*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Anni's Imaginations
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: Anni's Imaginations  ( 38969 )
AnniSilver
: 121

« : September 24, 2015, 06:13:42 PM »

After reading 41 pages from the first topic, making supper for the family I hadn't enough time to pop out something improved  :D, but I'll like to share some pictures anyway with you ;)

So say what you think and be honest!  >:(

Those are only tries in the short time I had, so be indulgent ^^
« : September 24, 2015, 06:18:24 PM AnniSilver »

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : September 24, 2015, 07:26:23 PM »

All are very sexy ;D Aside the bikini I like the dresses in the upper line. For now, I'd prefer the right one, the outlines are better. If you play a little with height maps (which you probably did with the right one), you would have a fantastic left dress. Though I also know (own experiences) how hard it is to have a perfect look of a belt .

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : September 24, 2015, 07:29:54 PM »

Very Nice  Outfits 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #3 : September 24, 2015, 07:51:37 PM »

I agree.  Nice work AnniSilver.  I like the mix of unusual colours.

I hope you continue experimenting and showing off your talents and designs.

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
zuzannah
: 1379

« #4 : September 25, 2015, 05:02:14 AM »

Anni,  Those are really nice. 

Love the Copper/Bronze ones.

How about some Corsets.    ;)

Only a Corset though with panties.  A Corset set with stockings like the last one from Elena cannot be worn with a Skirt or Jeans.  Unfortunately.

AnniSilver

« #5 : September 25, 2015, 06:13:00 AM »

Thank you, guys!

Yes I played with Height maps a bit, because they don't work like I learned it, so it's a thing to make tries over tries  ;)

Surely this weekend I'll play a bit more with all (instead of playing with my guys in the client  :o mmmmm wait, maybe I have to get some distraction from tome to time, to let my muse get a break......she gets a coffee while I play.......yummy...... ;D)

Unfortunately my computer crushed down some weeks ago and I had to reformate it, so I still have my beloved paint shop pro, but all my saved brushes, cut outs and others are gone....because I didn't save them on my external hard disc, silly me! >:( Have to do them once again and this will take time grrrrrrrrrrr.

I like the copper one too ;) and I will look for the idea you gave, Zu!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : September 25, 2015, 06:50:13 AM »

Always nice to see a new designer in the village. Welcome and congratz. Those designs are fabulous.

Hope to see more and some in the shop soon.

Well done you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #7 : September 25, 2015, 07:58:59 AM »

Very nice! Keep em coming please!  :D

jayc
: 1600

« #8 : September 25, 2015, 10:05:21 AM »

Echoing all the positive replies,

Nice work and keep on designing  :)
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : September 25, 2015, 12:39:33 PM »

Hi Anni,

I love this one:

Now need shoes and lingerie to wear with  :D
Great job  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Fixxgiggle

« #10 : September 26, 2015, 12:24:42 AM »

Great work  :D

Loving the colours of the dresses. They wouldn't suit me (hehe), but I know a girl or two who would look great in your creations.
AnniSilver

« #11 : September 26, 2015, 12:26:25 PM »

Hey again crazy folks and fashion victims ^^, how are you going today?

I tried out things I would do and I'll show you the results, so a corset with a matching skirt and boots and I worked on the dress Nat liked too.

Here ya go:

1. The whole corset,skirt,boots fit

Details:

And I reworked the golden Dress ;), made it shorter  ::), added some thingies and worked on the height map.....I really do like how it comes out, but hell, it surely is WEIGHT!
[/URL]

It looks better in the client of course, all of them ;)
Surely this night or maybe tomorrow I'll make some shoes for the golden dress!

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #12 : September 26, 2015, 03:38:52 PM »

Seriously in love with your designs! Thank you so much for designing & I'm hoping you're going to start submitting them to the Achat Gods, if you haven't done so already.

Loving the fishnet detail on the sides of the corset and I also love how the previously posted red-lingerie set kind of goes with the corset outfit in terms of matching red colours. Also, I can't wait to get my hands on that fabulous gold dress and I'm kind of not-so-secretly hoping you design a matching gold lingerie outfit as well, with (preferably) a strapless and/or half-cup bra.

Here's a cute gif of kittens to persuade you in doing so hehe.

Major congrats on your wonderful designs. xx

AnniSilver

« #13 : September 26, 2015, 04:28:16 PM »

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love kittens!!!  ;D

Thank you so much for your kindness Amy, I love red and golden things too ;) so I'll probably will make some more  8)

And you guys give me good ideas, I would love a half cup bra too!

Though I still do not really know how to submit....I have to message Tom?

Would be fine to see things of me in the shop, but the creating for itself is kinda fun too...I learned a lot of height maps now, I didn't know them before, I always worked with simple opacity maps, they can be tricky too.

And hey, I know that Lover already messaged for this issue, but I really would like to have access to the male avatar! They are so in lack of clothes, it's a shame ^^ And i dunno if Lover got his reclaimed simple black tee lol. I only popped to the men's shop very quickly, but there isn't choice, bummer!

This night (yes for me its already night, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn) I'll don't begin another thing, but tomorrow is another day!

Sweet kisses Anni

Fixxgiggle

« #14 : September 27, 2015, 12:59:28 AM »

I hope you get access to the male avatar, as yes we do need more clothes. I've been wearing the same things for a week hehe. The male "sexy" outfits are funny more than sexy. Please a mankini!! >:( If I had your artistic talent I'd give it a go myself...but I best stick to my writing.  :P

And this may sound surprising coming from a man, but I love the fact your creations don't put the girl's nipples on show. Some of us guys (well, this one at least) likes a little mystery ;).

I hope to see more of your creations & hopefully we'll be seeing them in the game soon.
: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: