*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting Place Upgrades.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Meeting Place Upgrades.  ( 13757 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : June 28, 2017, 05:37:15 AM »

The Meeting Places have had new upgrades to improve the experience for members.

Please let us know your views.

Winter "You cannot get dislike in this party. Respectful attitude is still expected".   
You can still “Send Gift” “Sex Action”  “Invite” & “Group Sex”  and  “Like”
Dislikes have been removed.  You can only see your own join dates too and your own numbered relationships. You cannot see others.

Summer"You cannot get dislike in this party. Respectful attitude is still expected"
You can still “Send Gift” “Sex Action”  “Invite” & “Group Sex”  and  “Like”
Dislikes have been removed. You can only see your own join dates too and your own numbered relationships. You cannot see others.

City"Talk before inviting people! Bad attitude can result in Dislike…"
Only a slight change. The polite warning & You can only see your own join dates too and your own numbered relationships. You cannot see others. You can still “Send Gift” “Sex Action”  “Invite” & “Group Sex”  and  “Like” & “Dislike”

Night"Only Service Providers (behind windows) can be gifted & invited. They can message for all."

Clients can -  “Send Gift”  “Invite” & “Like”  Service Providers (Behind Windows).  Client can only “Like” another Client, no invite facility to another client ; no button for public sex & no group sex. They can chat to both client and Service provider.

Service Provider (Behind Window) can invite, gift, group sex or like . They can do the standing actions & chat. No Public sex or Dislikes.

Public sex and dislikes have been removed from this room. You can only see your own join dates too and your own numbered relationships. You cannot see others.

I have to say removing public sex from "Night"  better known as Achat's Red Light District is rather a shame & I have already received one complaint about it.  Public Sex would be nice to have returned to NIGHT for our members.

I'm glad to see the Dislikes have been removed from 3 out of the 4 rooms.   You can still dislike in  CITY  if you have a mind to.
« : June 28, 2017, 05:54:36 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #1 : June 28, 2017, 05:58:08 AM »

Thank you for the summary. I'm glad to see the dislikes gone in most rooms. Seeing the setup and the grouping of the public locations I have the feeling there will be more in near future...

thecult
: 63

« #2 : June 28, 2017, 07:19:38 AM »

Hello and thank you for the summary.
I don't understand the removing of public sex in "Night", wrong decision in my opinion.

jennisucker
: 1

« #3 : June 28, 2017, 10:23:50 AM »

thnx Brandy  :)
I believe that Night Street without public sex is somehow meaningless. I prefer the past system (except 'dislike'). 
Removing 'dislike ' was a good idea, but  I definitely want to  use public and group sex in Night , for both clients and service providers.
raluca93
: 146

« #4 : June 28, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »

Yes Jenni, I agree 100%, you are so right ;)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #5 : June 28, 2017, 10:54:47 AM »

I agree. All meeting rooms should have the option of Public Sex.   Bring it back to NIGHT please.

If you see me in City, please  dislike  me.  I want to catch KennyF  up  lol. 

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Katty24h
: 24

« #6 : June 28, 2017, 03:20:15 PM »

The Meeting Places have had new upgrades to improve the experience for members.
(....)
You can only see your own join dates (...) and your own numbered relationships. You cannot see others.

Improve? ? ? ?
Why can you still dislike at one meeting place?
Why can't you see the number of dislikes if you are at a place where you can't dislike?
Why not client Invites at the Night meeting place (not to mention public sex)?
Why can you only see your OWN relationships and join date? ? ? ? ?

I could hardly think of a more STUPID update (ok, maybe the Properties and the Gold Bars valuables were enough stupid too).
Who are the Stupid ones? The Achat Developers? NO.... We, the payers (not the players, the PAYERS) are the stupid ones by staying here at this growingly crappy game.

Sorry for the bitterness

(Thank you Brandy for your summary)

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #7 : June 28, 2017, 05:04:23 PM »

Thank you Brandybee for the summary
Here is a small addition:
I noticed, that RobotGirl and RobotBoy have been removed from the Lobby

On the journey to Valhal
Laura_AFS

« #8 : June 28, 2017, 05:27:51 PM »

Improve? ? ? ?
Why can you still dislike at one meeting place?
Why can't you see the number of dislikes if you are at a place where you can't dislike?
Why not client Invites at the Night meeting place (not to mention public sex)?
Why can you only see your OWN relationships and join date? ? ? ? ?

I could hardly think of a more STUPID update (ok, maybe the Properties and the Gold Bars valuables were enough stupid too).
Who are the Stupid ones? The Achat Developers? NO.... We, the payers (not the players, the PAYERS) are the stupid ones by staying here at this growingly crappy game.

Not a perfect solution, I agree, but...SOME people enjoyed the like/dislike system so much that they were and still are asking for likes and dislikes (even in forum) and some even traded them, for some it was important enough to boost themselves with tons of alts to feel liked and loved.

So having the system still running in ONE out of FOUR meeting places is fine with me, I think it well represents the amount of members that enjoyed the system. Personally I would prefer to have it disabled completely (no likes either), but that I can live with. Why they don't allow public sex in night room, who knows...but it surely will be better for business of whoever stands in the windows. It definately makes clear what the room was made and intended to be for.

The restrictions about relationships and join dates are also ok I think...personally I didn't mind to share that info, some did. Here a function would be nice where everyone could decide on her/his own to share it or don't.

The change in general was a step into the right direction, thats was the general feedback I heard today.
SGCrazyKitty
: 1

« #9 : June 28, 2017, 08:07:47 PM »

DISASTER

for me its a disaster that men nomore can gifted and invite me on the street :)
90 percent of all gifts and invites I got here on this meeting was on the street :)
So I made around 70000 A$ :)

kiisssssss YOU all deeply your ASIAN cumslut WHORE :) Kitty
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : June 29, 2017, 05:32:45 AM »

I have asked Achat if Public Sex can be returned to Night - Achat's Red Light Destrict.  It does seem strange that of all places, it was removed from this room.

Personally, I think the facility should be available in all the rooms & leave it to the members whether they choose to take part in the thrill of going public.

I'll let you know when I get an answer.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zuzannah
: 1379

« #11 : June 29, 2017, 10:13:22 AM »

Forgive me for the stupid question but, over the icon of Winter is Rush style and over Summer there's slow style.

What does that mean ? 

Oh and btw.  I had a good laugh about the no public sex in the Red Light Area.

What were they thinking ?   LOL 

Gigi__1
: 41

« #12 : July 01, 2017, 10:51:44 AM »

I had a good laugh about the no public sex in the Red Light Area.

What were they thinking ?   LOL 

Hi, Zuz.   I have a theory about what they're thinking.

It is in Achat's interest to have more and more money passed from the "client" to the "service provider".  This would, predictably, lead to more frequent A$ purchases by the johns, as well as more clothing purchases and more premium service renewals by the whores.   Therefore, they are attempting to discourage "other" activity in the Red Light district.

You do have a very good point, however.   Disallowing public lewdness?   in the Red-Light district??

I guess we won't be seeing this again:

So, really!  Do we prefer to displace this kind of spontaneous fun back to summer and winter, and not to be able to entice and tease and spark some lustful interest when in the whore room!!
Laura_AFS

« #13 : July 25, 2017, 05:17:40 PM »

On a side note...

In Rush style rooms (Winter and Summer, but where is the rush?) you can see other people's join dates and relationship statistics again, I think it's back in all rooms, but I'm not sure. Dislike function, counter and rating still gone, what a relief.
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #14 : July 26, 2017, 04:06:34 AM »

What i don't get is Summer being a rush style???

Its sooo slow and glitchy, takes 5mins to spin 360!

The new city is massive and has no glitchiness or slow vibes...

so why is summer sooo bad??? either needs removing or redesigning

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: