*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 537312 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : June 27, 2010, 10:36:08 PM »

I thought this might help those who show up here an ask how to interact with others because they are "NEW" here.  So here are one liners you should just throw away.  Just don't even try using.

I'm trying to hide from someone because I don't want to hurt their feelings.  Will you go in a room with me? :P
I never had black pussy, lets fuck?  Room Now? (yes that has happen in many forms, as far as i'm concerned you still haven't had black pussy, its game on a computer, sheeech) :P :P
Of course the famous-- I'm new here can you show me how the avatars work? ::)
bobbler

« #1 : June 27, 2010, 11:08:33 PM »

girls never use pick-up lines on me  ;D

but i like it best when they try to have some kind of conversation with me and then get flirty or even suggestive  ;)
one girl complimented my shirt, we talked about some things, eventually she told me about a threesome she had in real with her best girl friend and boy friend, that got her all hot & wet then we went to a room  :o
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 28, 2010, 02:37:38 AM »

"Do you wanna fuck me for xxxA$?"

Carli
: 116

« #3 : June 28, 2010, 06:08:28 AM »

The worst one for me is sadly also the most common one: hi

Often this ingenious greeting is followed by silence, or worse, an invite.

If you're just on AChat to get laid, at least try to make an efford :P
Lover

« #4 : June 28, 2010, 09:19:13 AM »

Well, here, too?

bobbler

« #5 : June 28, 2010, 09:37:32 AM »

you know how many girls say hi to me and i reply and they don't reply back?
and how many girls say hi, and by the time i see who they are, they are in the room?
or girls who cold invite me and again, by the time i see who they are, they are already in the room?

:D
Lover

« #6 : June 28, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »

Yes bobbler, that happens to me , too. I don't have a problem if girls just say "hi", I answer and can start a talk. But if you answer, starting a talk or just writing "Sorry, I am busy at the moment" and then you recognize they are in the room you know it's strange.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : June 29, 2010, 09:53:32 AM »

"hi bb wanna fuck"<--- Got that just now, from a guy.

Another one is the one asking for pics/cam/real name/ or anything similar. I just fing met you and your asking for personal details?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #8 : June 29, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »

Mines is the invite. When I do nothing, then its the Hi or do you want to see my dick? Then the invite again.
bobbler

« #9 : June 29, 2010, 10:37:25 AM »

i get this quite a bit...

"please!!!  why not?  pretty please accept my invite.  with a cherry on top.  come on!!!"

any variations of the above.  any of you girls ever get stuff like this?
sinnnn

« #10 : June 29, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »

Hell yes, an its annoying.  Beggers are not cute, sexy or fuckable.  It brings out the predator in me an not in a good way.  Something different if we were rp or something but using it to pick up someone :P
Janine Dee

« #11 : June 29, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »

I remember one guy who had this whole mini-paragraph about how if I invited him it would be beyond anything I had ever experienced, which was ironically true since I've never been with a man  ::) but he kept typing it all up... I'm guessing because I didn't just slam an Ignore on him after his first lame pitch... I finally got him to stop when I explained homo girl means doesn't have sex with guys.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

mikki
: 124

« #12 : June 29, 2010, 11:38:14 AM »

I think I got that guy last evening, the worst thing was, his opening paragraph, mentioned another girl by name, telling me what he had supposedly done to/with her. Sorry that alone was enough to instantly turn me off to him. Yet he posted four more messages, each one longer then the one before.
Janine Dee

« #13 : June 29, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »

Funny thing was not even a  minute after finally getting the first guy to take the hint some other jackass rips into me asking what my problem was, calling me a horny old hag and telling me I needed to find the right man.

If those two are the examples I'm even happier to be gay.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #14 : June 29, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »

Sound like the dick I ran into the other day.  He tore into me for because I just wanted to deal with the ppl on my list this week.  Really we have the right to decide who the hell we want to be with.  We don't have to explain a damn thing to nobody and we sure as hell shouldn't have to take insults from @$$%$^%&*&^*&^(*&^#@$@#$&**.   ;D
: [1] 2 3 ... 73  
« previous next »
: