*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Palace of Passion & Whips
« previous next »
: [1]
: Palace of Passion & Whips  ( 5336 )
misstreswhip
: 3

Empress in the Palace of Passion & Whips! :)

« : June 28, 2015, 02:20:42 AM »

Greetings to all of my Palace members and those who may be interested in joining me and my servants. I made this so we may keep in touch with each other and encourage members of my Palace to be better antiquated with one another  :)  If anyone wants to know rules of my Palace and etc. I may post them here in the future as well :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 28, 2015, 03:30:47 AM »

Hello mistreswhip and welcome to the forum!

Please, if you like, why don't you introduce yourself here!? http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html It will help people to know you better and, why not!, understand if you are the right Mistress they are looking for!   ;)

And about rules.....yes, being able to read them here would be nice!

Kaitlyn72

« #2 : July 16, 2015, 03:21:20 PM »

It is good to see my Empress here  ;D
April14, very nice work there. It is nice to see the Palace arranged so cleanly and all together.
april14
: 15

The Grand Mistress Black Dalia

« #3 : July 18, 2015, 01:27:21 AM »

Thankx Kaitlyn ....I am slowly learning more about your empire.... and thinking of writing a story based on your Empress and her palace with her consent :)
« : July 18, 2015, 01:37:02 AM april14 »
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #4 : July 18, 2015, 02:09:25 AM »

Greetings to all of my Palace members and those who may be interested in joining me and my servants. I made this so we may keep in touch with each other and encourage members of my Palace to be better antiquated with one another  :)  If anyone wants to know rules of my Palace and etc. I may post them here in the future as well :)

think you mean acquainted  not OLD 

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
xShezawolfx
: 58

« #5 : July 19, 2015, 07:18:19 AM »

mistresswhip I want to thank you for  helping Mistress Chrissy ,shes become a fine Member of The House of Dark Passion

april14
: 15

The Grand Mistress Black Dalia

« #6 : August 04, 2015, 12:05:37 PM »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: