*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 310762 )
Lover
: 10350

« #315 : December 23, 2013, 11:08:00 AM »

Lydia, check your inbox - personal messages. I have answered you yesterday, giving a step by step instruction.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #316 : December 26, 2013, 03:51:41 AM »

Thanks Lover I have see that. thanks to both of ye for help me

ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #317 : December 30, 2013, 07:15:17 PM »

hi everyone.
I was wondering how it is that characters are sorted in the search menu. For example, when I search for Shemales as the only criteria, i tend to be on the second page.
Someone told me it depends on your number of friends, time spent in room vs time in lobby... I spend a lot of time in the menu, so I figure that seems right. Will leaving myself in a room with a robot for some time move me up on the list? If not that, then how?
Thanks  :D

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
Lover

« #318 : December 30, 2013, 08:10:12 PM »

There is no unique answer. It seems that getting gifts/buying in shop and rooming is important. But only A-Team knows for sure and we never got an answer.

ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #319 : December 31, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »

There is no unique answer. It seems that getting gifts/buying in shop and rooming is important. But only A-Team knows for sure and we never got an answer.

Thanks for the response :)

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
ColoMtnMan
: 6

« #320 : February 02, 2014, 03:05:49 PM »

The problem I see, or perhaps I should say I do not see, is there is no link visible to purchase additional A$ before the monthly subscription amount comes in.  Nor is it visibly present from within AChat or on the Website.

- If I register as Premium member, and spend all my A$ before additional A$ comes from the renewal, can I buy additional A$?

Answer:
Yes, Premium members can buy additional A$ any time they need it. As a Premium member you can see a button "Buy A$" on the right side in the home menu, and the following options are available:
- A$ 1500 for $9.95
- A$ 5000 for $24.95
- A$ 10000 for $39.95
Of course the A$ coming from the Premium membership renewal will be added to the user's account also.
- Lover -

Lover

« #321 : February 02, 2014, 03:31:21 PM »

It is. HB explained in FAQ - Premium membership
Adult Game AChat > Support > FAQ  > FAQ - Premium membership
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1582.0.html

- Is there a place I can see my membership info like when my current subscription is up?

Here you can see the "Account management" (directly under the Buy A$ button): it have 3 sub categories and the one in the middle is the "Recent purchases".

Click it and you can see all the stuff you have bougth and the gift or the A$ you bougth in two separate windows.

Move to the second one and look in it: on the left, you can see the date of your operation, a small icon who identify the operation (subscription, gift, buoght A$), a description and the A$ you gain. - hentaiboy69

And what do I see when I check my own state? It expires - today lmao

jingerbird
: 392

« #322 : February 19, 2014, 10:22:32 AM »

I wonder if anyone can help me....My Spouse has asked for his password to be reset. He has received a reply that told him to forward it to a gmail account. It has been 2 days now since he has been able to log on. We are both very frustrated. What can we do to fix the problem?

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover

« #323 : February 19, 2014, 10:49:06 AM »

He will get a new password to the email he has given. Either he has to send a new request or check his email account, also spam folder.

maekimmi
: 78

« #324 : March 26, 2014, 09:20:41 PM »

OK I am sure I missed this Q and A, since I didn't scan all 20 some pages of this post.  However I would like to know how to post a picture directly from my P C hard drive to my post on this forum.  I clicked the "insert image" button, expecting the chance to browse my drive and upload.  Didn't get that so now I am befuttled. Is it possible to upload direct from my H D to a post?

Treat me nice. Treat me rough. Then cuddle and give me a kiss!
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #325 : March 26, 2014, 10:32:20 PM »

Hi Mae,

Sorry to say, that is not possible. We can only post pics that are allready online. So you have to parc them somewhere on the net where you get a URL for that pic. Then you can paste the URL inbetween the [img] qoutes.

i hope this helps you

Hugs

Martin

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
maekimmi
: 78

« #326 : March 26, 2014, 10:45:23 PM »

If you are seeing my wild girl character than I did it right!

If not...well I will keep working on it. I love doing things over and over, faster and faster, till i cu...get it right :)

Yay! it worked...o look out I gotz pictures now!

Thanks again :)

Treat me nice. Treat me rough. Then cuddle and give me a kiss!
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #327 : March 26, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »

Great work, i can see the pic so everything is working.

Glad to be of help  :)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
love4unow
: 1

« #328 : March 03, 2015, 06:14:49 PM »

I had an account for a year, when my subscription ran out I bought a new yearly subscription about 2 months after, but it won't let me log in. It says:

Login Failed!
Is AChat enabled in your firewall?
For more information please check the forum or contact the support!

I have checked to make sure it is enabled in the firewall and my router has not changed since it last worked.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #329 : March 03, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »

If you did not have problems logging in before, sometimes that can happen if Achat is doing some upgrade in your region. Leave it awhile and try again.

If the problem persists, then report it to Support  on the above top bar.

Good Luck. Hope you are back with us soon.  Let us know how you get on.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27  
« previous next »
: