*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Update Fail.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Update Fail.  ( 4506 )
Sand_Man
: 8

« : November 29, 2016, 02:02:15 PM »

I am having one problem with Achat. When I first boot up the game it starts the update check. It get about half way through the gives me a error flag stating that the update has fail. If you have problems with the game restart it. I have rebooted my pc and also have done a reinstall of the game. I still get the flag? I thought maybe it was my firewall blocking some of the functionality of the game, but thats not the case? Was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if there is a fix or work around for it?

Thanks

Sand_Man
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : November 29, 2016, 04:08:56 PM »

Are you still having these troubles? You did what usually can be done. You also can check your antivirus software, very often this is blocking AChat

Sand_Man

« #2 : November 29, 2016, 04:31:39 PM »

Yes Lover I still have the same problem. I have checked my anti-virus software to and made an exception for Achat. It was working fine until the about a week ago. Maybe a complete uninstall of the game and then a clean reinstall might fix the problem? I will give that a try and see if that will fix the glitch.

Sand_Man
Lover

« #3 : November 29, 2016, 04:46:28 PM »

Remove AChat. If you have saved chatlogs and/or people on ignore, you have to save these files before. After removing, make sure all old files and folders are deleted too - sometimes they stay.
After reinstalling, move chatlog.txt and ignore.php back to AChat folder.

Sand_Man

« #4 : November 30, 2016, 03:46:28 AM »

I did that and it works! Thanks Lover for all the help! I did notice the problem started after I downloaded and install the HD addon. After that is when the update fail started. I dont know if that had anything to do with it? But I think I just not install it this time.

Sand
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : November 30, 2016, 04:50:37 AM »

Hi SandMan,

Don't need to install the "high graphic pack" when you install a new setup.
The new Setup include the high détails.
And yes if problems the best is to download a new setup first and do a complete uninstall and install, that resolve plenty problems.
I do that every months me.
Like said Lover don't forget to save your chatlog.txt and ignorelist.bin in the personnal folder first.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #6 : November 30, 2016, 03:45:44 PM »

Great Sand and thanks for your feedback! Have fun now ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: