*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Topless Tuesday and ThurNUDEsday
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Topless Tuesday and ThurNUDEsday  ( 11370 )
Thedge
: 43

MSN Messenger - Mxfli2005@hotmail.com
« : April 29, 2016, 04:41:58 AM »

I just want to let people here know about something going on that is fun and different. After reading about things to do here the concept of doing something different, meeting people in a way better than one on one developed. Also promoting this site for people who may not know its here.

Sue and I started promoting Topless Tuesday. Every Tuesday, men, women and shemale are welcome to show up in Summer Room topless. We try to meet next to the blue minivan. The only rule we have is for men - The Gentlemen Rule: NO COLDS = TALK TO THE WOMEN!!!! The program is turning into a success and people are meeting new people, dancing and rooming. Everyone is friendly and response has been very positive. This event will be in week three this coming Tuesday.

After Topless Tuesday has taken off we decided Thursday needed something. Most people work Monday to Friday and the two hardest days are Tuesday and Thursday. The idea of Nudist Thursday rolled out. Sue developed the name ThurNUDEsday. A perfect name for the day! The concept is you get naked and join the group. We do allow shoes, hats and jewelry if you prefer. Again the only rule we have is the Gentlemen Rule - NO COLDS = TALK TO THE WOMEN!!!  Not surprising we had a few women place people on the ignore list, so thank you developers for that tool in Summer and Winter Rooms.

We do these events to promote men, women and shemales to meet new people in a group setting while telling them about this site. We want to make the community bigger and stronger. If you have not been to the event please drop by and say hello. You may feel like you cant get nude in front of others, but the feeling wears off quick. We are having success with people enjoying them self and hope they are making a difference here. A quick thank you to Sue for working the ideas into such a positive experience, for many and more experiences to come. The word love is all around my head!!!

We do the events every Tuesday and Thursday nights starting around 8PM East Coast Time = USA. Please feel free to stop by and chat, dance or more. Just be polite and respectful, that is all we ask.

Sue3832 & Thedge

T H E D G E
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 29, 2016, 08:59:24 AM »

I don't know if you got this idea after reading some topics here. We have/had something similar, long before the meting places have been added.

Pantless Friday and Topless Tuesday, as a protest for more poses for LGBT

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Events (Moderators: Lover, hentaiboy69, Brandybee, jayc) > Pantless Fridays! Protest!
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.570.html

Have fun and all the best for your idea :)

Thedge

« #2 : April 29, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »

Lover,
Yes the idea was spun off from the protest and events from here in some fashion.You have to understand,  that the word protest is not something that helps bring people together, in my opinion. The idea is to bring people together to have funand give this site recognition. The spin is to invite people to meet at certain times, grouped together, to meet and talk. Some play in public and some room but everyone is having a good time. This may even help support the protest by getting people together, informing them of this site and being more of the community. I have seen the protest talk here and have seen one or two at the square. But have never seen a group of 10 to 30 at a time. How about having 30 or more joining in for fun within an hour. All in a group talking about anything and everything. Feel free to join us and maybe discuss with others, who are not aware of the challenges you are trying to overcome. Inform them about the site and where they can voice their opinion. That is what we want to do is grow the community and provide a place people can meet outside of one on one.
Thanks,
Thedge

T H E D G E
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 29, 2016, 02:42:12 PM »

I like your idea and fully agree with what you say. The meeting place is given a new chance to put this protest on the next level :)

Gigi__1
: 41

« #4 : April 29, 2016, 04:31:54 PM »

Thedge and Sue, thanks so much for your great work and your great ideas!

g
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #5 : May 13, 2016, 08:49:26 AM »

Some pictures of topless tuesday party this week (thanks to Sue3832 & Thedge who organized it). I'm unexperienced with that picture stuff, so sorry for the quality:

dancing fun:

more dancing fun:

great *ahem* lets call it dancing fun

having a break

hanging around

It was awesome fun  :)
« : May 24, 2016, 02:41:57 AM Laura_AFS »
Gigi__1

« #6 : May 27, 2016, 07:23:29 PM »

Laura, thanks very much for your wonderful post.  The pictures are fabulous!  Yes, we did in fact have terrific good fun.
Thedge

« #7 : May 28, 2016, 08:50:11 AM »

I agree with Gigi. Thank you Laura for posting such clear pictures. It has been a while since visiting and glad that Gigi reminded me you had posted the photos. I enjoy everyone's company on Tuesday and ThurNUDEsday and appreciate you contributing your time to do this! We are starting at 9:00pm east coast time - USA due to multiple request. We hope to continue seeing everyone and meeting new people to the game. This is a great way to show how friendly Achat can be to a new person. They don't realize we are real people until the start talking to us. I think they believe the avatars are computers in some strange way. Keep having fun and look forward to meeting everyone - Thedge

T H E D G E
miahotcat
: 20

« #8 : July 15, 2016, 01:01:00 AM »

Hope soon will be new such event  :)

Thedge

« #9 : July 16, 2016, 08:42:32 AM »

Miahotcat, we still do the event on Tuesday and ThurNUDEsday. It starts at 9:00pm EST. With summer days being longer the participation has fallen off a little but as the days get shorter I'm sure it will pick back up. Thanks for replying!
Thedge

T H E D G E
miahotcat
: 20

« #10 : July 16, 2016, 11:42:33 AM »

This is 2am at my time. It culd be another hour to. Like at 1.00pm est, 5pm est, 9.00pm est ......

GsCougar

« #11 : October 11, 2016, 04:21:57 PM »

Topless Tuesday time in winter room  few brave girls who fight the cold
but got warmed up, by Fish´s , present his latest outfit for the NFL season :)

his show was just to hot to feel cold

OMG and we didnt told him that in the red dots we poked holes....... :o ;D
Anatasia97

« #12 : October 11, 2016, 06:37:03 PM »

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Thedge

« #13 : January 14, 2017, 09:50:50 AM »

Hello everyone, It has been a long summer but I am back to let everyone know Topless Tuesday and ThurNUDEsday is picking back up with winter rolling in on the east coast. We have met a lot of new people, thanks to the stats that we can see now. They seem to appreciate that we welcome them and get a chance to communicate with people that can help them around the site. I think sometime people forget they were new once. Most come to google and gawk but once you welcome them to the group and explain NO COLDS and that we are real people they will follow suit. We are meeting new people every day and will continue to show up and enjoy the event. I see there is another group in Winter Room and I am glad to see people enjoying the event through out the site. Please remember this was originated to meet new & old members in a group atmosphere to enjoy the evening talking, dancing and what ever else you feel like doing but RESPECT the other people!! We are real people behind a keyboard.
Hope to see you soon and feel free to join us! 
Thedge

T H E D G E
lightsenshi

« #14 : January 14, 2017, 03:55:43 PM »

Wait... there was an orgy nudist party and I wasn't invited?   :o
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: