 : February 17, 2010, 04:05:21 PM »

Hi Bouli, I think this will be a big server and data base problem. You must create an own file for everyone who is logged in. The needed server power and memory would be very big. I think its better be used for hot graphic and actions. Do you agree?

Lover 

This information is already stored in the database, I don't see any added overhead for this addition.
However, as Tom replied, we're to use another mechanism to view our own relationships and I suppose that will have to do.

Or well, one addition I really would like to see in the search list would be a small icon (say, a heart) next to your friends, lovers or spouses. Would that be possible? (Yes, I admit, I might have accepted a few friend requests too many...)
emaniac
: 1

« #23 : February 24, 2010, 01:10:27 AM »

Hi, I'm new to the site, just joined this morning. And I'm new to the game. Any info you have concerning how we commit our sexual desires to action, let me know, I already got people chatting n wanting to sex, LOL. Thanks. Also how do you take someone to a room and where are these rooms...
« : February 24, 2010, 01:12:13 AM emaniac »
Lover

« #24 : February 24, 2010, 02:43:23 AM »

Hi emaniac,

did you donwload the AChat software and install it? And just to test invite Robot Girl/Boy in AChat (not in this forum). You will see; if not ask again.

Lover
« : February 24, 2010, 02:50:50 AM Lover »

sinnnn

« #25 : February 25, 2010, 11:40:38 AM »

will we be their be more upgrades for our avatars in the future? for example: bigger breast, more penis sizes, hair styles.
Lover

« #26 : March 02, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »

Question: Other user cannot see my secret friends/lovers. How can I differ my secret from my non-secret?

Answer: You also cannot see, if your friends/lovers are secret or not. You have to know ;)

Lover

bouli

« #27 : March 02, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

Question: Other user cannot see my secret friends/lovers. How can I differ my secret from my non-secret?

Actually, you can see what type of relation you have with your friends by logging into the home page. There you can see who's private and not.
Not the easiest way to keep track of it, but it's possible still.
bobbler

« #28 : March 02, 2010, 03:33:00 PM »

Would it not be a simple matter just to put an "S" next to our secret friends/lovers where they show up in our lists?
Lover

« #29 : March 03, 2010, 09:02:56 AM »

Actually, you can see what type of relation you have with your friends by logging into the home page. There you can see who's private and not.
Not the easiest way to keep track of it, but it's possible still.
Of course youre right bouli. This is one way to recognize. I forgot that, cause I only thought of the AChat client. Its good, that you take care about this forum ;)

Would it not be a simple matter just to put an "S" next to our secret friends/lovers where they show up in our lists?
I agree 100%. This would be a simple way to help us not to get in troubles :D

Lover

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27  
« previous next »
: