*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Tool for our designers yes or no ?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Are you for the return of this tool for our designers?
Yes   -31 (93.9%)
No   -0 (0%)
I don't care, I'm naked all the time   -2 (6.1%)
: 30

: Tool for our designers yes or no ?  ( 15563 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« : June 07, 2015, 08:40:30 AM »

Since the update V2 this tool has disappeared...!!!
Want to see it back and the creations of our designers or not?

Thank you for your votes and comments

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : June 07, 2015, 09:08:28 AM »

I didn't know this has happened and not being a designer I wouldn't but, Of course it should be put back in. 

The designs from the other players are really good and they should be put in the shop when they (the designers) are satisfied that the design is ready to put on sale.

So I vote Yes obviously.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : June 07, 2015, 10:51:46 AM »

Thank you for your vote Zuzannah.
The tool was a small program that allowed that wished to make clothes, shoes, boots etc ...
Then the creator had the subject in the "Artist's Alley" and we could discuss it and then it was suggested to the developers as to be able to find it in the shop.

It was an important option of the game for me and of course for the creators.

I personally would like a tool more developped, maybe AChat currently working above as they have accustomed us to pleasant surprises this last days  8)

zuzannah

« #3 : June 07, 2015, 11:29:53 AM »

I knew about the Tool Nat.  Sorry if I said it like I didn't.  Should have made it more clearer.   :P

I meant that I didn't know the tool had been removed from the V2 update.

But yes lets hope there is a Version 2 of the tool as well.

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 07, 2015, 11:40:09 AM »

Of course we want it back! This also was one of things we asked the A-Team for. As we see go8d changes, I also have hope that we get it back too.

dirtyElena
: 205

« #5 : June 07, 2015, 04:25:06 PM »

epic need!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : June 08, 2015, 08:10:08 PM »

I'm in.  Voted a big FAT  Hell Yes.

I want all our designers back making us wonderful clothes again and more maps released so  Achat Developers can concentrate on the LBGT poses.

It makes good business sense, come on Achat Gods. We have talented designers here raring to make wonderful  clothes creations for us.  Hone in on their talent.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #7 : June 09, 2015, 04:22:32 AM »

Hi,
the tool should actually be there since the last upgrade. It can be started e.g. on the 'customize yourself' screen just like earlier. Maybe you cannot change the gender, that will be corrected soon.
Regards,
tom
« : June 09, 2015, 04:24:39 AM tom »
dirtyElena
: 205

« #8 : June 09, 2015, 04:51:00 AM »

I would like to ask for a favour, or bring up an idea.

It would be great if by typing "tex" or "dress" in the Customise yoursef area it would change to a dressing room / fitting room.
where you can try on all the clothes in the shop to see how they really look like while wearing.
Honestly, the images in the shop are often suboptimal.

And if we would be able to check out ingame aswell, without going to the website to purchace the clothes. That would be perfect.
I mean the Balance is shown at top of the dressing bar and it is determined which pieces you own... so you have a connection to the "shop DB" already don't you?

So what there is to do is  just to change the "your profile" tab with the "select clothes" tab from the tex-editor and " select* " for the clothes-tab on the right  :)

greetings
Elena
« : June 09, 2015, 02:44:15 PM dirtyElena »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : June 09, 2015, 08:44:15 AM »

Hi,
the tool should actually be there since the last upgrade. It can be started e.g. on the 'customize yourself' screen just like earlier. Maybe you cannot change the gender, that will be corrected soon.
Regards,
tom

Thank you  Tom for letting  us  know ...

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah

« #10 : June 09, 2015, 09:01:55 AM »

Good idea Elena. 

I have bought clothes that I will never wear because they don't look right on me.  So yeah an actual dressing room is an excellent idea.

Lover
: 10350

« #11 : June 09, 2015, 09:06:44 AM »

Thanks Tom, but why don't we get any infos about the updates before or least straight after you published it?

Great idea Elena :)

Stone
: 1842

« #12 : June 09, 2015, 12:01:22 PM »

Thank you Tom for letting our designers know.    Hope more boutiques open soon :)

Jayc, Covems, your credit card might just get a hammering  ( Just letting you know in advance :)  )

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : June 09, 2015, 12:25:02 PM »

Thanks Tom, but why don't we get any infos about the updates before or least straight after you published it?

Great idea Elena :)
+1
+1
Thank you Tom

I sent messages in the game to our designers to tell them that it worked and how  :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : June 09, 2015, 02:04:34 PM »

Hugs Tom,   Thanks for the info.  I hope our designers start to show their fabulous designs in their boutiques soon.

Good idea Elena.

Thanks Nat,  spread the word everyone.  We want our talented designers back soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: