*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Getting started
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Getting started  ( 35761 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : June 15, 2012, 07:24:33 AM »

I would suggest body option and clothes first since most premium maless have a majority of poses. Creating your "look" is probably the most important factor here to distance yourself from the generic non premium loook. ...

Choose your wardrobe along the style of play you also do... if RP you may want to consider adding costumes. Clothes for females are pricey, so emphasizing that at the beginning to create somee diversity isn't a bad thing IMO.

As you play... pickup up your favorite poses to insure their availability... but at the start... I don't think relying on the male here to provide those is a bad thing. A budget necissity.

HAVE FUN mooncalf... and congraduations on the move to premium.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : June 15, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »

Ok, I get asked this question alot by the lads . It seems the guys, by the majority of women, are expected to have the poses. I usually give the below pointers

1) Dance pose - good for general chat and rp in a room.
2) Oral sex on both, check out the relevent poses for personal choice
3) Choose 3 position poses for intercourse, again , personal choice.
4) After ,you add as you learn preferences.
5) Get a background to define from a free user  ( likely to get more action  lol )
6) Look at body options , hair, growth etc..
7) check out the clothing on other Avatars and profiles and go shop for preferences :)
8) Any AS left, spend on poses or room as you go.

and  HAVE FUN  ;)

« : June 15, 2012, 08:48:42 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : June 15, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »

Best suggestion i can give, is to take a little of time to experiment the poses whit some old premium friend.....don't run to buy poses, cause at least you end to buy some you don't like....

from my experience, i can say i don't had buy the standing poses, eccept the two whit girl (if i can remember well) cause at least they are really useless IMO. the only one i will probably buy is the one in SSS and MMS where two are standing up in front of the third sitting on the chair
« : June 15, 2012, 10:18:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear

« #18 : June 15, 2012, 11:18:50 AM »

Very good advice... 1500 in scrip doesn't go far... so spend wisely..

Ok, I get asked this question alot by the lads . It seems the guys, by the majority of women, are expected to have the poses. I usually give the below pointers

1) Dance pose - good for general chat and rp in a room. 199A$,.. you can consider the foreplay at 50A$, but dance is a more initmate interlude for that first contact
2) Oral sex on both, check out the relevent poses for personal choice Personal choice important, but balance between recieving and giving. That standard standing bj costs 199A$, side 69 50$A,...standard 69 199A$
3) Choose 3 position poses for intercourse, again , personal choice. expect to shell out between 450A$ and 600A$
4) After ,you add as you learn preferences. a rough summation at this point you have spent roughly 50-200 in scrip on the foreplay, 200 to 400 on oral and close to 600 on intercourse... you'll roughly have spent anywhere from 850$A to 1200A$
5) Get a background to define from a free user  ( likely to get more action  lol ) 50A$
6) Look at body options , hair, growth etc.. my opinion necessary... to distance yourself from the generic Avatar... 50A$ goes a long way here...
7) check out the clothing on other Avatars and profiles and go shop for preferences :) at least get rid of the blue shirt...find a replacement 50A$
8) Any AS left, spend on poses or room as you go. glances in the pocket wallet... may not be much there...but doesn't hurt to save it for somthing unthought of.

and  HAVE FUN  ;) ditto

I would advise before buying to check the woman with men thread and look at a few of the pose review... at least it will givwe you a good idea how existing users feel of the pose... and let you know of some of the actions available on them...

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : June 15, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »

Depends on what your're looking for... if you mainly room with other prem you don't need to buy poses and rooms... can spend all your money for clothes (you're a woman, don't forget it ;) )

If you wanna buy poses ask yourself which kind of sexual fun you prefer if you room with free user or prem who don't have all poses. You can't decide which poses? Test it with other prem and read about in "Discussions about sex", choosing you're prefered combination (woman with man, woman with woman...)

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #20 : June 16, 2012, 03:53:33 AM »

Bear and Brandybee

That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you so much for taking the time and looking everthing up in the shop.   You are all so kind and helpful. 

I do have a suggestion... is it possible for anyone to clean up this topic and eliminate all the nonsense and off topic postings? 

I pondered your suggestion and agreed that due to the age of many of these responses, trimming this thread is a practical thing to do. I have alerted parties whose entries will be affected... giving them a week to respond.  The thread will be cleaned up on or after 6/25/12 Anyone with objections please contact me aspa (edited: or asap) before that date.,,,, <<<Bear>>>>
« : June 16, 2012, 01:49:04 PM Bear »

Brandybee

« #21 : June 16, 2012, 12:03:34 PM »

You are very welcome , Have fun now, I'm sure if you need to check out any poses you will get plenty of volunteers :)
« : June 16, 2012, 12:05:50 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #22 : June 16, 2012, 02:05:28 PM »

EVERY party affected is being noticed of the intent and are being given an opportunity to respond before I act.  ...The bulk of the entries are  more than 8 months old...not current jabber... of which I would apporach this in a different manner. However...Mooncalf makes a very valid point...the difficulty someimes of weeding thru threads for actual information. 

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #23 : June 16, 2012, 02:24:27 PM »

Bear and Brandybee

That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you so much for taking the time and looking everthing up in the shop.   You are all so kind and helpful. 

I do have a suggestion... is it possible for anyone to clean up this topic and eliminate all the nonsense and off topic postings? 

There's an old proverb...."Be careful what you wish for!" Think hard about what this forum is and who inhabits it.

You are right.  It is yours.  I am a new comer.  ....  Thanks for the warm welcome.
« : July 02, 2012, 02:14:20 PM mooncalf »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #24 : June 16, 2012, 03:30:57 PM »

Mooncalf,

I hope you understand this forum is for EVERYONE. not just for people that post here everyday and make their opinion known.
Everyone is welcome to this forum. Your suggestion was valid in my opinion. I read through this topic to refresh my memory and the intent of the topic was burried with topic. I am glad you brought this to the attention of the mods so they can act on it. Don't be discouraged if your intention was read from a different point of view

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee

« #25 : June 16, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »

Mooncalf, everyone is welcome here, all  views and  ideas important and they inspire new ones. What you asked was valid and useful to other new prem members, its why I took my time to try and help. And you made a valid point that sometimes, old posts not valid need weeding.

Please dont let  anyone stop you from posting. You are a valid member here like everyone else, new or not.

Maybe Blue thought there was a danger of censoring peoples views and we all try to avoid that here. I'm sure it was not a dig at you at all. Sometimes folk dont express themselves as well as others. I'm sure, she'll explain if you give her the chance.

Please stay, I for one enjoy your posts  and err .... want to join the footy ???  mmm  I'm trying hard to gather the Knights to frighten the Germans, especially Lover...  come on,   got loads of Ale left ... :D :D :D 

bluedenim
: 3007

« #26 : June 17, 2012, 02:50:43 AM »

All

I have apologised to Mooncalf in a PM and I will apologise again in public on here. I am very sorry.

The offence she took was exactly what I have been trying to keep off the Forum.

This Forum needs Everyone, lots of different people, not just the same old timers who are fixed in their ways and I do drag people on here from the site.

Hey! All this is off-topic and will be cleaned!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee

« #27 : June 17, 2012, 08:53:34 AM »

Respect Blue for sorting it out ...  old timers ... new timers ... first timers .. its what makes this world a happy crazy place... :)

Mooncalf, Blue  come grab an Ale ... I got spare wench dresses that need filling and we need more singing voices ...  ;)  ;D  :o

Adera
: 3047

« #28 : June 25, 2012, 05:02:35 AM »

If I where to start over with a new account I would first and foremost buy facial features, then make up and after that clothes and accessories. Appearance is way more important than poses imo and I really don't like one of the free female faces that looks like she has an underbite... or something.

Appearance can make people actually take a second glance at your profile or actually try chatting with you rather than dismiss you at once.
slow2dayandu

« #29 : August 31, 2012, 12:06:18 AM »

well mooncalf, i think you would like to get some poses that you like and want, then pick out something to wear. remember you get more cash every month, i think.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: