*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Newb = me aka - NitroRough69
« previous next »
: [1]
: Newb = me aka - NitroRough69  ( 3639 )
NitroRough69
: 10

« : December 07, 2016, 12:23:02 PM »

Hello, 
Joined about a month ago.  Nice forum,  already met lots of very nice people. 
Great way to meet new people.   
Thanks!
Usually just go by Nitro   I wanted that nick but it was taken.  :(

Have a great day!

:)
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : December 07, 2016, 02:10:16 PM »

Welcome on THE Forum Nitro  :)
I know you so I kisses you  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : December 07, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »

Hi Nitro, *hugs*

Nice to see you in forum. I am not sure if you remember me but we have met, informally, a couple times in the Winter meeting place. If you are having trouble remembering me I will give you a hint. The very chatty, silly one. Remember now? *giggles* Well, if I still leave NO impression then we can always "formally" introduced  ourselves next time we run into each other in Winter. I will call you "NICK" if that is OK.

WELCOME to the forum. I hope you enjoy this part of our crazy world as much as I do. You will find plenty of NAUGHTY n NICE in here.  If you have a question or just need some help all you have to do is give a "SHOUT OUT" and "viola" nice, knowledgeable n helpful members will come to your assistance.  IF you like contests we have those too. Racing, Sports, Writing and others. There are some very talented graphic artists and designers here too. hmmm , I am forgetting something. 

Ahh, YES .... the NAUGHY Threads. I will let you find those on your own. You are a MALE, I am sure you will find those FIRST *giggles*

Take what you LIKE and leave what you don't. Most of all have fun, participate in the general SILLINESS and enjoy.  :P

NitroRough69
: 10

« #3 : December 07, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »

How could I forget you miss Kait?  :)  and you can call me whatever you want.  lol   
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #4 : December 07, 2016, 05:33:22 PM »

welcome to forum Nitro

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : December 12, 2016, 09:16:30 AM »

Welcome Nitro,
wishing you plenty of fun and lots of hot adventures ;D Read and post here, share your ideas and wishes and help us to improve the game.

jayc
: 1600

« #6 : December 12, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »

Welcome Nitro,

enjoy this forum and more important, enjoy the game  :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: